>be devoid of impactful historical figures
>put Ghandi on every single note

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKoS2GLG6eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what about that space elephant monster that ruled thousands of years ago

Ghandi was British Tbh

You mean this one?

thats why the Civ games always have him as the India leader. Other nations get to change it up from game to game

It's probably less that they lack impactful historical figures and more that all their impactful historical figures have a history of blind genocide against the subcontinent's many ethnic subgroups.

Gandhi was pretty much the least genocidal of the bunch: He just wanted to fuck his underaged nieces.

Is paper currency even legal in India? Thought they went all electronic.

You could put a somebody on all of the notes or you could put nobodies on most of them. They are better off this way.

They had to go all electronic because too many people were wiping their asses with the money.

Also, POO

Those digits lmao

Look at that monopoly shit, It must fucking suck ass to be a Canook

too much credit given to one bald guy in my country.

No, they just got rid of the ₹1,000 and ₹500 notes, which not coincidentally were like 85% of the bills in circulation. Of those bills, close to half of them were counterfeit or used in illegal/black market transactions. Anyone who was hoarding cash got fucked. The Indian gov't is pushing electronic payments hard but the truth is that India is nowhere near having the sort of financial infrastructure that would allow for widescale cashless transactions. Pic related, my rupe stash from last month.

I heard people say Gandhi's not as big in India as he is in the West.

Is it true that his legacy is more mixed there? Granted it's all SJW basic bitch types who worship him with his, "OMG BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!"

>b...but Sachin Tendulkar

lmao Brazil is always Pedro too

Every body hates Gandhi here, we have to show that we like and care about him because of gevernment pressure.

Even government hates Gandhi but they have to put emphasis on Gandhi to:

First - So it can persuade civilians to do peaceful protests to honor Gandhi or be branded as a traitor and get in Jail or get shot

Second - So India becomes the pantheon of peace in World while conducting several nuclear capable weapon tests every other day.

Look we like Gandhi, We preach peace so let us have a huge Army and deadly nukes.

not half of them, a fraction of them are black money and counterfeit.
the total plan is a fail.
if you do a cost benefit analysis, not much gain for nation but a burden of cash shortage for 50 days.
i guess it's a political move.
there was an election coming on a state(Madhya Pradesh).
after demonization, politicians can't buy votes with their hoarded cash.

Pooinloo jokes aside, you guys are really crafty..

Being crafty is why India is still a single country even though it is as ethnically, linguistically, religiously and historically diverse as Europe.

How do you manage all this differences? What binds you together, civic patriotism?

In your opinion, what are the chances of India becoming a legitimate superpower within the near future? Not trying to rib you--I'm genuinely curious.

political correctness

We don't make anyone feel left alone, everyone get a say in matter as we don't force anyone to learn a language to get Justice, There are 22 official languages here, India is secular so everyone is granted freedom of religion.

There is different Civil code for every religion and to balance it there is a single penal code. Like Muslims who get to have a moderate Sharia Law, Our prisons are also full of muslims.

In the end its the reality that we are better off together as we are growing together and there is a very less chance of being conquered by a foreign power again.

sounds like multi-cult

How's the PM Modi doing?

There is no such thing as a Super Power, America is the super power not because it has a huge arsenal but because of the influence it has on the world but that influence came with the cost of ignoring the poor and lower middle class Americans and Americans towns and villages.

India will sure have a lot of influence on the world but due to Cancerous neighbors like China and Pookistan, and massive internal problems like poverty, it will never be influential enough to revolve the world around them.

I had a pair of shorts go two rounds in the washer and dryer with a 20 in the back pocket.

It lasts longer than actual fucking paper

There is a very huge difference between Indian multi-cult and western multi-cult. First is you give them too much liberty that they think its okay to destroy America/Europe for multi-cult.

Here Nationalism >>>>>>>>> Multi Cult and Liberalism, the reason why most of our cancerous liberal either spend time in Exile or in Jails.

PM Modi is doing fine, a tremendous job will you compare him with the last 15 years of congress rule in India.

>the influence it has on the world but that influence came with the cost of ignoring the poor and lower middle class Americans and Americans towns and villages.

spot on mate.

But why are you so impoverished if you don't have a contention as a super power. Surely if you mean its zero sum, and since you don't have world power then the alternative is not ignoring your poor?

in my opinion, it's the only multi-cult that ever worked.
nothing forced, it kinda naturally happened.

Steve Bannon here in the US is fond of his rule, wondered what the thing was that he admired.

I think we're trying to instill the same. But at the pain of expelling muslims. There's no good way to paint it, a muslim ban looks bad, but I think our culture needs breathing room.

seems like it was due to centuries of blending.

I know a place where you can get some more rupees.

I have to work often with you folks and what I see is extreme politeness almost at the price of the work quality. Like time spend on a case etc. How the fuck do you tolerate this?
How much the state interfere between the ethnicities ? Do you live almost completely separated from each other?

Because we are a democracy and democracy slows things down, example:
>We need to build a dam so poor can have excess of water
>Can be safe from floods
>Water for farming
>But muh tribals will be displaced
>Lets delay the project will benefits 1000s because it hurts 10s.

Trust me muslim ban is the most beneficial thing in the world. Don't hear the idiots who think its a bad thing, you know India was trying to ban the terrorist (Hafis Sayid) that only attacks India in UNSC but China always vetoed it and Pookistan supported Sayid.

Due you know what Trump's muslim ban did? Pookistan has now placed Sayid in house arrest and is now in process to name its organization as a terrorists.

Hindus don't think of time as linear, they think of it as cyclical in a literal sense. History implies a linear timeline.

the difference in our multi-cult is that somewhere on the other corner of the country,an artist writes great poem or a song about my god in a way better than my own religious writer.
except some kebabs which is negligible.

State only interferes when it has to otherwise people have complete freedom. As long as you don't hurt any one while performing your ethnic and religious duties you are good.

Does it? History always repeats itself mate. Study world history and you will understand. Everything repeats itself from fashion to political choices.

Monster?
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahah
Its ganesha ofcourse!

>Due you know what Trump's muslim ban did? Pookistan has now placed Sayid in house arrest and is now in process to name its organization as a terrorists.

fuck yeah, glad to hear that

>Lets delay the project will benefits 1000s because it hurts 10s.

Ugh, that sound annoying, but I guess we have our fair share of that here. Enough times you ignore them you get leftist uprisings.

LOL

the forming of my country is basically between slavs bulgars and tracians. It works when it is done by the people of the country not forced by the government.

Is that Soros on the 50?

Democracy has lot of problems mate, those problems are the cost of freedom.

doesn't sound entirely nationalistic then, I could see hte project moving along to benefit the majority and the nation in a nationalistic one, which is not a democracy

Very well done. That's why we lost every war ever, poorest on the Balkans, lowest birth rates, there are more working age diaspora, than in the country. Good shit brat.

God bless you thanks for the answers.
pic related

It's William Lyon Mackenzie King. Longest serving Prime Minister (21 years).

Praise him!

I always thought poos were mixed on the subject because some of the loos thought he only made India weaker and look more fragile instead of a strong independent nation

>Trust me muslim ban is the most beneficial thing in the world. Don't hear the idiots who think its a bad thing, you know India was trying to ban the terrorist (Hafis Sayid) that only attacks India in UNSC but China always vetoed it and Pookistan supported Sayid.
how do we go from trump's "muslim ban" (which wasn't a m,uslim ban) to pakistan not acting like faggots anymore?

See user, when people say Nationalism most of the people think that its the Government that pressure the people to be Nationalist.

In India its a two way system, Government wants people to be Nationalists and People want Government to be Nationalists.

Here is an example:
>2006 Vadodara riots
>Municiple Corporation needs to demolish a mosque to build a flyover
>Muslims protests
>Hindu Sena (Not remotely related to government, just a Hindu Radicle group) takes over
>Muslims keeps protesting
>Hindu Sena burns a muslim alive and injures 8
>Muslims back down
>Mosque gets demolished as the court rules out development is important than religion
>Flyover is constructed.

tupak ne useshtash li ironiqta kato samiq ti si diaspora be kelesh. 70 % ot kolegite mi sushto izbqgaha bezdarnici ste do edin. Chistete kenefi tam. Az kak uspqh da si namerq super dobre platena rabota (za bulgaria) i da se grija za men sega i za roditelite mi ... shtoto sedqh v edna sphera... Topete se po chujbina posle vsichki ostanali sme vinovni. Toa kolektivizm deto e nabivan 70 godini on komunistite nqma da izchezne skoro

Nikoi ne e vinoven, nito te obijdam. Horata si zaslujavat sadbata. Tyk ycha, zashtoto v bg nqmah pari da si plashtam za izpiti, i se nadqvam da se varna sled kato vzema obrazovanie :)

May the God bless you too user

If you look at a pajeet, sure the first thing it will strike as that we aren't peaceful people and we aren't pussies who need to preach peace, we need to be more strong and be like Russia. That's what an average Indian think.

But you you delve into the subject, you will realize that Gandhi was not just a pussy and a bastard who sold his nation, he was actually a British patsy.

And that the government always knew about it and turned a British patsy figure into an Indian government patsy figure to maintain peace in India and use him as a shield for India's nuclear and missile program.

This

I hate it when these new states appropriate our heroes, such as George Washington and Michael Collins.

poopie for rupee

Because whenever things go crazy for Pookistan with India, it hides behind US and China.

Now, US is run by Trump, who will say fuck off to them and China is not willing to go war with India now, since it will reveal them as a paper dragon (their military is better equiped than ours but they aren't as good at war as they portray themselves) and Trump will use it to bully them.

You wouldn't want to watch a country turn into an Islamic republic.
Then you shouldnt want to watch India turn into a Hindu republic.

They are both sub-human tier religions.
And PM Modi is a cunning cunt (this part I appreciate) who wants to turn this Nation into a Hindu nation.

I am not a left leaning faggot. I just dont want Hinduism and "Indian culture" forced down my throat.

kvo zavurshvash? Kaji mi che e pone doktorantura. Seriozno ne zabravqi da se vurnes choveche
youtube.com/watch?v=CKoS2GLG6eg

holy shit

yeah that would never fly here. We give too many ethnicities equal say

Well said.

>PM Modi is a cunning cunt (this part I appreciate) who wants to turn this Nation into a Hindu nation.
Are you a fucking retard?

He doesn't want to do that. He is an advocate of an secular India idiot because he know being secular is one of the pillars that is keeping this country one.

Careful nationalist brainwashing started by our founding fathers. There are all these radical groups but even the normal peaceful citizens can turn radical en masse with certain triggers. To test this, just post a map of India without POK included and see the swarm of Indian nationalists. Other triggers are
doing something with flag, not standing still during national anthem etc

>T. Bhakt

Modi is filth.
Belongs in the gutter.

We give ethnicities equal say here too, but the government also has the right to ignore them all equally.

>Ghandi
A freaking pedophile lol

if they're selective about who they ignore it doesn't seem all that equal. more arbitrary. Seems strange.

Basically like Turkds with Ataroach

Sure, Liberal cancer is what we want just like Sweden, like we aren't a rapey shit hole already.

People hate Modi because he spends more time abroad but nobody acknowledges the investments he brings with him like 3 billion USD investment of Amazon and 75 billiob USD investment of UAE.

We need more jobs and for more jobs we need more money. We need more infrastructure and for it we need more money, and he will need to go abroad to ask for investments if you fucks would be paying your taxes honestly.

>there was an election coming on a state(Madhya Pradesh)
This gaandu doesn't exec realize the elections are in UP. Madarchod Islamic cocksucker

See user, India is very weird now my example would have made an impression that muslims are exploited/ignored here but listen to this example:

>Be hindus
>Never vote as a block, vote is seggregated
>Be muslims
>vote as a block
>every muslim votes for a single party
>Every party/government tries to please muslims to get that guaranteed number of muslim votes

Such colorful toilet paper the Indians have

I can see why they never use it

you asshole.
he's secular.
he don't want India to be religious.
he's pushing uniform civil code to blocks both hindu and muslim laws.

Indians, what do you think will happen in UP? I think there is no way bjp can defeat akhilesh.

That's what I just said you idiot. Who the fuck taught you English? A bihari?

Can't put religious figures on a note, then other religions will demand something too.

Topkek. I was thinking the same thing.

They put an incest loving pedo.
ON.
EVERY.
NOTE.

>very party/government tries to please muslims to get that guaranteed number of muslim votes
I see now

So you have vote pandering too, that sounds annoying.

We have countless freedom fighters to choose.

>Fatass H1B user
And here I thought the >60% white thing was a meme

Trump better put a stop to this Harriet tubspook atrocity. This based man should never come off of our most crucial bill.

His accomplishments were pretty fucking impressive desu, specially considering his means.

fuck! sorry.
somewhere in the middle the weed kicked i got brain fucked.
i'm too high to do anything.
fucking reCaptcha.

Nigger you don't even know the name of the state. It was a a calculated risk and it failed. Nothing more, nothing less.

an incest loving pedo who hated niggers

APOLOGIZE

im out.
i will look fag if i post any further.

Every democracy has vote panderinga and every party and electoral polls ignores the silent majority in it.

Silent majority elected Modi
Silent majority voted Brexit
Silent majority elected Trump.

Please get out of Sup Forums or Sup Forums. This is not a place for the uneducated

Yeah I'm a UP citizen and to be honest I don't have any complaints about Akhilesh. He's actually done a lot of development.

You mean like the LTTE which was fighting against oppression in sri lanka? THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT HELPED KILL BECAUSE THEY DECIDED TO BACK INDIAN HATING SRILANKANS

IS MOHDI A SELF HATING KEK

You shouldn't use Internet without parental supervision
This is Modi's own fault. He didn't do anything radical enough like Trump. He promised a lot and didn't follow up on anything. He's too diplomatic

Again, Are you a fucking retard?
Sri Lankan Civil war ended in 2009
Modi got elected in 2014

>ITT faggot Bhakts who really believe Modi is not pushing for a Hindu Republic.

>inb4 bu..but its not on paper
Modi is super smart gutter trash. He is not gonna leave behind traces. But its pretty evident from the way his party and his gundas are acting and working.
It doesnt have to be in paper. See I get it you assholes want a Hindu nation.

Just dont lie. Its makes India look even more of a shithole.

No u
Same party :^)
You can't tell me mohdi was not part of the party then.

Take a knife and slit your jugular

>We need more jobs

Then why dont you hate Modi for what he did?
You understand this unplanned demonetisation will kill our progress so far in the long run?

Or am I talking to a retard?

>An Islamic bhakt
Oxymoron Tuesday

Same Party? Again, you are a retard aren't you?
UPA i.e. Congress was in Power from 2004 to 2014 in India
Modi is from BJP party and was a Chief Minister of the state of Gujrat from 2001 to 2014

Eat mohdi's diahrrea chutney while worshipping a god that decapitated his own son behnchod