SEC OF STATE - REX TILLERSON SUPPORTS TRANSGENDERS IN THE BOY SCOUTS

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article120877793.html

Ready to take the black pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/revealed-air-force-ordered-software-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/17/online-persona-management_n_837153.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop trying to distract us with trivial shit.

Yes,

Bring them in and redpill them / cure the liberal brainwashing

No child should be identifying as a fucking trans

Is Rex a peter puffer? Are him and mattis going to give each other handies in the situation room?

who gives a fuck. as an eagle scout the only good that came out of scouts was survival skills, and they don't even teach that in present day scouts. its just another daycare for kids.

also shill thread

fuck you faggot enabler

Those 14 year old transgendered 'boys' are gonna be getting plowed in all 3 holes come the first camping trip.

spotted the shill

>who gives a fuck

Kill yourself since nothing matters, nihilistic cunt

If this means more "boys" get laid, it's all good.

>ha ha who cares about transgenderism being pushed on our kids
>MERICA

>--------------------------

>Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

>Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people
rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/revealed-air-force-ordered-software-to-manage-army-of-fake-virtual-people/

>U.S. Military Launches Spy Operation Using Fake Online Identities
huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/17/online-persona-management_n_837153.html
Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

>Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda

>The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.

>Once developed, the software could allow US service personnel, working around the clock in one location, to respond to emerging online conversations with any number of co-ordinated messages, blogposts, chatroom posts and other interventions.

>The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organizations to do the same.

whatever you say kike

actually this is probably the best place for these weirdos to be.

if Rex was for putting faggots or pedophiles in charge of the boy scouts, then i'd have a problem.

you expect me to read all of that, kike?

>if I say "kike" I'll blend in better

sounds like a fun time out with the boys when David has a vagina

Full did?

Bump

call out the jew and the jew becomes scared.

again. fuck off kike.

He probably doesn't even know what transgender means. My dad is a huge liberal but he had to come to me to ask what a transgender was and he kept saying he thought they were hermaphrodites or trannies.

This right here - most of these kids are depressed victims of a shitty society and liberal parents. Giving them real male role models and teaching them to be self sufficient could save a lot of them before their lives are totally ruined.

What is the context of this. Is there more user?

>tfw we're returning to Imperial Rome
SPQR

That's what therapy is for

Newsflash: Everyone in the boy scouts are raging homosexuals

this, it's too common to try to alienate people by bringing up legbutt issues, look at the mattis defense committee BS

also this. Since transgenderism became trendy/easy victimhood points the number of people identifying as trans has skyrocketed.
give them shit to do and that number will shrink

sooo

they are allowing little girls into the boy scouts who are well know to every once an awhile have pedo scout leaders ?

great job guys, its a male pedos dream to have a harem of little confused girls out in the woods with on other adults around

good fucking job

the numbers on these specimens is like a fucking unicorn

why not support it and get free political brownie points

And pedos. Its like the official man boy love club

moar

welp
boyscouts are dead to me now

It doesnt mayyer thats not why hes there for. Hes there to find a way to cutt off America from relying on the Saudis oil.

Your dissatisfaction nourishes me.

Fuck Rex Tillerson. Remember his name.

>boy scouts is age 11-18
This is indirectly supporting HRT for persons under the age of 18.
Since children cannot consent, this is unethical and immoral.