A hydrogen based fusion reactor

A window into Gods anus.

the sun IS NOT a jewish trick, we all need it to live

Are we on our way out?

or in?

This might be helpful
youtube.com/watch?v=3JdWlSF195Y

can I get a slow rundown?

And then realize that you were lied to and listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=sLkGSV9WDMA

It's important. ;)

Why are the highest peaks on Earth that are closest to the sky/sun the coldest places on Earth?

catalyzed by gravity

oy vey delete this now

Arent they kikes?

Back and forth forever.

Right, and a hydrogen based fusion reactor just HAPPENED to be created without an intelligent being's guidance.

>implying the sun isn't political as fuck
Magnus is white, Lorkhan is a kike

Holy shit. The autism. The sun is a gas chamber you fucks.

Blue-pilled.

Do YOU know what the (((sun))) is?

who said that you idiot

newfags on this site seriously need to get repilled. Hint there is no nuclear reaction going on in the sun and it is hollow.

Perplexing...

Are we the inside or the out?

well as an thiest we believe that in the beginning there was a big explosion, this joint was so big an shit that like the universe and time itself was created by it, thats how on fire this explosion was like bangin , in fact that's why it's alled the "big bang" now so it created all matter and then the matter clumped into big ass bright energy factories spread out everywhere then matter sircled dem facotires and all dis shit was produced like pic related and then humans were like wat up basically, and saw all dez animals around and figured it out that this all happened random as hell

an athiest*** LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
you need to take the eric pill

the moon is a jewish trick to get the goyim to waste half the day

When you prove it either way I'm happy to listen, otherwise I really couldn't careless

So if the (((sun))) takes energy from another universe is it a white hole, opposite unenterable black hole type things?

Interesting, ill check more of his stuff out

What do you think of these magnetic portals?

Sixth generation G-type star rich in heavy elements suitable for complex chemical interactions, the sun is God's only son, Christ. Giver of all life, we are of the sun, it's children.

So are we the nephilim descendants of fallen angels?

It is the eye of Odin

The sun doesn't keep those areas warm because the air density is so low. It can't retain the heat. You're confusing it with UV radiation

The same as on the dollar?

It's actually the third bogdanoff twin

youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM

sun is nothing more than the ying and the moon is the yang

(((space))) isnt real and its not millions of miles away as hot spots on the clouds and angle of its rays prove its not

Holy shitt

it is a multidimensional source cube of light energy and coding

pic related

Fug as an autistic space enthusiast can confirm

The sun is a miasma of incandescent plasma.

youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-&index=2

The sun is a nucleus and the earth is a electron.

Came here to post this.

I've been debating this. So wouldn't that make a galaxy a single cell?

HOLY SHIT OP I JUST NOTICED IT

MIND FUCKING BLOWN

Fusion happens spontaneously when there's enough pressure/heat, which is supplied by gravity once enough mass is accumulated.
The sun is essentially in a constant state of trying to explode, but it's own gravity is strong enough to keep squeezing it together.

Also, there's a hell of a lot more than one of them. Ours is rather unspectacular.

oh lord

See

The universe is a brain yo

An externally powered fusion device via eletric potential difference.

See electricuniverse.info/Electric_Sun_theory

we make up its conscious

Also, this is why all our attempts at fusion reactors have proven to be a net negative energy output.

We will never achieve fusion unless we realize the truth, that the power for fusion comes from the electric universe.

This really activated my almonds.

It's a transformer and it's 4000 miles away. Clouds sometimes go behind the Sun. How is that possible?

droppin secret redpills i see

Sounds like more Jewish shenanigans to me. Also, why can't you look at it? What is hiding there?

To find the answer you seek you must stare directly into it for twenty minutes a day

How can anyone believe this is real?

Someone give me a quick rundown

a continuous nuclear bomb

70's shag haircut

How did the fundamental laws of the universe emerge? Where did they come from? Checkmate athiests

nuclear lantern

top fucking kek

Lightbulb that you gotta change every 4 years

It's a photon jew

wtf is this green shit?

It's fucking everywhere and nobody seems to be talking about it!

Should I be worried?