BREAKING: TRUMP FIRES ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR REFUSING TO ENFORCE MUSLIM BAN

Trump fires traitorous attorney general and Obama holdout Sally Yates for direct challenge to his presidential authority and refusal to enforce her nations laws.

TRUMP IS DOUBLING DOWN
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>WASHINGTON — President Trump fired his acting attorney general on Monday after she defiantly refused to defend his immigration executive order, accusing the Democratic holdover of trying to obstruct his agenda for political reasons.

>Taking action in an escalating crisis for his 10-day-old administration, Mr. Trump declared that Sally Q. Yates had “betrayed” the administration, the White House said in a statement. [...] “These career bureaucrats have a problem with it?” Mr. Spicer said. “They should either get with the program or they can go.”

nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/trump-immigration-ban-memo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ
gingrichproductions.com/category/7-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shes hot. Did Trump bang her at least?

>bang her

she's lucky she wasn't lined up against a wall.

It's not a Muslim ban you leaf. If it was then the other 40 or so Muslim majority countries would be affected too. Instead it's 7 countries that the Obama administration actually chose in 2011 as high risk countries. Its for 90 days until a more stringent vetting system can be done. Obama did it with Iraq for almost a full year.

Even if I think Trump order is wrong on a few levels (For example, Green Card holders should be let in. And there should have been better cordination with departments so there is less fuckups)

Trump is your boss. You are not a elected offical, you defend your actions of your boss or you resign. Countermanding your boss publicly should get your ass fired.

I wish it was a Muslim b an - sadly, it is not.

So I'm saging your shit.

They clarified that green card holders are not effected by the freeze.

Aww boo hoo some ragheads on vacation get inconvenienced. Who gives a fuck?

Well said.

Pretty cool, I know.

I was like "Whelp, thats all the win for today. Spicer spiced the press. Time for bed"

and then

BAM

YOURE FIRED!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

So based.

It's not a muslim ban

i know but muslim ban sounds better.

dick

how was spicer with the press today? anyone have a link that isn't the full livestream?

this

HABBENING HABBENING

Good. I still think he is too nice to them. He stammers a bit and was fumbling with some papers. But when he gets his focus and nerve, he delivers well. Today he was especially good responding to the Holocaust kerfuffle.

I dont know why he gets nerves. He's a pro, but moreover, he owns the friggin room and everyone in it. Trump needs to tell him to relax and take charge.

lmao

Heads rollan

did you watch a stream?

oh my fucking god this really is the best timeline, and we actually are winning so much that it's starting to freak me out

what the fuck is even happening? i expected to lose even though he clearly represented a new zeitgeist. i expected it to be smothered by the sheer weight and sneaky tricks of the dead old order. nope, he fucking wins.

i expected him to crap out on all his promises, again because the old order is so dense, how can he really do anything about it?

nope, he fulfills all his promises.

i expected the entire system to rally to hold the country in a standstill for four years.

he fires major officials for "betraying" the government.

what is even happening?

fascism.

doesn't it just.. feel.. right?

I watched it later on the WH YT channel right before watching Special Report on a live FOX stream.

Im sorry that I dont have a highlight reel. Just the briefing itself in its entirety.

youtube.com/channel/UCYxRlFDqcWM4y7FfpiAN3KQ

In a minute or so I'll be watching Newt give his last speech in his Trumpism series. I quite enjoyed the series. You can find them all in the video section of Gingrich Productions, minus the last one which has only been posted on FB so far.

gingrichproductions.com/category/7-video/

Its good stuff, typical profound Newt, especially the earlier ones.

Its pretty awesome alright.

TRUMPED

>what the fuck is even happening?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>fascism

>Trump is your boss. You are not a elected offical, you defend your actions of your boss or you resign. Countermanding your boss publicly should get your ass fired.

You think the legal system should put supporting the President over what the law says?

Anyone afraid the Republicans will betray him?

McCain and Lindsey are just waiting for the chance to take him down.

^^

She didn't refuse to enforce the order because she believed it was illegal, but because it was not "wise or just", in her view. Also, the Attorney General is part of the executive branch.

Newt's pretty cool. I'll definitely give those a watch senpai

We need to secure our God Emperor as Supreme leader of a US, nationalistic free market Fascist government now before Antifa and the globalist internationale consolodates power again. This is our only chance.

So... Executive branch going up against the Judiciary?

Good thing you guys all have guns and even tempers so you'll be able to sort this mess out like calm rational adults, right?

Does this mean no more trans and fags? :-)

The AP story on her did say that she questioned the legality of the ban, although she obviously has no grounds to stand on with that

One less woman in a position of power. I mean seriously, that's a good thing.

They have bent the knee already.

This is consolidation of power, not overextension.

She got replaced by another, although eventually the Democrats will have to confirm Jeff Sessions

I think he's probably the one they're scared of the most since he can begin investigations into the Democrat voter fraud and the Clinton foundation

Post yfw the swamp is drained.

Attorney General falls under the executive branch, my petrol huffing friend

My apologies, Dana Boente is apparently not a woman despite his extremely feminine name

Judges he/she gives directives to don't my schoolkid shooting friend.

Ugh. Is he at least white.

He is

This is him
Though I doubt he'll be in office for more than a week or two, so it won't matter much