Is this is the face of someone who swallowed the final red pill?

Is this is the face of someone who swallowed the final red pill?

Hero? Villain? You be the judge.

False flag.

A true crusader

It is the face of autism.

This game is fucking garbage.

Look like Harry Potter.

u'd prob suck dix for 5 dollars

Villain.
We are supposed to laugh at the lefts violence while we follow the rules.
This idiot ruined it. He also scared Canada into going further left.

... If you could prove it.

A fucking retard. How can we take over the world with memes if events like this keep enforcing sjw cuckery.

The shooter should have been a mudslime sand-nigger cuck.

Hero. He did nothing wrong except getting caught and not beating Breivik. Let's hope something good comes out of this. Friction is good; we need hatred between the races. There is no peaceful solution.

>27 year old student
he should have just killed himself instead

This

sweden gets it

Why did this French guy kill all those muslims, was it because of heebdo?

holy shit this.
i thought this was a sequel to imperium or some shit

>hates violent shitskins
>behaves like a violent shitskin

Wew lad

>implying we will get our goal through (((peaceful solutions)))

idiot and typical leaf who goes about things in the most retarded possible way

>want to be funny on Sup Forums
>constantly act like an insufferable cunt

>want to rid country of muslims
>kill five while giving left encouragement to let in 5000000 more

False flag by der juden.

They realized the power Sup Forums wields, and now they're desperately trying to take it away from us.

this

Exactly, he's a fucking idiot giving us a bad name. But with that being said he's done more for the fight against Islam/Multiculturalism than any of us.

Is there any proof he is even a Sup Forumsack?

Leaf bait threads don't count

Removing kebab is a perfectly viable option. It cannot be eaten, it cannot be used, it can only be examined and then removed. One does not become kebab when one removes kebab; but should kebab not be removed, then one will surely become kebab.

He's not an idiot giving you a bad name. He's one of you. You guys are part of the same group. You share responsibility.

Just look at this guy, he's no killer, those eyes are compassionate.

>But with that being said he's done more for the fight against Islam/Multiculturalism than any of us.
what are you talking about. he actively regressed your cause, which is much worse than doing nothing isn't it?

hero but probably false flag operator

WTF I love Canadians now. They have the balls to take their shitposting from a Chinese cartoon forum to IRL. Not like the rest of the faggots here that are all screech and no action.

>le donald drumpf supporter now terrorist
>muslim cant be terrorist since they are brown and unpriveledged

he's one or the other
what did he do that was heroic?

I love the leafs, but it's typical leaf bullshit

Now if he was an American, then maybe we could make endless excuses for him

I've got no respect for someone who half asses their work. If you're gonna go full retard like this go the whole hog. Burn down the mosque. Don't get caught.

That guy is antifa

RIP Alain the Anti-Terrorist

He's not a leaf.
He's a proud FLQ operative.

A useful idiot like Dylan Roof.

However, unlike Roof, he actually managed to do irreparable damage to conservatism in Canada, and more or less singlehandedly destroyed our nationalist resurgence before it even fucking started.

Fuck him.
Fuck anyone who supports him.
Fuck anyone who wants to do similarly self-destructive shit like him.
Fuck the marxists who will foist him for 30 unending decades as an excuse for draconian legislative change to kill off whites.
Fuck Trudeau for winning 6 unchallenged majority elections.

And fuck you.
Faggot.

Exactly. If one Jew commits a crime, they are all guilty and should be incinerated. This is exactly how it works! You woke bro.

A total retard...he killed innocent people, fathers and well integrated members of Quebec's society. Sad really.

False flag fer sure - who is Sorros?

Retard who killed innocent people. Disgusting. Only edgy teens are cheering this on.

>well integrated
Wrong, but irrelevant as the damage is the same.

Thanks for outcucking me

You mean im partially responsible for 6 dead muslims?

Fucking awesome!

This is exactly what we want and if you dont agree you can fuck off.

Ask yourself why you aren't killing nonwhites right this very second.

There's you answer as to why this is a bad idea.

fucking this.Retard shoots fucking IT guys and grocers. How about blasting away these fucking arab drug dealers I have to deal with, huh. What can you expect from Quebecers? fuckers are too lazy to shoot real fucking scum and shoot randoms instead.

Kek.

George Soros

t. Feminists

Removing any muslims is doing us a favor, It's not like Trudeau is going to import a muslim for everyone killed in the shooting. (Dear god I hope he doesn't do it) And I already it will have a negative impact on image.

How weren't they well integrated. They were working people, one was a teacher at University and another one had a small business and young children around (15 years old)

Most retard thing I've seen in my time

They were practicing muslims.
Not integrated.

what Bissonette did...

Why are Swedes always worstposters?

that's impossible, also fake quote

yeah but at a religious place, not in public

He's /ourguy/ but he did a fucking retarded thing. I get the cold rage that fueled this, but this is EXACTLY what the left wants to establish a false equivalence between Muslim and White violence. Physical kebab removal is only a good idea if you have enough power to remove ALL the kebab.

Don't waste your time. Retards like him are why the alt-right are fucked and why a nationalist party in this country is impossible. They never can think in abstracts and pick their fucking battles. They attack everything, every time and cripple the movement from within.

hahaha what, did he really say that?

Test

When something like this happens you have to look at the bright side and not cuck it.

>Kills civil servants, engineering teacher, tech analyst and pharmacy worker
>Le Arab Drug dealers lmaooo!!!

Fucking retard, he's right. He should've come to Montreal to kill nigger and arab gangs instead of killing functioning and productive members of society.

one two

he's a pretty handsome guy

>6 dead muslims
>worth 30 more years of cuckening and a mandatory white males ban

>It's not like Trudeau is going to import a muslim for everyone killed in the shooting.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Sad and true

this

hero indeed

The mosque attack had nothing to do with white people.
#RaceOfPeace

False flag

How about you don't samefag on a board with fucking ID's, you cum-guzzling faggot. Fucking newfags, I swear.

Take a look at that phallos showing the rapes in Sweden - that's what happens if kebab is let in. Removing kebab and traitors can prevent it.

Breivik was a coward and is a whiny bitch-boy who complains that not have the latest playstation is a violation of his human rights.

Swedes are worstposters.

And the worst thing is all the virtue signaling and the rise of the left, it's sickening...

The face of someone who gave into emotion instead of reason.
There are better ways to handle the muslim threat.

There is no bright side to this.

The 6 dead muslims have long since been replaced by maternity wards across the country.

Nothing was gained. We only lost.

>if you kill you enemies, they win

I feel like this whole thing is made up because I, like everyone else here, everything I post is a joke or merely satire.

How odd!

#1 reason to believe this is a false flag is that the shooter supposedly browsed Sup Forums, but didn't shitpost about his shooting or make any references to Sup Forums (that we know about)

Everyone knows that no long-time Sup Forums browser could resist the urge to shitpost during their shooting

>realize he's agreeing with me
fucking need to stop drinking before I go to bed. Disregard that I suck cocks, sorry.

Are you kidding me, you must be a white male. He's showed the beauty of multiculturalism, how it unites us and how diversity is strength. And muslim terrorism is a given. We need that spiral of violence.

If people get used to the thought of violence as a solution to removing the worst elements of the non-white invasion, then it's all for the good!

Then why is canada so low?

In Sweden's defense the statistic is per capita, but the numbers are still alarming. I'm actually interested in visiting your country to see what your "No go zones" are actually like.

Pray for the souls of the victims. The fate they suffered was evil. This son of a bitch committed a sin and crime only the Lord can forgive.

I'm sorry for your loss Canada. I am sorry the victims suffered such a horrible fate. May the Lords care and comfort find the victims loved ones and those in the community.

Our condolences,
Your Ameribros

ITT
>if you stab some random shitskin in the street, throwing your genetic potential away, you're a benefit to the ethno-nationalist cause

A hero.

The burgers get it.

He does that to troll Norway since "Where's muh muhfuggen PS3! This PS2 is too old!" is actually considered a valid human rights complaint there.

Imagine being the guy who has to rubber stamp the PS3 order for the killer who spit on every multicult belief you have

Well guess fucking what, it's done the opposite.
Congrats.

He swallowed the red pill, but because he forgot to supplement with the iron pill it didn't go well

Was he a well known figure here?

No, but things like this will happen and there's no point in cucking it.

Agreed, using a gun is too slow. Better to have blocked the exits and then firebombed the sand niggers

Stop trying to defend a cowardly cuck.

Aye
He was a high priest of the cult of kek

he's a bad guy. violence is never the answer to political woes.

he's basically a dirty leftist assuming he's not just a false flag.

>chimpouts happen, there's no point in cucking it
This manchild posted here. He should know the fucking stakes.
He made a conscientious decision that fucked his fellow whites over, killing any chance of a nationalist resurgence in the fucking crib.

Fuck him and fuck you for encouraging the same suicidal conduct without following suit.

looks like the typical less-than-intelligent white person

his easily manipulated mind lends to that

a misguided dumb coward is all he is

>asks the obvious newfag outsider
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>leaf

Hes a fucking retard.

Literally a villain. I fucking hate this shitwad.

look. We can all hate muzzies for invading our civilization.

But attacking peaceful people expressing their religious views under our own legal system is THE DEFINITION of retarded