He's got a point

He's got a point...

If we did a slave ban we would probably be on Mars by now

With a white ban, you would still be showering with cow piss.

1. there were less than 1 million indians in NA

2. muslims conquered the middle east. where did all the christians/hindus/bhuddists go? They killed them.

hopeyouredoingwell

Can I get a copy of the Native American immigration laws and border security?

I'm pretty sure that once the Indians know who their enemy was they were not welcoming them anymore.

The world would also be centuries in the past without American whites. But the nigger won't tell you that.

With a white ban, no twitter conversations.

>100 million

Or internet, or computer, or electricity, or ..

So what you're saying is that letting in waves of foreigners is dangerous and threatening to the existing population?

>12.5 million

That banning works?

I also have a point, wanna take care of it?

plus it wasnt just 1million homogeneous people in concurrent societies of native americans. it was a bunch of nomad racist tribes who to this day still hate each other and never would have made a system of government to encompass all of NA

If we banned Africans from earth we would be down 1 billion starving animals.

Yes, we conquered the Indians. However, that doesn't mean we want to be conquered. I don't know what's wrong with trying to prevent our people from being killed.

>100 million

holy kek

Nope.

Germany would have conquered europe and brought about a golden age.

With a muslim ban, 12.5 million Africans would have spent their lives eating mud pies and driving sticks into ant hills

With a nigger ban America would never have to listen to retard kikes shill about gun control. We'd never have to hear about our education sucking. We'd never have to deal with the amount of crime we have. And much more.

Correct. Native Americans should have never accepted immigrants from another country. Let's learn from their mistakes.

he meant with a JEW ban not a white ban.

100 million :) wow i don't believe him i'd just walk away too stupid to understand )

Yes, the forest gooks should have built a wall or banned the whites somehow. That's why we're doing it now, so we're not flooded with genocidal maniacs from a far away land.

>100 million natives
>12.5 million slaves
Anyone with a brain can see they're including south America in both of these figures which hosted over 90% of both of those populations.

STOP USING NONREPRESENTATIVE FIGURES.

MUH 6 GORILLION INDIANS!!!!

Germany was in league with the sand niggers

Why do americans care about natives? We murdered like 95% of them over here and not a single person gives a shit. At most you get some people pretending to be natives to get free territory at small villages but they end up being shot anyway

>americans went over and bought the slaves
retard. they just would have been sold elsewhere

It was a false flag

100 Million natives? Bullshit figures.
Plus the natives were savages that killed eachother without mercy.

They conquered eachothers lands just as the white man did with theirs.
Oh and most racial groups were a part of the slave trade at some point of history.
Africans sold eachothers to slavery.
Muslims took europeans as slaves.

I agree that the Trump muslim ban is retarded. He should focus on illegal border hoppers, not some Iranian guy who wants a greencard.

>Bans in the past would have saved lives, you racist!
>You cant just ban people! That ruins lives, you racist

These faggots are insufferable

There WAS a white ban though.

No he doesn't you dumb fuck. He's actually making a point for being anti-immigration. Not our fault they traded their land for beads.

100 mill...

Wot?

Holy fucking kek thank you guys for this thread. I needed it.

t. guy who's been a little depressed
>a little..

I think he was including death from smallpox. That or he's just retarded.

1. The natives didn't believe in the concept of land ownership, therefore it was never their's to begin with.
2. They came over on a land bridge and got stuck here, that's not "native", that's "first one to find it".
3. That's how the world works, you fight for and defend your land, and if you can't it becomes whomever takes it from you. Quit your bitching, you were pathetic then, you are pathetic now, and it was a mistake to ever pander to your victim bullshit.

idk good question it used to be like look back to old american films/comedies like three stooges from 40s or westerns native amercans or indians as we just used to call them were constantly made fun of and sorta in a dominating manner now its your racist you stole land like wtf why do i care about that now so yea a lot of cucks up here in america m8

conquerors get to impose whatever they wish on the conquered

Didn't blacks sell their own people to America lol

You can't ban whites lol, the natives told the europeans to go back, the europeans said "what are you gonna do about?" and kicked their asses. You can't ban the winner you fucking retards, the spoils go to the victor.

>the kikes, spanish, and portugese
>white

I know he has an 80IQ, but c'mon.

thats the 'maximum' estimate of their population

probably closer to the low end estimate of 10 million

This is an illegitimate format. Do not reply to it. If you are new here, please read the rules. It is not acceptable to propagate faceberg flotsam. It is not allowed to drop an image and then demand that everyone else write your thread for you.

They weren't as bad, or radicalized back then. Also, it was for the time being as far as we can tell.

>2. muslims conquered the middle east.
north africa, middle/south/and part of china along with south east asia and part of Europe until the Franks and the HRE told them to fuck off

>too late for a white ban
>not too late for a muslim ban

get out of here faggot. Brain dead liberals aren't welcome in Sup Forums

That's cause we indios didn't implement Obamacare. We didn't have universal health care to protect our people from smallpox.

>6 GORILLION INDIUNS

>yeah, but they didn't have a white ban, they didn't kick white people off their land, and look what happened! I agree, we should learn from the Native American's mistakes.

"wordsmith" really has a way with words really made me think

Even if what he is saying was accurate, does he not see how that is in and of itself an argument for the """"MuslimBan"""" ?

Fuck off CTR. Stop sliding our fucking board.

A white ban wouldn't matter. The colonization of the new world was a conquest not an immigration. If those primitive mudfuckers tried to ban white people I would like to see them stand up against the military force of British Empire with their rocks and sticks

they're literally making the same exact point
don't let foreigners in

Reminder that the US wasn't even the biggest participator in the nigger slave trade

Oh yeah,

4. The real Kangz sold the bitch niggers to us in the first place. That's why blacks are statistically so dumb, we got the shit end of the gene pool that the superior one's had brought to heel. It was a mistake to free them, they deserved to be controlled, and if anything, speaks to the mercy of the white man that we would grant such a mercy to the undeserving.

That nigger should thank whites otherwise he would be eating shit with his people

>12.5 million slaves wouldn't have been shipped from Africa

Truly our greatest mistake, I suggest we send them all back to rectify the situation.

...and your black ass would be in Africa, likely not knowing what the internet even is among other horrendous shit

The plan was to send them back, it never materialized though. Should've done what argentina did and made them march into the ocean by gun point .

bro

Sooooo....
you be sayin....
Native Americans wuz kaaaaaangz n sheeeiiit?

With a #NativeBan the entire American continent would belong to the animals and nature before the Indians colonized it.

With a #BlackBan, we wouldn't have thousands of people dying and a disproportionate crime rate with unsavable jungle cities.

There also wouldnt be computers or internet or electricity. And the niggers wouldve been enslaved and murdered in saudi arabia, like they still are and still were back then. Guess all the black slaves in america get to leave a lineage in the greatest country on earth.

Youre a faggot btw.

none of that matters in this sort of argument

really made me think

The San Bernadino shooters were Pakistanis that came to the US from Saudi Arabia. Neither of those countries are on the list. Really makes you think.

Intending to very much be a cock:
Injuns were literally stone aged fucks.
Their demise was literally inevitable.

Slave ownership is also literally at least as old as recorded history.

Fake and gay

doesnt that just make the point for trump even more?

So, McNig supports race bans.

No, because Trump's ban isn't a Muslim ban and

There were never 100,000,000 million natives in the geographic area of the United States, neither did the U.S. bring over 12.5 million slaves. Just make up some numbers , write some words down next to them, and it becomes the new history.

>wonder who first claimed and sold those 12.5 gorillion slaves...

#humanban when

>hey you know that terrible thing that happened in history?
>if you want to stop that from happening again you're a bigot

What's hilarious is that they think this is an argument against the wall when everyone that wants the wall is saying "YES, EXACTLY".

So what he's saying is that killing 100 million natives is ok and we were right to do it? or wordsmith is a dipshit?

There were a White Ban. Except there were more whites and we had better tech. And bioweapons.

So basically liberals are conceding that a wall is ultimately a good thing?

I mean if it would have been good for the Indians then it will surely be good for us, right?

Underrated
I got (You) family

Sadly, you have a point. We would be so much further down the road to winning without the white mans burden weighing us down. The non-whites of the world, constantly leaning on us to save them from themselves...sometimes I just feel like giving up, but I know, without us, civilization will come to a grinding halt. It's tough being a white guy.

>white ban
Why didn't the Indians make one then?

Checkmate.

>He's got a point...

And his point is that a ban on immigration prevents lots of deaths, right?
Good enough for me!

Not true, we got some of our ideas for our Republic from the Iroquis. Although 99% true, there was still a few decent Tribes but they pretty much threw themselves at us the first chance they got when we started pushing west.

>The American settlers were genocide happy pillagers who slaughtered 99% of the native inhabitants
>REFUGEES ARE JUST LIKE THE PILGRIMS, YOU CAN'T TURN THEM AWAY
I love this argument because they don't see the irony behind it

LOL 100 million! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ban whites
>stop existing

He does have a point, the natives were fucking stupid for not banning us.

THAS RITE DEM SLAVES ONLY WENT TO DA USA, WHITE BOIS OWE REPARATIONS TO US KANGS

>100 million natives
>12.5million slaves

can really only speak for america here, but its something like 2-3m in continental US and 500k to the south

but pakistan and saudi arent on the list?

So bad for the black people and Indians. They should have done the white men ban. Japan did.

>Native Americans didn't ban foreign invaders
>Got killed
>Therefore Americans shouldn't ban foreign invaders
REALLY
ACTIVATES
MY
ALMONDS

Pfffft as if oggaboogas nwere already selling each other into slavery, and that it wasnt a sub-Saharan african who contracted small pox which the europeans were alrdy mostly immune to that killed off the Ntives. Also as if the Chinese or Japanese wouldnt have ever expanded and have colonized and done the same or they if they ever had the chance. Youre a fucking faggot shill OP thats for sure...

Remember to sage guys

by the time the natives realized that they wanted a white ban it was already too late for them to turn the tide.

#lessonsfromhistory

DONT FORGET THE 100 GORILLION,PALE FACE