Well, bigots?

Well, bigots?

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like someone else already has

>Retarded shitposter is at it again
>He's aiming to rile somebody up
>Shitskin genetics encode for cackling at the funny sounds his keyboard makes
>His hut, made from rebar and the skins of his ancestors, barely resists the wind
>Behind the shitposter's ancient laptop, a chihuahua's skin dyed like the nazi flag trembles
>Thunder booms right outside the hut
>Shitposter leaves his hut and looks up
>A huge shape in the air eclipses the sun
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Her uterus strains to contain a thundercloud of lust
>She's bloated into a pear that's nearly a sphere
>Natalia drifts to the ground and bounces off a pulsating belly half her height in diameter
>Buttocks forming a peach as wide as Natalia is tall begin flexing, pushing her through the air
>Thighs shaped like doughnuts kick feebly
>Her labia part and close, expelling moist gusts of air to keep her thirty feet in the air
>Shitposter gawps at her breasts and his boner stretches his sweatpants forward
>Her boobs are eggs as big as her belly, stretching her wifebeater to its absolute limit
>Natalia glares at the shitposter, face ensconced within a globe of a second chin
>"REMOVE TARD FROM WEB" she bellows
>Her boobs are hugged together and start lactating
>Shitposter is slammed to the ground by geminal geysers of breast milk as Natalia moans with pleasure
>Last thing the shitposter hears over his autistic screeches is the boom of Natalia's vaginal flatulence
>Shitposter's skeleton is reduced to powder by the current
>Natalia heaves a sigh of relief before suckling at one breast
>Thick, creamy milk dribbles down the corners of her mouth and over her second chin
>She orgasms and one deafening queef launches her ever higher
>Another Natalia appears
>Then another, and another
>Dozens upon dozens of Natalias appear, teenaged versions of their leader
>The clone army sets forth to deliver the same fate to the entire Middle East

citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children

>95,303 people have signed. Help us reach 100,000 signatures.

>On August 17, 2016, the American College of Pediatricians issued a statement saying “gender Ideology harms children,” and “urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.” In their statement, they go on to say “a person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.”

>These statements are supported by three leading medical doctors in the field, including Paul McHugh, M.D., University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

>The statement goes on to say "Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse."

>Demand National Geographic stop!

>there are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that think whoever drew this has mental problems

Defend yourselves, bigots.

You know who else likes to call people bigots?

If bugs talk to you, you have some serious mental problems.

He's not happy though

Based bug

He's so masculine

>You're not like most women
>most

Any. Not like any. Even when they're trying to depict self-doubt they just reveal more delusion.

> Follow up: This happy trans person committed suicide 10min later

Someone change it to natalie mars or something, and change it to 'everytime you share the picture of an attractive trans girl, an ugly mangled shehe gets triggered.'

>implying my reaction isn't more like this

You're the man with no dick the fuck would I lose my shit for?

L

Well then o.o

WHY DONT THEY EVER WASH THEIR STRINGY GREASY HAIR REEEE

>Happy trans girl

Then why are her comics incessant whining about everything?

Shame this person will kill themselves because nobody accepted that it has a mental illness

They're mentally unstable. What's to lose one's shit over?

My disgust is temporary, once I remember how likely it is to kill itself.

>trans
>"happy"

They're so happy, they top the suicide charts.

I can only hope they become even happier as time goes on if this is how it all works!

>still not a fucking grill just because the penis is removed

I'm so over trannies lads

Why do trannies get so much support but no one cares about autogynephiles? I have dysphoria too, I just know what reality is.

Fuck you monkey

Hopefully he is actually happy. The ridiculously high suicide rate would suggest that most aren't beaming with the same joy.

Losing hope this comic is ever going to end with that ladyboy getting huge titties and fucked in the ass

this

Trudeau, leave now.

>implying that our American LGBT aren't also Walmart-teir pant shitters

fuck Abe

kek 10/10

That thing ain't a girl and that thing ain't happy or it wouldn't do that to itself.

>canadian

gender dysphoria is a mental illness where the victim is confused about their gender identity, and feel strongly that they are not the gender that they appear to be.

WebMD says:

For example, a person who has a penis and all other physical traits of a male might feel instead that he is actually a female. That person would have an intense desire to have a female body and to be accepted by others as a female. Or, someone with the physical characteristics of a female would feel her true identity is male.

Feeling that your body does not reflect your true gender can cause severe distress, anxiety, and depression. "Dysphoria" is a feeling of dissatisfaction, anxiety, and restlessness. With gender dysphoria, the discomfort with your male or female body can be so intense that it can interfere with the way you function in normal life, for instance at school or work or during social activities.

In short, Gender dysphoria is a mental illness whos symptoms are dissatisfaction with your gender, anxiety, restlessness and depression. Something "Jessica U" here displays all the symptoms of within her comics. It is safe to say that according to the medical community, they are mentally ill.

Every time a trans posts a picture of them smiling a photoshop tab opens up in Sup Forums

>happy
>trans

lol pick one

That "L" and "W" shit is niggerspeak

why is Natalya so cute here?

There are no girls in OP's picture.

Last one

>fagot loses his mind
>thinks he's angering bigots
>People are just cringing

No more? i was hoping hed fuck his past self. That would be hot

What the actual fuck is this comic?

What is this bullshit. I was hoping the mysterious stranger would fuck him in the ass and say he prefers manly men.

Quads of Truth

Da fuck did I just read?

Thats it? C'mon, the twist is pretty obvious but don't leave us hanging