THE MAD MAN

HE FUCKING DID IT

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/21/new-us-visa-rules-could-also-cause-problems-for-americans-visiting-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>>>>>>Betrayed
Holy fucking shit you can't make this shit up.
This motherfucker is a dictator that will hang anyone who disagrees with him and make them traitors of the country.
Fucking christ, man. Why do you people even like him?

Shut up and pay for the fucking wall.

The Attorney General serves at the pleasure of the President, they are part of the executive branch

Worry about your own shitty country Paco

The language he uses is so nationalistic I love it.

>betrayal
>our people
>protect our country

seven dangerous places? more like seven places without Trump Hotels

How does he do this shit with a straight face? LMFAO.

>Obama chose these places because he wanted to help his buddy Donald Trump

Except he's using the list compiled by Obama's administration. Pay up for the wall, Paco

it will be interesting to see how the media turns Dana into a bad guy, considering Obama appointed him to his previous position back in 2015....

How does it feel to know the best thing about your nation is its next to a proper nation.

pay for wall!

Pay for the wall!!!!

Pedro

B U I L D

W
A
L
L

The first step of a tyrant is always to purge those in government who do not fall in line

I wonder how many talk shows she has lined up

I can hear Jew hands rubbing together as they think of a book and a movie deal about her

wot whered you get that

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

we all know how much trump hates poor people

Whats that womens channel
Lifetime?
"How Trump bullied me out of a job"

Its his subordinate, who didn't do what they were told to do. An executive position. She should never get another job tbqh

Shut up faggot. If he was a dictator he would have had her killed, like how Hilldog would do it.

The oven dodgers are getting nervous

The Donald really is Hitler's son, isn't he?

There is only one line and that is the truth. There is doing good, and doing evil. Ms. Yates was not doing good.

NO NO NOOO

FUCK DRUMPFLER HE'S LITERALLY A FACIST

THIS IS LITERALLY TYRANNY BY A FUCKING CHEETO REEEEEEEEEEEE

THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DIVIDED

CONSTRUIR EL MURO

>Didn't mention once how it's Obamas near exact order which she was happy to enforce

>thoughts from a Mexican intellectual

this.

underrated

What the fuck is that creature?

>that pic
it took me a second, but you're clever

anyone have a link to the jewish guy holding a cutout star of david and making people say jewish words?

YOU'RE FIRED!

spoken like a true fascist!

Construye, construir is an infinitive.

Start laying out those bricks, buddy.

> I fired her because she's weak

Love this guy.

>imply ancap isn't just a way to have a hard reset so Fascism can make man great again

>jew in the ID

Whatever you say, Schlomo

Hey Sup Forums, my cousins are illegals but they're full German with no racemixing and have blond hair blue eyes and are 6'2"+ and they speak German

They can stay right

Kek is even naming the jew for us, now.

juden liar

how long until soros and the kochs are purged?????

no fag theyre not americans

>strictly political reasons

Is government not politics?

Cannot you pretend to no be so butthurt at least?

really makes me think
no fag you fucking idiot there's a difference between enforcing the law for your country and being a bipartisan fag trying to place your party's importance ahead of your nation

You're speaking as if it was a bad thing.

Over dodgers need to disappear.

kek has revealed all

PRAISE KEK!!! PLAY SHADILAY!!!

>don't do your job
>get fired
wooooooooooooow

In this case it's a legal order. If it weren't legal that would be fine. Fuck off.

HAHAHAHA

10 feet taller pablo. Concrete trucks are already on the way to the border.

>Mexico
You're going back pedro.

The emperor has spoken.

>Why do you people even like him?

That.

She was only supposed to be there until Sessions is approved. She was on borrowed time already and probably had her office packed by the time she made her statement.

Read it agaon, he didn't write it. Unless he refers to himself in the third person.

Conveniently forgetting about all the generals that Obongo fired?

shut up stupid pedro and pay for the wall

If you work for the executive branch you can't tell the President to go fuck himself when he gives a lawful order.

>betrayed
B E T R A Y E D
E
T
R
A
Y
E
D

My comment is on how Sessions is being held up becoming the GA. He has a poor history and people have doubts wether he would be able to do his job and serve the people. Hence why Democrats are stalling. But to say that his delat in appointment is purely political is redundant. Of course its political, but he tries to make it sound like its an offense.

>Why do you people even like him?
Because you will be the juan he hangs.

kill yourself, paco

It's called a "nigger." They think they're people.

Sup Forums unironically believes that the muslim ban executive order was well thought out and implemented. Wtf is wrong with you people. This is a disaster. The normies have gone into open revolt.

THREE THREADS AND NO ONE'S SAID IT!!!

MS YATES...
...YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

(((Muslim ban)))

>designed to protect the citizens of the United States
>get serioius about protecting our country
>reasonable and necessary to protect our country

From fucking what though?
Like, yeah, I get it, shit's fucked in Europe cause of refugees.
But that's largely cause the EU's own borders are absolute shit and their vetting lets tons of shit through.

There's literally only been one instance where some refugees with terrorist ties got in, and Obama responded to that shit with putting a hold on, not outright banning Iraq for a time.
And then they made vetting even stronger.

What the fuck is it Trump and you faggots are so scared of? There's no Syrian boogeyman swimming across the fucking ocean to sneak into the US.
The ban is just a pointless gesture that weakens our relations with foreign powers, just like the Wall.
"America First" shouldn't mean "Everyone Else Never"

He's getting shit done for the common soldier or civilian who is struggling because of sneaky dirty rats and wetbacks.

>Holy fucking shit you can't make this shit up.
You can't make up the truth. She betrayed the executive branch.
Now go back to standing outside Home Depot, beaner.

Janet Yellen better be next

Not only do people ignore the list is from Obama, but he also banned travel to the US for anyone who traveled to the countries 90 days prior to traveling to the US.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/21/new-us-visa-rules-could-also-cause-problems-for-americans-visiting-europe

>people in places without Trump Hotels are so insane they strap bombs to their chests and blow themselves up
t. mexican intellectual

I like him because he's getting rid of you.

Kek reveals the Jew to us, may his light continue to guide and purge the rats

Read your post. You answer your own question

P
A
YWALLS

oh noooo

that sucks

Thanks user. This board is becoming sloppy...

>The normies

You mean the same people that were all #imwithher every fucking day up till the election before the old lady still lost?

Yeah man, gotta fear those fucking normies that talk talk talk on social media but don't do shit because it would be too much work.

That's a good jew Hypno, but here's an upgrade.

wew lads

Not getting in Pablo.

whos sally yates and why was she fired, ameriburgers?

>get told by my boss to do something
>don't do it
>"Get the fuck out then, you're fired"
>WOW FUCKING TYRANNY

How hard is it to just do your fucking job? Nobody cares about what you "believe" is right, nobody hired you for your beliefs. You're hired to do what your boss tells you to.

Slavery is over and America was the first nation to end it. The practice continues in parts of Africa and India today.

Replaced an insubordinate BITCH with a based MAN. Go figure.

Lad, I can think of more than a few incidents where where lazieness in national security has ended in disaster

Drones strikes for soros.

>There's no Syrian boogeyman swimming across the fucking ocean to sneak into the US.

No, instead they can sneak in through Canada since Trudeau is such a little faggot he'll take anyone. No ocean required.

Giuliani's words, not mine. Trump could not even be arsed to make sure his surrogates knew to shut the hell up. That interview on Fox News is admissable in Federal Court.

Even worse, he rolled this order out with no consultations done with the Justice Department. Without even having a confirmed Attorney General! Wtf did he think would happen?

Trump literally had federal attorneys summoned in the dead of night on a WEEKEND to defend the legality of an executive order they had not even read! Why? Because they had to go to fucking CNN to read the damn thing becore defending it before a federal magistrate.

This was grossly mismanaged and only a dissonate moron could argue otherwise.

CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD

can someone tell me concisely what she did exactly