BREAKING: TRUMP ON SUICIDE WATCH

From an Insider: Epic Meltdown at White House. Trump can't handle the pressure. May see some major firings and resignations of top Trump staff this week.

Ship is sinking. Impeachment looming. GOP establishment is sick of the bullshit and lack of professionalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhK0PmMzvPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder Trump is trying to get impeached. This is why he's going full retard and enacting all this crazy shit.

Nonsense. This has been the greatest most effective & efficient week of US politics in centuries.

remember american bridge are ctr shills and are enemies of free speech.

sage

THIS FAGGOT JUST NAILED THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, WILL HE RECOVER IN TIME FOR THE ELECTION

Citation needed.

Hello again, 8/pol/

CTR or whatever the rebrand Mediawhatever is still here in force I see.

(((SOURCES))) say
Thank you CNN
Thank you CTR

you must work for the washington post
liberals are nasty people

t. Some faggot from a normie board who has to larp on le containment board to cope with his loss.

Your family is cursed. You will dream of being dissected by witches standing over your bed every night for the rest of your miserable life. By the power of Belial so mote it be. By the power of Asmoday so mote it be. By the power of Buer, so mote it be. By the power of Lilith, so mote it be. SLEEP TIGHT SHILL

OP, Do you feel in charge?

[citation needed]

>From an Insider
kek, tabloid level garbage.

kys

Faggot, Commie, shill.

Agreed. But don't feed the trolls

are you even trying???

I remember when the shills were saying mike pence was going to back out of being vice prez because of 'internal conflicts'

IT'S GOING TO BE A DEMOCRATIC LANDSLIDE

THERE IS NO PATH TO VICTORY

>From an Insider:

Pssst I am American Bridge insider and this is our new angle.

sage

>fires AG appointed by Obama administration
>purges liberal rats gumming up the works
>this somehow means trump has become unhinged
you fucking people are retarded.

OP's source is a LARPer on twitter. OP is gay/non-white/jew/pedo who has 8 years of Trump to look forward to.

I bind your words and spirits in the name of Yeshua ha Mashiach, Jesus the Christ.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Anthony Burch, Sup Forums isn't your notepad

Go back to your homeland, paid Reddit shill.

LOL boot licking authoritarians is such a beta pol move

Reported, Hidden. I'll see to it you're rangebanned for this.

>Trump can't handle the pressure.
>pressure

Dude just yesterday he was watching Finding Dory, relaxing, tweeting at McCain to stop being a warmongering fuckhead.

I think he's okay.

How long is Priebus going to be sticking around?

fuck you le cuck.

Working overtime today, CTR?

next week TRUMP will declare martial law and deport all the commies to north korea , great leader needs some workforce

>From an Insider
>(((Insider)))

Shills being shills
SAGE

>he got me to reply to a troll thread

DO NOT FEED THE MASSIVE ARMY OF PAID SHILLS

REPLY TO EVERY SHILL THREAD WITH THIS PICTURE

DO NOT FORGET TO SAGE

This is his only option now and like Pence he is only getting stronger.

There were a dozen "TRUMP CAMPAIGN IN CHAOS" fake stories from the election.

While the campaign was perfectly fine and on it's way to a clear victory. Just like that, this is fake and gay.

>shitposting this hard
>1 post by this user ID

Trump has done more in 1 week than Obama did in two terms. This is liberal fairy tales.

I mean, he's not wrong in that is easily the most efficient week of politics this country's seen in a very long time.

When was the last time a President made campaign promises and then started fulfilling them in, what, a week? Less than a week?

haha good ol cereal guy you must be an original fag only original fags have cereal guy

What is this "Trump impeachment" bullshit?

Top tier liberal beat-off material. Do you fuckers tribute pictures of Hillary?

Is it true that people with green cards--people who had been given residency in the US--are still being barred from entry?

Sage

>"anonymous sources"

>thereitis.jpg

Yeah right, weak b8 m8

>a la sage

>He thinks the fucking POTUS has time to waste on Pixar movies nd Twitter

You really don't see anything wrong with that?

>1 post by this cuck

>He knew Pence couldn't get elected, so he is putting him in charge another way
>Pence will make these fags on the left wish they had Trump

Shit, Trump truly is /ourguy/

oh

oh wooooowwwww

He can't handle the heat. Dat approval rating.

Take Trump out of the oven. He's cooked.

where's your fucking insider, faggot

What's your problem with Finding Dory you massive fag???

Somebody's jealous he came to Sup Forums late like a newfag.

I think they call themselves shartblew now

fuck i havent seen this one since 2009

45 will not make it 4 years.

i remember these "trump meltdown, insiders confirm" threads being made during the primaries.

My problem is that being POTUS is a 24/7 job. He should be lucky to get 6 hours to himself once a week.

Trump's being a faggot and a lazy retard.

Libshit detected

HEY, CTR / SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN'?

Oh shit! Voodoo fight!

>From an Insider

>depressed tranny says trump is doomed for the 9th time

According to my sources OP is a faggot and a liar

>(((insider)))

remember to never trust (((anonymous sources)))

Interesting, but where is the proofs?

fuck CTR

>LOL boot licking authoritarians is such a beta pol move
I know this is bait but Trump is actually making the government tamer than Obama ever would, but he is doing it with an iron fist.
That's pretty good.

>trust me guys I have high level connections inside Trump's White House and it's bad!

I hate niggers and muslims

I sure hope you don't pay taxes

This may not just be CTR boys. Turn on the CNN or any news, lot of shit is happening atm.

Cr*p

gay shit sage

As exciting as it would be, I don't think it works that way.

Shill

He was on a fucking TV show where he literally fires people all the time and you think everyone in his admin has tenure? Try a smaller butt plug next time.

they are donĀ“t even trying to hide it anymore.

0/10, you went too hard with the 24/7 bit considering BOTH Obama and Bush took tons of vacations and Trump has accomplished more of his campaign promises in 10 days than either of them every did COMBINED.

movies are 1-2 hours long

obama's vacations were 1-2 weeks long

Judge for yourself how serious or not serious it is, so I don't have to listen to false CTR/reddit accusations:
youtube.com/watch?v=dhK0PmMzvPk

Thanks for correcting the record faggot

No source means it never happened

Go back sucking David Brock's tiny cock, CTR shill. Saged.

My sides are in fucking orbit. GJ m8.

I'm pretty sure I heard that before and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED

>May see some major firings and resignations of top Trump staff this week.
You mean of Obama holdovers because Senate Democrats are gumming up the works to slow down his nominations?

So sad to see them go.