47% Think America is on the right track. Highest in 12 years

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/right_direction_wrong_track_jan30

Lmao. Nice, praise trump. Praise our people.

Liberals fuck up the world and every goddamn time conservatives have to fix it.

Nice.

>Rasmussen

>rasmussenreports.com
literal fake news

It had most accurate polling of the 2016 election

I tend to listen to CNN / Washington Post polls

Which have him at 10% approval

Your move Republicans

>Rasmussen

Muh razzlestussen

Sad.

fake news

i found the scared little shit who knows full well that his shit stain "country" is footing the entire cost of The Great Wall c.2017 everybody. lol.

I still can't believe a reality show host is actually the saviour of mankind that prevented WWIII and saved millions of fetuses from an ancient semitic deity and actually made me have hope in politics again.
What the fuck. It will never sink in for me.

It proves that anybody is better than a Politician

we have being blessed didn't we?

Yup

I am sure it is that high. The media is doing their usual annoying propaganda to highly exaggerate reality. I'm sure only faggots in cities full of muslims like NYC and LA give a fuck

checked

>white man has to save the day
Mmmm

A question to civic nationalists:

First of all, im not an ethic nationalist, white supremacist, right-winger or any of that.

What are your thoughts about what is happening right now? All this mass protest, all of this stubborn hatred of Trump, these black people that want to burn down the white house. You yourselves said that Trump was a civic nationalist. Does it appear to be working? Is it because Trumps ethnic nationalist tendencies are making the transition rough? If he was more smooth like you would your system work out? At what point would these people cooperate if you merely are passive and carry on as you are? These people are so stubborn that it doesnt appear they would cooperate at any point, no matter how smoothly and correctly you carried out your civic nationalism. At some point or another you would have to round them up and kill them. You may say that some would cooperate, yet look at what is going on. Look at how stubborn these people are. I just cant help but realize that it wouldnt be any different and the real reason why any of the minorities are cooperating are not the reasons you think. They are still motivated by the movement the others are, if you took that away they would be just as violent. They are still carried on by the motive that one day they will be dominating the white man they just hide this and are pacified because they are being paid and they have position etc. They may have egotism, imagination and be confused but if you took that away they get violent just like the poor ones.

If you take the submissive role, as you have been in the past and you will in the future, what then is stopping these people from over-taking you? At what point will you draw the line? The tyranny is already happening and has been going on without end. For all intents and purposes it seems pretty clear that a passive role will never bring about this line and will just continue indefinitely as it has.

I fail to see how this is going to "just work out".

>tfw hes still looking at election predictions

You're worrying about nothing. The news just exaggerates and makes it seem like people are all over the place rioting in the streets. It's just a bunch of pussy liberals that can't and won't do shit

Good civic nationalism uses strong standards for achieving citizenship to allow only the best people to immigrate. In this case, the best people are people who can assimilate into the local culture. I don't care if this is not the case, but I believe that the result would be that most (>90%) immigrants who qualify for citizenship will be white, because they will be better equipped to fit into the culture. In this form, civic nationalism is mostly a way to get public approval to reverse demographic changes, while still retain the exceptional foreign talent that ethnic-nationalism rejects.

Both forms of nationalism represent conceptions of an ideal government, one based explicitly on race, one on culture that likely derives from race in most cases. Whether or not these idealistic policies can be implemented is a completely separate matter. The goal is to convince people to come to our side so violence can be avoided (another reason I favor civic nationalism), but it is a toss up as to whether or not this will succeed. If nothing changes, I think it is likely the US will cease to exist in it's current incarnation within the next 50 years. Think the Roman Republic becoming the Roman Empire. It it also possible that the country will simply Balkanize, and ultimately disappear.

I think we have a 40% chance of avoiding disaster, but Leftists don't realize what's right around the corner, or if they do they are attempting to hasten the collapse.

How is trump not a bumblefuck

>tfw no titcow gf to drink milk straight from her utters

CNN on suicide watch

when the hammer falls, MSM will change their tune

normies will do what the TV tells them to do

I hope but these insane leftist fucks seem pretty adamant at what they're doing

The Internet counter balances the Mainstream Media weaponized politics.

Its reaching such hysteria levels that even left leaning people are cautious world wide.

Skepticism is growing,

Demosthenes said it better

"There are all kinds of devices invented for the protection and preservation of countries: defensive barriers, forts, trenches, and the like... But prudent minds have as a natural gift one safeguard which is the common possession of all, and this applies especially to the dealings of democracies.

What is this safeguard? Skepticism. This you must preserve. This you must retain. If you can keep this, you need fear no harm."

Can't wait to build the wall