"Hey man my um daughter is sick and I have a broken leg and...

>"Hey man my um daughter is sick and I have a broken leg and, oh yea my mom is in the hospital and need to go see her do you have any spare change or can you spare me a 5, God bless you.

how do you respond

Take a hike

>I'll give you $10 if you introduce me to your dealer

IF YOU HAVE A BROKEN LEG HOW ARE YOU STANDING?

I give him the 5 and tip him 15% for being a faithful Christian.

>God bless you.

You're about to have two broken legs if you don't get your smegma-ridden beard out of my face.

kek

*Gives him a High Five

Quick rundown: I don't carry cash pal, sorry. *teleport into a 711 and spend cash*

I DON'T CARRY CASH

>not memorizing where all the homeless people are and crossing to the other side of the street rather than interact with them
ISHYGDDT

D-DONALD?!

I LIVE IN RENO, NV AND OP'S PIC IS MY DAILY REALITY

PLEASE TRUMP

PLEASE NUKE THIS CITY

I DONT CARE IF I DIE TOO, PLEASE NUKE RENO, NV

I give it to him because I'm a Christian man and give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he's telling the truth

GET A JOB HIPPY

Pro-Tip he's not

I don't acknowledge him and keep moving.

>start of last semester
>homeless guy gives me standard story about having just got off the bus, standard stuff
>middle of semester, does't recognize me and tried the exact same story
>end of semester, walking quickly toward a final, he tries again the same story
>tell him tersely I've heard it two times before and to fuck off

pay him for sex

yea its fucking annoying here in houston too, just dealt with that shit today I hope they all get gassed.

Sorry, I don't have any cash on me. Do you accept Bitcoin?

yeah reno looks terrible in the winter. it's a pile of mud covered in ice with sparkly lights. probably ok in summer but we only went to snowboard squaw

>only 15%

This is what's wrong with America, cheapskates like you

gosh, what a story

it felt must feel really cathartic getting it all out

Sure man, lets go to the hospital, I'll sort out the bill with the receptionist.
>Call you a tight cunt and fucks off.
Everytime.

>no shia , im not going to chant at your wall.

Ask him how the fuck he is still standing with a broken leg

I hate fake stories. Just be honest and ask for my money so I can quickly decline and get on with my day.

so glad I moved out of that shithole

Give him a ten and tell him where the liquor store is.

Worried about him spending it on booze or drugs? Well, fuck. What did you think I was going to spend it on?

Heard they were moving them around bc of Super Bowl

He never asked for this.

>OY VEY ONLY FIVTEEN PACENT?! IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH.

HA HA I grew up in Reno and escaped. Now I'm in Denver which is...Pretty much Reno but with weed instead of meth, and much worse traffic. fuck you anyway.

I don't give money to homeless people that try to scam me like this - mainly because I find it offensive that they consider me to look like a sucker, or an easy mark.

Sorry I just gave a refugee my last five.

LOL I've done that before, or just spot a dealer on the street in the summer...

Might as well get offended at a child, sadly.

>sorry, man, everything is on plastic. Don't carry money. Hey what are you guys gonna do when nobody uses cash anymore? Ever think of that?

These people probably make more money than me sitting on their asses and begging, I'm beginning to think they're mentally incapable of anything else.

Get a god damn job, Al.

Homeless cunts should be shot.

We have a bad problem with them smoking these backwards, apparently gets you high as fuck

Tell him how you got no money if you got a fucking cigarette.. and your obviously well fed. Con someone else bud. You don't get my empathy. Then maybe be ready to fight if you're lucky. Then tell cops he attacked you just cause you wouldn't give him money. Then go drink a beer in a pub and smile.

I work in NYC it's the same shit everyday, morning, afternoon and night.

Someone today crossed the street to come over to me and show me a little notecard that said "please give me $5 or $2 I will pay you back."

I declined

desu senpai i thot the dialogue was going the other way and this poor OP has to convince a homeless man to pay for his poor family

fucked me up senpai, right in the loins

This is what I did, you don't say it like that you say I am hungry too, and take out the money, say your hungry and looking.

>I don't carry change
Literally anyone can say this and they'll fuck off.

I appreciate real stories.

How much would you charge me to rape that daughter?

Five dollars? I don't have four dollars, what do you need three dollars for? Here's two (I hand him a one dollar bill) bring back change.

Same thing I tell all of them: I don't have anything.

>do you accept Trumpcoin?

I pass these people every day. If you ignore them they move on to the next person.

My local library is filled with these people. Can anybody here relate?

>going to a public library

They call them fancy compooter machines "masturbation stations."

you can walk and speak. Get a job.

Here's a nickel, you grubby piece of shit human garbage
Go find some bootstraps to pull yourself up with

Get a god damn job, Al! You got a negative attitude, that's what's stopping you!

> here go buy a beer
*hands him a dollar*

>buys crack instead
pssh nothing personal kiddo

>let me guess, insider trading

>> lol just kidding

take my 3/4 eaten bacon mc double and 2fries

I ignore them.
They keep on persisting I act like I'm crazy and violent. Had one yell demon sucicde reaptdly at me. Chased him down with my car called the cops.

>how do you respond
i dont. i keep walking. hes obviously a liar and probably a drug addict. if he asked for money for food then i would probably buy him some

Don't have cash. Let me get you setting to eat at McDonald's with my card.

>Uhhhhhh no thanks man God bless
>Continues to panhandle
Every time.

I'll buy em' a meal, I've done it twice.

>live/work in city
>bike/walk/train erywur
>daily encounters with beggers
>don't believe the ones with a shpeel
>don't believe the ones w8th cans/hands out
You can tell the hungry ones, the ones that figure shit out on their own...there are a couple regulars on my daily paths
>raining pretty hard
>guy ducked under a little overhang someone built to cover garbage cans
>sitting waiting for a bus, watching this guy
>takes a bag he was protecting with jacket out carefully
>pulls out a pack of matches
>takes half-smokes cigarette from behind ear
>matches wet...he puts matchbook in garbage can
>goes back into bag
>pulls out something wrapped in paper & smells it
>takes a bite
>see struggle on his face, as he swallows it, opens the garbage can again, throws it out, & carefully replaces the lid again, being sure to snap it down
Dude sits there for a second looking down, rubs his face, takes a breath, grabs his shit, & starts to walk away. He looks back to see he left something; goes over, picks it up, & puts it in the garbage can, again making sure the lid was snapped down right.

>I said "fuck it" & walked over to him
>hey, bud..you hungry?
>the look on his face
>"nnnn-no, I'm alright.v
>"you sure? Cuz' it looked like you lost your lunch back there..."
>"yeah, I was trying to save that. It must be warmer out than I thought"
>"I've got a ton of points on my subway card...want a sandwich man? It won't even cost me anything"
Guys just looking down & starts shak8my his head no, but takes a deep breath & just says "I'd really appreciate it, man". We walked the half-block& went in; he ordered his shit, I ordered mine. I had them double the meat, & I gave him my bag of chips...didn't say anything to him, & he couldn't even bring himself to look at me but to say "thank you, man. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, man. Thank you." I just said "no problem, man. Enjoy." & went on my way.

No, sorry mate.

*BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFPFPTTPTTPT*

thats pretty smooth desu senpai

t. ex heroin addict who got into way too many uncomfortable autistic social situations back in those days

>making eye contact with a bum

How old are you op?

underrated af

Tell em to fuck off like I do to every other bum that ask me for a smoke or money every day. I fucking hate living in Austin because of these cunts.

But they're hungry!

please somebody post it so I can leave this thread.

No hablo ingles