Give me one reason to "breed for the white race"--go ahead, I'm waiting

Give me one reason to "breed for the white race"--go ahead, I'm waiting.

Well those migrants needs fresh white girls for their sexual emergencies, do you want to be a racist scum and refuse them your daughter?

This is why I married an Asian

>lady puts a temporary tattoo on her child's body as a joke

HAHA WORST MOTHER!!!

your life will feel empty if you dont.

plenty of men with kids are frustrated and angry, but every 40+ year old man with no kids will occasionally reflect on his "enviable" life of fucking 22 year olds and find that it is empty. emptiness is the worst feeling of all.

Name a race superior to the white race
>asian
to gone, to degenerate
>Black
Too dumb, too violent, too shit genes
>brown
lol?

you don't have to. it's irrelevant. the white race fight died with the germans, buddy. now we need to recoup our losses with christianity at least.

we don't need your weak pathetic genes in bloodline anyway!
go fuck yourself

hail fucking victory

Parenting is awesome user.
Seriously, you think it'll be a huge burden.
And it is.
But it's so amazing. I just finished the first year with my daughter, she went from being 6 lbs 9 oz stationary wrinkled thing to running and laughing and saying hi-da. Watching her learn, teaching her, it's truly amazing.

People who don't want kids are not only missing out, but they're cucking themselves out of the gene pool and proving themselves inferior to those who do have children.

They want to be perpetual children.
And you know who these people are user?
Dirty, hipster, liberals with tattoos.
Think about that user.

Asians?! lmao
> low t, mirco dick, no personality having clones

enjoy raising offspring that will have no identity. Asians will never accept them and whites won't either.
they'll hate you and themselves
that's the price all traitors pay.

almost all american mother's are objectively horrible

i suppose Asian, Black or jewish mothers are superior? !
don't talk shit about my women

pretty much all the oriental/white mixed people i've met through my life all turned out mediocre at best

congratulations user and I bless your family!

shhhh, don't ruin the (((meme))) goy.

If you don't feel the impulse we don't need you. You aren't genetically fit. Bye.

Please read the rules.

OP is mad she's holding a white male

First give me one good reason to put another human being on this fucking earth, so it can be tormented for 60-80 years

>Free Shipping With Amazon Prime

LOVE YOUR RACE

*blinks rapidly* towards user
h-Hi =)

you're not father material with that nihilistic perspective.
your kids would be tormented with as their father

there is no reason perhaps we exist to watch the white race finally burn out maybe our time has come to a end

>why should i help to make sure my race doesnt become a minority in my own country?
Also racemixers go back to normalfag sites and leave us be

I don't care about you, leaf nigger, go die. I'm having 6 children.

You don't. Designer babies will render lineage irrelevant in the next century.

Anyone who has a child now is wasting their time and money.

this, *nods respectfully*

that's right goy, wait for (((designer))) babies. where they'll force you to include some non white genetics so the baby isn't (((racist)))
people are too narcissistic today, image in 25 years , the type that would be interested in "designer babies " is be too busy with designer x,y,z and whatever instagram will be around then.

I can't wait until we have the designer babies. Hopefully we make them while getting rid of the Northern European cuck genes so they have the creativity and intelligence of whites but the strength and tenacity of the blacks.

I agree, but that doesn't answer my question. What makes you want to bring another you into this world? What is it in for them?

Real questions of your perspective, please answer.

Are you fucking autistic?

Shinji can't be the father

>reason
it's natural order that every living organism follows for billions of years
>find committed partner
>have intercourse
>get pregnant
>produce offspring
>raise offspring to best ability
>love and protect the woman who gave me reason to live.
>watch your creation produce life

I couldn't ask for more

Detroit.

that's your grand entrance?!
go back to fb

You stooped so low that you'd be better off marrying an african tribeswoman you kidnapped one night.

You're breeding to have the Western world cucked by 1.4+ billion asians