Do you faggots really think you'll win a civil war because you have guns?

Do you faggots really think you'll win a civil war because you have guns?

Newsflash, losers.

Do you think all the globalists funding all these protests don't have warehouses full of guns, military equipment and foreign troops ready?

Obama is sending a bunch of US troops and equipment to Europe, where they will be easily isolated or captured as soon as the war starts because all those 'NATO' troops alongside them will suddenly be wearing EU military uniforms.

What do you know what the conservatives will do when EU/UN/Canadian troops start rolling down the street with tanks while gangs of armed niggers, pardoned criminals and militant leftists loot everything with impunity?

Remember how you faggots made fun of them because you had jobs and families?

Well, most of your fellow spineless Conservatives will just pussy out and accept the new world order to keep their jobs. You guys already lost the war, but you just haven't realized it yet. Half the country already hates Trump and have been brainwashed to see the UN/EU as the pinnacle of Human development.

I will be surprised if even 10% of Americans will even protest as America is taken over.

i won this one

>foreign troops

Wait, you mean I finally get to kill Germans?

It would be in the interest of external powers to promote as much discord and chaos in America. The American global order goes down and the power vacuum in its wake leaves the opportunity for rising powers to form their own regional hegemonies. Don't think that anyone here is going to be the winners of a civil war unless you're Iran or Russia.

fuck you dude g

>Thinking you'll actually get to shoot anybody
>Not just get mobbed by a gang of niggers in the middle of the night and beaten to death while they rape your women

Stay delusional, faggot.

Meme magic won't save you from the Germans, faggot.

>tfw finally get to kill globalists

Poor form user.

Im pretty sure everyone would ally with the US CONSTITUTION and LAW AND ORDER not celebs and news media. They would be crushed.

We have the military, a much better understand of the environment, 90% of the US population, etc.

Ha ha! Jokes on you!

I live in the middle of the mountains and I have no women!

>Leaf poster
That's all and fine but im sure one or the other side is not really interested in giving the oposing sides due process

>Do you think all the globalists funding all these protests don't have warehouses full of guns, military equipment and foreign troops ready?

The US army and police force is under Trump. No country could attack the US, across the Ocean, and win. The US police force could probably defend America against the majority of nations.

The only major players, Russia and China, don't have the navy power to cross the ocean en mass and fight a ground war against the US. That's why the US army is so powerful, it's the only army that is mobile enough to take the fight across the globe.

There's nothing that can be done to stop the US at the moment. China can defend against them, but they cannot attack.

Just as our forefathers did. Noice

Most members of the military and police forces would side with the right. Most of the faggots claiming that they would fight in a revolution against Trump are retarded 18 year olds who have literally never held a gun in their life, are terrified of violence, and couldn't find reverse on a Soviet tank to save their lives.

It would be a short war.

SDFFSD

I can imagine an entire firing line of leftist kiddos failing to successfully insert an AK magazine.

You do realize Trump, our God Emperor, is Commander in Chief of the United States Military now right?

>most of the US military is pro-Liberty
>Trump loyalists
>disgruntled CIA, FBI, NSA types who have been sitting low, waiting for the right moment to resist the Soros Borg
>vast majority of the US Police
>Huge fraction of the civilian population who will defend the republic when finally provoked

They're beyond braindead, man. You'd think with so many retarded video games, Millennials would at least have some idea of how guns work, but they really don't. When I was at this really faggy liberal college I heard this dipshit with pink hair ask once "how do soldiers have time to reload that whole clip in the middle of combat"

>clip

>Scatifa actually believes this
>JIDF actually believes this
>CTR actually believes this
Also, your OP has no digits, irrelevant.

>2/10 bait
>no get
you are a failure

>canadian troops

replied

War would be over before they invaded flyover land.

awwww yiss

>Obama is sending
>pasta so old obama was still president

How are we supposed to be afraid of a bunch of faggots who need safe spaces? Also, when you give niggers guns they start killing other niggers and liberals.

You can arm a lefty but that doesn't make him a good shot.