COMBAT FITNESS THREAD

Lefties are moving closer to civil war, and BLM activists are openly calling for death to whites. If shit goes down, you need to be able to defend yourself, your country, and the President.
> How can I get my neckbeard ass in fighting shape?
Eventually lifting is good, but to start you must BE ABLE TO MOVE AND SHOOT.

Running is a must. Pushups, situps, and pullups are a great start too.

>I can barely do those
If you're already out of shape, start with something easy like the following:
>Archive of Air Force prep. program
archive.is/gbbPs

>I can't do pullups
Start by just lowering yourself from the bar slowly. Do only a few at first so you don't get too sore.

if blacks attack my house ill just rig the front door with a copper core ied

if their still interested in killing me afterthat, well, they're motivated as fuck and i am deadso

>air force
>doing anything physical

At minimum use the Marine Corps manual.

I recommend a lot of hiking/camping.

If shit did hit the fan, most of what you would be doing in sitting on ass between hikes.

Bring some playing cards and a harmonica.

As long as you're not in a major city, boredom and dysentery is more likely to kill you than commie bullets.

I agree that's better, but this to give people living a very sedentary lifestyle a fighting chance in a few months. Marine standards might be too much

There won't be a civil war. Lefties are just shit testing the President like they always have. They are very feminine and as soon as you realize this, the sooner you realize the only thing that could stop Trump is a high Democrat turnout in 2020.

He's got 4 years to do whatever the fuck he wants. Hopefully that means uniting the country so we no longer see race, gender, or any other divisions but rather each other as Americans. That's how you kill the left.

But how do you make these user? asking for a friend

Good thing I'm in excellent shape. I don't own a gun though. However I don't think war will happen.

i think they're serious this time..

start doing some kettlebell conditioning/running/sprinting/burpee fit, look up pavel tsatsouline, his shit changed my life, went from 260 lb fat /fit/ guy, to 204 around 11% bodyfat, and can run/jog for a seemingly endless amount of time, conditioning isn't just running in straight line, the military is good for some things, but creating individually outstanding soldiers isn't one of them, unless you're talking BUD/s.

>mfw /fit/izen

Every white man must own a handgun MINIMUM, and preferably a shotgun/rifle too

Even if they were, they couldn't do anything. White liberals are pretty weak.

Shitlibs don't want their own country. Note how they never want to pay for their projects, but have everyone pay for them.

They know they couldn't do without the right. That's why you guys thinking a bunch of nu-males and BLM activists are going to start a civil war with you are being even sillier than the left is with all the protests.

More likely the country re-unites and the left recalibrates towards more of a Bernie party than identity politics. Overall, populism will become more popular on both sides.

but aside from this, and most of all, do ruck hikes, and learn to shoot, I try to shoehorn in at least 2 20 mile ruck hikes a week, it might be hard if you live in a big city as there isn't as much wilderness around.

You should go buy one

.45 / 12g

I need a rifle though. There's no long distance here. even a 14g with slugs is pitiful at range.

and my .45 is subcompact

QQ gibs creds.

Nice going man!
Agreed this is better if you can do it, but for a lot of people getting in basic military shape would be a yuge improvement

Now's the time. Prices are really low right now since Trump got in.

Is this bait? The Air Force is really hard to get into due to the amount of applications, so they make their PT standards high to weed out people. It is hard to get into because normalfags who want to be military, but don't like to get their hands dirty all apply. The Air Force one is fine.

it's for out of shape neck beards it's a good fit.

>Burpee+Pull-up. Stand underneath a pull-up bar or tree branch that is high enough that you have to leap to reach it. Perform a burpee normally, but when you leap up grab the bar and perform a pull-up. Repeat. Did you hear that? That was the sound of your soul dying.

Jesus Christ

Look up the actual fitness test standards. Air Force is easiest, Army and Navy are tougher, and Marines are way tougher.

Out of shape people should get air force standards first then aim higher.

>I don't own a gun though. However I don't think war will happen.
Normalcy bias.
Read up on The Fourth Turning, and research war cycles.
Then go out and buy a half decent AR15.

I'm skinny and 5'6" and just look like a jailbait shota :^(

Good thing i live in portland, Oregon though. All of the antifas here are tiny scrawny people like me, so I don't think i'd have trouble fighting for them B)

What does:

>- 2 minute sit-up/push-up intervals

Mean?

Be my low key concubine when I become a warlord? Prefer on the dl tho no homer

I'm guessing it means to do sit ups and push ups for 2 minutes at a time

all hiking biking and pushups aside,training your body and mind is good, but maintaining it is more important
-try to engage in a hobby that requires bodymovement, you don't need to sweat the life out of your ass for it, just something that keeps you moving.
-everyday life you can try to do as much possible by foot, like a busstop or two earlier and continue on foot, while on foot you could train your awareness, remember, war isn't only point and shoot, it's about awareness too.
- try to memorise simple things on your way and try to build it up with more things to memorise, notice how things look like in the ordenary, this helps tracking boobietraps and such.
- while gardening, try to do as as much possible with non elektric- or engine driven tools, not only it's environmentally friendlier, but good for your body and mind too. not saying trow those tools away, you can start and finnish your gardening job manually and do the rest with it.
-look into what you can do other with your tools and everyday apliences,what you do with them, if you want, everything is a weapon, like can i use this tractor engine to run a pump? how far can i trow this 700gr. ax exetera.. exetera..
- are you a motivator? are you a builder? are you a fighter?
which of these are your primary skills? train them, the're a tool too

Is there any thing I can take supplement wise to help my fucked knees, I need an operation on them both, but that will lay me up for anywhere up to 6 months? Or shall I just order some super male vitality from the water filter man?

Glucosamine sulphate