MONDAY NIGHT MASSACRE

What the fuck is wrong with CNN? Literally sounds like some bait subject we would post.

Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BREAKING NEWS

LITERALLY GUSTAPO FIRING SQUADS

gestapo*

this should be fucking illegal

seriously pisses me off....who are these people and what do they want?

I watch CNN and even i agree that headline is bullshit

CNN is trash, the last couple of elections should have made that clear.

It's a reference to Nixon firing his AG

which is a bullshit and inflammatory comparison

you have no knowledge of history look into nixon 9 months before he resigned

You mean when Nixon fired multiple AGs who he appointed and not an acting one left over from the previous regime

which is why I said it's a bullshit and inflammatory comparison cunt

they want your friend your brother your sister your mother your father your teacher your gf your bf they want everyone but you. they need you on the outside looking in. Its for the lulz

I was going to reply to you but then the leaf showed up and I had to give him the rake, apologies

mas·sa·cre
ˈmasəkər/
noun
an indiscriminate and brutal slaughter of people.
"the attack was described as a cold-blooded massacre"

verb
deliberately and violently kill (a large number of people).

another perfectly good discussion derailed by leafs

also pics or it didn't happen

I cant stand don lemon

If im gonna get propagandized by retarded leftists at least make them hot and slutty like erin burnett

>Trump calls them fake news
>time to get sensational

they are doubling down with no potential payoff.

Erin Burnett is the best CNN has to offer, and I guess Jake Tapper if you play for the other team which a lot of the CNN viewers do.

Cnn go away please.

i am really interested in what the media will do if they continue to use their same tactics and narrative pushing.. it cant last forever right? surely they have to think of something else. i just wish the left would wake up and not trust these media kikes anymore.. if that happens then this country can finally start to heal.

outside of explicitly inciting violence they are out of moves to make.

sit back and watch the tailspin

agreed. it really seems like they have tried everything in the book. they are blatantly lying about stuff right now.

regarding the quebec shooting, they just made the muslim a non-suspect, but before when the muslim was a suspect, they stopped reporting on it. i just wish people would see their horrible tricks. its sad the media has gone on this long with the same tactics... well, time to bust out some popcorn and watch them meet their end.

They're referencing Nixon's Saturday Nigh Massacre during Watergate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

>Gustavo firing squads

yeah I just pointed out a fact but you showed me

Erin Burnett has nothing between the ears. She is all teleprompter and earpiece, all the time.

Brianna Keilar has some stuff up there.. Though she is on the wrong team.

you do realize the nytimes and cnn will be around a lot longer than trump right?

Its no ones fault but your own that you are a fucking idiot leaf, we cant help it if you don't know your history.

Don lemon is one sour fruit.

Nixon's let go a bunch of government employees at once which later would be known as the "Saturday Night Massacre"

A temporary Obama-era appointee was on her way out anyway when Sessions officially takes over.

Also this "ban" does not go far enough.

I'll play. I know my history. I will note that it took Nixon more than ten days to fuck up this bad. If the orange one can't even implement a simple visa refugee ban without causing mass protests how is he going to do the hard stuff?

You guys should write in and complain that it is insensitive after the massacre that happened last night in Canada, if enough of you do it they might apologize, would be hilarious.

A Muslim on (((CNN))) just basically called for mass resistance.

Left is looking for civil war and they might just get it.

Clever

>protesters paid 40 an hour to protest
>((mass protests))
I don't see the relevance of angry liberal faggots who have zero semblance of how the world works outside of their liberal bubble.

Well if scrotom eyes would stop paying for them it would go away too. Obama's administration is out, you lost, get over it already.

fuck u

>I will note that it took Nixon more than ten days to fuck up this bad
christ, how did you get past the captcha? This has more to do with leftist butthurt than any mistake on Trump's part.

This is what happens when Trump calls out CNN for reporting the news

Yeah sure, if you count a total reader base of 5 as still being around

Don Lemon is such a faggot.

Why the hell was she still AG? I thought Trump had a based AG on it?

firing one person is considered a massacre, top lel. just wait for the night of long knives. you are going to see a purge that rival Stalin's

How is that comparison bullshit?
Nixon fired the AG for refusing to follow his orders.
Trump fired the AG for refusing to follow his orders.
Are you really that stupid?

It can last forever. Lefties have selective memories,act on emotion, and can only engage in shallow logic. Useful idiots isn't a meme. It is true.

kek

FUCKING THIS FOR GOD'S SAKE

Please go kill yourself

public tribunal and execution of the media when?

see

see

>America Dropped 26,171 Bombs in 2016

omg I can't beleive Trump did that, he is literally Hitler!!11

>CNN
>Faggot Nigger Anchor
Now that's what I call a Massacre.

Did you see him acting like a jackass on New Years? He's a total faggot douche-bag. I've seen toddlers with more class. Also, he wears one of the gayest watches I've ever seen.

I have no idea how people would expect her to not be fired. Trump made an order and she told people to ignore it. Any boss with a spine is going to fire an employee that tries to subvert them.

The irony in your post is too much. Seriously.
I could replace every word with "Righties" and it fit perfectly, but actually be true.

Dems holding up Trumps pick for AG.

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

nixon also breathed air and so did trump, that's another reason it's a good comparison

Judging by your other post, I see "deep thinker" isn't on your resume.

What watch?

Let me guess...hublot big fag?

BAH GAWD THE HUMANITY

just found this on fb live thought it was funny