Day Of The Rake

It's finally here. We're sorry for all the shitposting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkTt9k4Y-a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I. For one, did not mean it. (all the endless shitposting) ... it was just bantz guys

Sorry eh

we had a good run boys our shit posts will echo through eternity

I.meant.every.word. fuck you.

Literally the worst thread of all time

Never forget

>tfw no gf

no releaf

I feel like this is the day that Sup Forums lost its innocence. Like, unironically, one of our caused a mass shooting. Starting to rethink my life decisions, and being on this board. I mean, the thread I posted on was viewed in the nightly news in a terrorist op ed. Like, when that happens you gotta rethink somethings.

beyond beleaf

tfw no bog pills

Everything seems like a hoax, and still this isn't the first time Sup Forums kills someone
grow a pair and keep memeing

quebec.... was a mistake

canadians are very intune with kek and other nations are just jealouse

Mate it wasn't us
Even if it was, it would not be the first time a Sup Forums poster shooted something up. Sup Forums and /r9k/ did it before.

French cucks just had to ruin it for everyone. What good has ever come out of Quebec?

tfw Commy Tommy

tfw cuqued

why are such a large number of my fellow canadians so universally garbage

why did we have to have the autist

It wasn't the frenchies. It was chinamen who discovered Sup Forums after it blew up following Trump's campaign and the Paris attacks. They ruined our rep on Sup Forums.

tfw Castro Cuqued your father

tfw chess piece

>mfw leaves are rangebanned forever

fuck off grease

tfw your righteousness outweighs reality

It was a combination of stinky frenchmen, chinks and Toronto fags.

Canada is the best

we should all be gassed

>t. Chang Xing-Dong

If you don't like it here you're free to leave faggot

It really doesn't sound that bad desu

Reject your leafdom. Strive for moar

guys when we're all rangebanned let's start our own political party or just take over the CPC

see you all in a few years...

that can't protect you anymore..
F

Kek, how are things back up north?

Quebecois reporting in for duty.

W-what's going on Canada bros? What do you mean the day of the rake is here? Why are so many of you gathered here ITT?

we are all dying a slow, painful, lonely death

Muslims be lit as fuck tho

>Leafs

its shit, all the lefties from (((America))) are coming here and all the right wingers are going there

We should have let you guys leave this shitty country, I'd have joined you

rest in peace :'(

kiwi

literal barneyfag tier post

I thought aussies were supposed to be good at bantz

So they're actually keeping up their side of the deal? Can you share any personal experiences?

What are Qualifications?

je m'apelle cuque

>Sup Forums lost its innocence
We never were innocent. War never changes.

i'm gonna miss you canuck folks

You can't say anything good about Trump to anybody here in Toronto without being shouted down by everyone in the room

I posted a pro-Trump message on facebook and HR called me over basically threatening to fire me for my "racist and inappropriate views""

DUDE
W
E
E
D
LMAO

What do you expect, Ontario is a liberal cesspit that needs eradication.

Same. I don't know how I feel about the travel ban. What about the people who were just travelling? Or the people who were sending money home because they couldn't get a job over there? What about their kids? Just seems fucked up. Harder vetting is understandable, but an outright ban is just fucked up.

This, downtown Toronto too. I got hate for posting a picture whilst hunting.

I'm agree m8 I'm just here for the jobs

Still, its fucking annoying not even being able to voice my opinion in the name of (((tolerance)))

Gross

Where are you from originally, lad?

cuque

What happened ?

outdated kek

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuque

>inb4 a lazy "reporter" screencaps these posts to put in this "article"

ahahahahhahaha

good one, like canada could support itself without ontario

Vancouver can be just as bad. That said:
>tfw trades, technicians, and engineering seem to all be swaying hard trump

>not /k/

Take notice

all board the Tru Train™

I, for one, would smile slightly if I discovered Canada had been wiped off the map

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL
GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME
GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!
NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD
LE UPBOAT
XD
WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would've thought, a false flag attack would end the leaf bants. Sorry guys, I wish it was under different circumstances.

Atikokan, a tiny town north of Thunder Bay

used to be a mining town but now its basically just retirees

Used to hunt moose near there, now if I even mention that I have (properly licensed) firearm in my home people freak

Even worse when I tell them I still hunt on vacation, I had one vegan women yell at me until she was red in the face when I told her that

heuehuehuehe

What kind of gun(s) do you have?

I'm sorry, but you're a Canadian. When the day of the rake comes, you're going in the leaf pile.

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN N LEAVIN A PAPER TRAIL BROS

youtube.com/watch?v=SkTt9k4Y-a8

Stop this hateful message after 5 of your greatest leafs died....named ahmed ahmud mehmet abduhl and Peter

>111
saved

>tfw when live in Toronto but all my friends are right wing outdoorsmen
Sucks having to live with muzzies but I'm lucky to have my family.

Killing innocent people is isis tier lunacy, we all agree. But the travel ban is what's necessary to send the world a clear message that islam needs to be reformed. They can kill each other all they want in their own countries but they need to stop importing that foolishness into the west.