So user, after all we've been through, now you're telling me that you are pro trump, anti globalism, and right-winged?

>So user, after all we've been through, now you're telling me that you are pro trump, anti globalism, and right-winged?

What do you do in this situation, pol?
What if you find the perfect girl for you (in every other aspect of your life but politics), but she's blue pilled as fuck and you're red pilled as fuck?

Grab her by the shoulders and yell into her face "They're ripping us off in trade!"

try to redpill her. If it fails, too bad.

politics shouldn't even come up in the first place though. The less you talk about politics, the better your relationship will be.

>caring about womens political opinions
>topcuk

:( damn abe

it's no about just "women", is about your potential wife for the rest of your life, you arse

>women
>knowing what globalism is

>What if you find the perfect girl for you
This guys got jokes!

For never was a story of more woe. Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

Assume most women are naive. Whatever opinions she espouses, just respond with a show of force. Her primal response will override her emotions.

-Chad

Why would he marry a lefty?
Does he want mentally-deranged kids?

damn you

Heavy shit abe...

i'm going to have to have this conversation soon. pretty sure we'll break up. goddamnit her politics are fucking terrible.

>grab her by the shoulders
>not by the pussy
Come on straya, I expect better from you.

>Sacrificing your ideals for pussy

NOT.EVEN.ONCE.

Though, I might just pretend if the cooze is good. Afterward, I'll piss on her ass while shouting "MAGA!!!" over and over again as she sobs and plans her suicide.

u a fag

women sometimes follow your beliefs if you give them time to convert, but other times they dont and you just have to deal with it. i know alot of older couples that have a conservative guy and a liberal girl that have been together for years.

just depends on if you can deal with her being blue pilled. i personally could deal with a girl who leans left, but if they were sympathetic to sodomites or some shit i dont know if i could handle listening to the deviant for the rest of my life.

Doing God's work, Roobro

Then she's not perfect.
Pussy is not an argument.

Laugh in her face and ask if she wants to catch a movie later

because she's actually the love of his life but she has that mayor fault

Then she ain't fucking perfect is she? I'll redpill her slowly, they're insanely open to suggestion.

Give a girl the dick enough times and she'll belive anything you say/.

There is no such thing as the perfect girl. There is no such thing as a girl that was made exactly perfect for you. Disney movies lied to you. True love does not exist. You'll find women you can get along with like a friend that you can also have sex with and you'll marry this person and be happy. Don't expect more than this, or less.

If it doesn't work you, you'll find someone else most likely.

Texas is going to invade mini Australia?

picture this:
i'm a chilean bro, she's a scotish gal, we're moving to the states (both have visas, etc etc, all legal shit, MAGA)
what if she is pro refugees, Bernie lover, pro muslims, and a vivid feminist.
I'm tellig you, i can live with all that shit,but i have my criteria about all that and i can totally tell you that i'm red pilled. So yeah, it bothers me sometimes, but others i really don't care because all that shit aside, she's actually my dream gal.

Best Australia.
All the sheep you can fuck.

I mean, my fiance is pretty blue pilled, but she's a centrist. She just cares about people that don't effect her life. Which to me, would just make me miserable all the time.

Luckily she keeps me from going full 1488 so I can interact with the real world.

Chile VS New Zealand would no doubt be the most boring war ever witnessed

No way. You don't know what you're talking about. We don't get good wars anymore because it's always nuclear country vs sandniggers.

A good old fashioned land war between Chile and New Zealand on either shore would be epic.

This is one of my favorite quotes. Not many know he said this.

land war?
Naval warfare, BAYYYBEEEEEE

If the big red MAGA hat and Trump pennants on my walls and MAGA bumper sticker and the nailbat with "commie fucker" painted on it weren't a sign...

>What do you do in this situation, pol?
I knew it was too good to be true

oh well replying

Nice derail. I'd move on to a better, hotter woman.

>nailbat with "commie fucker" painted on it
need pic

Does Chile have a Navy?

damn user, how old are you and how did u meet her? good luck, don't be an idiot and dump her over stupid politics. you can red pill her, I would love to give you some advice but I wasn't able to, I still regret breaking up over it.

why do you want to move to US? be aware that the culture is going to work against you if you do it, depending on where you move.

>Choosing politics over inserting benis in bagina

Never

Last time I posted a pic in Sup Forums some commie fucker got into the exif data or whatever and I ended up having to move because of the ensuing violence.

Dont open this

I try to redpill her. If she can't see reason, move on, because who the fuck cares.

Is she willing to listen or is she another lefty "Cover my ears and screech, ignoring anything with facts because muh feels."?

Unironically this.

Fug

Replied

the best of South America, BAYYYBEEEEE

Tell her there is a specter haunting europe and that specter is my penis

Doesn't really work if you ever plan on having kids. Which if you're white, you should.

she has to go back

Grab her by the pussy and yell into her face "They're ripping us off in trade!"

Priceless.

ahhh my cataracts are back! everything has become bright and blurry!

26, work, i don't want to dump her, i'm telling you, i can live with all that shit, but i know that sometimes we might fight over it, but i don't want to show all my fucking power and end up screwing our relationship. I wan't to move because it's the best country in the world and i'm also a citizen, plus we both have work over there. (Minnesota or North Dakota)

bad post

>What if you find the perfect girl for you (in every other aspect of your life but politics), but she's blue pilled as fuck and you're red pilled as fuck?
Obviously I redpill her. What the fuck kind of question is that?

the first one, she has brains but she'll never quit on her "care for the others" stuff

Slowly indoctrinate her into a redpill. Did this with current gf. Used to be a normie feminist whore now shes redpill af

nig

welp gotta post now

good luck then. you don't show her your full power level idiot.

take things really slowly, don't push it or insist on politics too much. every now and then send her very, very normie youtube vids no fucking alex jones or shit like that, she'll start asking herself questions. present facts if she asks you anything and guide her.

but even if this shit doesn't work in the end, don't worry about it. tell her she's your more compassionate half and that she compensates for your overly conservative values.

as soon as you put a baby in her she'll start redpilling herself anyway.

Women are very easy to convince.

Say what you believe, say it calmly & with conviction, don't make a big deal out of it & leave it at that, don't get baited into a shit slinging match. As the days go on she'll start to come around your way unconsciously & eventually she'll start thinking about the things you've said and as long as she see's you as masculine she'll adopt them over time.

> Source: 3 women dated & red pilled so far

I would say some flirty bullshit until she gets off topic and we make out. That's literally all you need to do with women.

>Chile gives the New Zealand army free helicopter rides

No, please no please

Oh no

Same man
Same
She hasn't replied in a week

You stop being a MAGAtard and realize Trump is terrible for future of the country?

trips of truth, witnessed and confirmed but only RP'd 1 so far :(

just incorporate it into your sex.

i told my sjw girlfriend the other day that i thought trans people were mentally ill. then she shared her viewpoint. then i spanked her until her panties were fucking soaked

k

America first

Happily with a girl for two years that disagrees with me on everything politically.

But she's not stupid. We can have adult conversations about it and when presented with the same evidence arrive at different conclusions. It's not the only thing we talk about and we don't let it get in the way of our relationship.

Her friends on the other hand are another story all-together. Foaming at the mouth libtards. The girls I can handle because I kind of just expect it from women at this point, but their bluepilled boyfriends just give me something to laugh at.

Long story short, if you meet an awesome chick or dude or whatever you're into, and everything's legit except for the politics, be a fucking adult and keep your priorities straight. If at the end of the day you prefer the company of anonymous strangers in a right-wing echo chamber on a Burmese Cartoon Extremist Board, then so be it.

Yes i am and so should you. Leave thinking to men it's not your forte, little girl.

ayyyy lmao

FOR 25 YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN GROWING BABIES IN COWS!!!

fuck

> trips
Aw cheers kek, I'll spread the good word.

she's degenerate if she is blue pilled and not worth making children with.

She must be red pilled into submission via abstinence