GUYS I AM LITERALLY SHAKING HERE

indivisibleky.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/So-this-just-happened.mp4

Other urls found in this thread:

indivisibleky.org/index.php/2017/01/30/military-flying-trump-flag-in-louisville-ky/
indivisibleky.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/So-this-just-happened.mp4
youtu.be/CcQ-FQ3jpgY?t=119
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i aint clickin that shit nigga

indivisibleky.org/index.php/2017/01/30/military-flying-trump-flag-in-louisville-ky/

the fuck is that link?

aint clickin that shit

wew lad

noice

LARPing (convincingly) faggot in another thread earlier said that military is behind Trump and would literaly coup if something is to happen to him,

stop being a faggot, faggot

Some smug bitch gets pissed that our boys are flyin the Trump flag on their armor.

>fly flag of your commander in chief
>this is wrong somehow

>IT'S LITERALLY FASCISM

This

>indivisibleky.org/index.php/2017/01/30/military-flying-trump-flag-in-louisville-ky/

Oh man that made me so happy. Get some!

Thx for posting OP

goddamn fucking portrait mode.

thank christ, this swamp will be drained and america will actually become great again. I hope for another boom in the economy like we had in the Clinton presidency. I made so much fucking money

Never has Austin Powers been so sad.

you can actually hear her getting triggered, hyperventilating etc.

>indivisibleky.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/So-this-just-happened.mp4

Some private probably just put it up for laughs and the butter bar in charge of the convoy thought it was funny and nobody would notice.

The flags Dahnald, you said we'd be waiving more Canadian-Cuban ones!

yea man like takes her min to register that had just happened oh so this whats happening huh then RUUMMMMM speeds up to probably tell man in uniform OMG IM TRIGGERD @@#@K

>swamp will be drained

i guess you haven't seen any of trump's nominees have you?

look over that fucking website, pathetic

can we ID the video-taker?

MAGA, MOTHERFUCKERS!

i don't get it now im not a fan of bush but didn't ppl actually fighting in iraq during the john kerry vs bush election didn't soldiers post back home there support for diff candidates with one i remember being a msg like fuck kerry go bush so idk what the big issue is ?

>"hillary is a goldman sachs shill!"
>"trump needs goldman sachs people! how else is he going to know how to navigate the economy!"

LOL trumptards are in full fucking damage control, and it's hilarious

ah found it on timestamp of this vid here btw youtu.be/CcQ-FQ3jpgY?t=119 so idk what's so surprising about this ?

time stamp 1:59

You type like a mongoloid.

What's so surprising about this? I'm rattling my bones right now you cis scum, they should be waving an islamic flag!

Those faggots removed my posts.