Highest average IQs

>Highest average IQs
>Highest number of billionaires
>Highest number of nobel prizes
>Israeli army is is the most powerful in the Middle East despite Israel being one of the smallest countries
>Israel is a major power despite being tiny
>Jews pretty much control everything

So explain to me how white people are meant to be the superior race? Seems to me that Ashkenazis are the ubermensch

Other urls found in this thread:

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bint_Jbeil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want Hila to sit on my face.

you know Hila was a vp at an isreali video game company that made the commercial that got h3h3 famous.

it was italian and had ties to michelle obama

SUCH CRINGE

>>Highest average IQs

Nah..110, Québec average IQ is 110, lel...Northern Italy is 115...

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

They are superior

>Highest average IQs
Only verbal IQ

>Highest number of billionaires
Usury and Jewish nepotism

>Highest number of nobel prizes
Who sits on the committee?

>Israeli army is is the most powerful in the Middle East despite Israel being one of the smallest countries
Turkey is the most powerful in the Middle East. And 25% of Israel's population are Arabs.

>Israel is a major power despite being tiny
Because we give them guns and money

>Jews pretty much control everything
Not for long.

It's a meme. The moment you fail to spam it enough times, the whole thing falls apart, which is why you are here right now, desperately trying to convince us all of your superiority. Make aliyah.

I have ww2 fetishes about Hila and picture me as a Nazi and Hila as a Jewish fuck slave I cheat on my wife with while I hide her from the other nazis

quebec's real average is around 93. the way they chimp out when anyone threatens their shitty faux french heritage really speaks volumes for how fucking dumb they are

>Israel
>Powerful Army

Couldn't take a Lebanese village despite having the defenders outnumbered 50 to 1 in a month. Only the ziomedia believes that the Jewish army is any good for anything but giving the military industrial complex shekels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bint_Jbeil

>The majority of accumulated wealth is owned by white people
>Might makes right, that's capitalism, it's the fault of other races for being inferior

>A large amount of that wealth is disproportionately owned by Jews
>MUH NEPOTISM, IT'S NOT FAIR

Why are anti semites such cucks?

I don't like it, but Jews are the masterrace. Better than shitskins I guess. If you can't beat them, join them.

>quebec's real average is around 93. the way they chimp out when anyone threatens their shitty faux french heritage really speaks volumes for how fucking dumb they are

Nah, that the Scottish average, Big Bubba McCusky...

Irish are the true master race and once you take the greenpill you will realize this

The biggest redpill, the ones that only a handful of Sup Forumsacks have swallowed, is that Jews are the master race. It's that simple. Always have been, always will be.

all you rascists Sup Forumstards... go Fuck yourself

You're absolutely correct. Ignore all the whitbois chimping out

underrated stormpost

Everything you have you've stolen from us. You are the parasite feeding on a producer, you haven't made a penny on anything but usury and criminal activity. You're like the drug dealer telling the professional "I'm better than you because I have more money".

>The biggest redpill, the ones that only a handful of Sup Forumsacks have swallowed, is that Jews are the master race. It's that simple. Always have been, always will be.

Ah, another born again...

This high level of IQ and money means that Israel is the perfect place to take in all Jewry, esp. those from Ethiopia and all African Americans who've converted to judaism. We should start a campaign for this to make it reality.

Fuck off nu-Sup Forums

>Blacks aren't oppressed, they just have low IQs
>Jews don't have high IQs, they oppress us

What does Sup Forums mean by this?

God keeps his promises.

All of them.

Literally everything contained in this post can be said by black people to white people.

There's just a high number of libshit whites holding back the rest of us. Also whites occupy more land mass than Jews and we could easily wipe out their pathetic asses.

jews are a-okay

Except it wouldn't be true.

Jewerland is dirty

Whites have only sperged out a handful of times, need I remind you what actually happens when they do sperg out?

>Whites conquer the continent of Africa and grow rich off of its resources whilst subjugating the local population and selling millions into slavery to generate more wealth in other colonial possessions
>I see no problem here

>Jews make some money from interest rates
>OY VEY THIS IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST (WHICH TOTALLY DIDN'T HAPPEN BY THE WAY)

Their real advantage is group cohesion. The Jews lost their homeland in 700 BC had to succeed or lose their identity. So through selective breeding and a willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed they managed to make to stay a united people and made plenty of Enemies along the way.
That's how I look at it. I respect them, but I don't trust them.

Hahahahaha have you ever even met a nigger? They can barely even read you dumbass limey.

pretty sure she's Sephardic, bro

My dad is a "nigger" and he graduated with a masters from UCL.

>5000 vs 150
>Modern tanks, planes, helicopters, artillery and other technology vs Ak 47's and DIY rockets
>Still lost

Jesus Christ, why is Hezbollah so good at kicking Israeli ass?

one is not dependent on the other.
ie: Zimbabwe. Low IQ blacks run the country and oppress whites (as well as other blacks). At least when it was Rhodesia, the whites were altruistic enough to take care of the blacks.