Muslims killed in Quebec

Thanks Trump, for helping to create hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ
uky.edu/vipcenter/content/bias-incident-support.
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I got a parking ticket today
>THANKS TRUMP THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BANNING MUSLIMS FROM ENTERING THE COUNTRY

Giving him the Obama treatment, huh?

Muslim run over 70 people in France? Damn Trump it's all his fault.

Is this you op?

>Thanks Trump, for helping to create hatred.

ctr, ctr,
Does whatever a cuntbag can.
Spins a lie, any size,
Catches truth just like knives.
Look out! Here comes the ctr.
Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got soros blood.
Can he swing from a rope?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the ctr.
In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
It leaves just in time!
ctr, ctr,
unwanted neighborhood ctr.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
lying is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the ctr!
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them

They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Don't be so facetious. Trump's rhetoric created the CONDITIONS for this tragedy to take place. That fucker has blood on his hands.

If I were Trudeau, I would be demanding his extradition to face justice.

You're quite the muzzie apologist shithole, aren't you kangaroo?
youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ

lmao if anything a trump victory saved the muslims
if hillary won the stormfags would chimp out just like BLM are

I'd rather be an "apologist" for the victims of oppression than be an "apologist" for an Orange fascist.

This is just the beginning.
sage

are you apologizing to the christians that were run over in berlin you cowardly backstabber.

What do I have to be sorry about?

less than 24 hours after Trudeau promised open arms to terrorists

>they go nuts

nice timing justin!

>invite a murderer into your house
>family killed
>>not my fault

Bless you.

What are you on about? If you haven't noticed, I'm not German, nor do I have any say in their immigration policy.

> US president baned rapefugees
> the shooting happened in CANADA

Aren't you the revolutionary vanguard?
What are you doing?
Shouldn't you be proud of all the white people being killed?

The shooting was committed by a white supremacist who supported Trump and browsed Sup Forums you moron. This has Trump's finger prints all over it.

Apologize to your dad for your low testosterone levels.

What?

oh dang

Oh, because that might slow down the revolution
It's not time yet for your kind, is it?

>receive email from school
>confused
>friends, professors and janitors are terrorists?

Dear International Students and Scholars,
As most of you will know, late on Friday afternoon President Trump signed an Executive Order titled “Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States.” The Executive Order was almost immediately put into force by Customs and Border Protection personnel. On the basis of this order, persons from seven named countries – Yemen, Sudan, Somalia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, and Syria – were denied entry into the US, even if they had been qualified for entry as refugees, and/or possessed valid visas or even possibly permanent residency status (green cards). Faculty members, scholars, doctors, and students from several US universities have been barred from entering or re-entering the US.
It is likely that many of you are following events as closely as we in the University of Kentucky International Center are. As of now, the situation remains confusing, as four federal judges in different jurisdictions have issued rulings halting some parts of the order. Also, it is not clear that US Customs and Border Protection personnel have been applying the order uniformly. In any case, the situation has been, and continues to be, extremely distressing – especially for our students and scholars from the seven named countries, and for their families.

Nice bait m8

At the University of Kentucky International Center we understand that our first responsibility is to support our fellow students and colleagues. We take your fears and worries seriously, and understand that these times call us to be allies to those who are vulnerable. The University of Kentucky International Center will continue to provide accurate information to students and scholars who look to us for advice and reassurance. And we will continue to be a resource for the wider campus community regarding the situation facing our international students and scholars.
Faculty, scholars, staff, and students affected by this executive order and seeking advice and support can come to our offices at 216 Bradley Hall during our walk-in hours (M-F 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-4:30 pm). In addition, the Counseling Center (UKCC) in Frazee Hall is ready to assist as appropriate. Students in crisis are seen as soon as possible by the DOC (Daytime On-Call Clinician). Students can walk-in to Frazee 106 for an Initial Assessment (IA), M-F, 9am-3pm. The UKCC can be reached at 257.8701, and when the center is closed they have phone consultation available for urgent concerns which will not wait until the next business day. If there are life/health/safety concerns, you should involve UK police or call 911. And, if you experience any incidence of bias you can report it here: uky.edu/vipcenter/content/bias-incident-support.
We have let faculty and others who wish to know how they may respond to and support their international colleagues and students that they should understand that it is our everyday actions, and our gestures of concern, respect, and collegiality that make the promises of inclusion and belonging real.
At the International Center we will stand with you, our international students and colleagues, and we will uphold the values of inclusion and belonging that make the University of Kentucky strong.

lol Thanks for outing your self as an idiot.

top tier bait-bantz shitposting by team strayla

If only Trump could have our whole country killed.

Youre the reason everyone hates us :(

Wouldn't that be Trumps fault?

None of you are making any sense at all.

Nice double standard you delusional leftist. It's not ok for muslims to be killed by christians. But switch it around its perfectly fine. What oppression where those 11 christians committing against a (((((((( refugee))))))) that decided he needed to drive them over.

kek

>the victims of oppression
Killing 100+ innocent people at a concert, game, and just eating out in Paris.

Shooting up a mental health clinic and killing 14 just for celebrating Christmas in San Bernadino.

And happened in Nice and Berlin.

So much has happened, and they take so much pride in it, while pretending to be the victims. I feel no empathy for Mudshits at all. They deserve every bit of suffering.

The Qur'an says that killing one person is equivalent to killing all of HUMANITY. So how can the attackers in Paris, Berlin etc be called Muslim? It's like calling yourself a Christian when you don't believe in Jesus.

And yet Obama was complicit in the slaughter of half a million non white muslims by way of his Arab Spring, and yet you liberal fucks never called him to account for that shit. Fucking hypocrites, you make me want to puke. Can't even live up to your own ideals, and yet you want every one else to, therefore, fuck off.

Just you wait. We will soon be "tolerable" right

1 muslim, 1 Canadian.
Shoot up canadian mosque. Blames U.S. president
Why not shoot a U.S. mosque
but, but........

>The Qur'an says that killing one person is equivalent to killing all of HUMANITY

>We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Ignore this guy he was shot posting this copy pasta in aus pol yesterday.

You're welcome.

Thanks Trump

What's your point? Even if they are Muslim, they're such a tiny minority out of a religious group that has over a billion followers. Do we consider the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, Lord's Resistance Army, KKK, IRA etc to be representative of all Christians? Of course not. So why the double standard?

>THANKS OBAMA

>Do we consider the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, Lord's Resistance Army, KKK, IRA etc to be representative of all Christians? Of course not.
What is wrong with any of those groups, IRA aside?

Hiding behind religious rhetoric is a scapegoat. You no empathy for those Christians that died. And with mental gymnastics you are using this instance of christian on muslim violence as an opportunity to push your leftist agenda.

Weak b8 Nigel. Try harder.

Why won't he call it what it is? Radical white terrorism

I'm serious

Except nobody ever claims that the WBC, LRA, KKK, or IRA (I like the IRA btw) are not Christians

KEK, so true but this triggers pol

>You no empathy for those Christians that died
You have no empathy for the Muslims that died. In fact you condone it you creep, as does your "god emperor" trump

You know what would have been a legitimate post is if you showed or argued what you are asserting.

>You have no empathy for the Muslims that died. In fact you condone it you creep
Correct

>The Dallas shooting had nothing to do with media rhetoric
>The Quebec shooting was influenced by Trumo

Muslims are pretty good at creating hatred on their own. They don't need Trump's help.

To be fair, he did seem to follow a lot of English-language media for someone in Quebec

Your welcome leaf

your very fucken welcome

>2 fb likes explain his entire personality

Well, based on what we've seen. And his facebook posts seem to be more English

Funny how he hasn't said anything. He would have been all over it if it was a muzzie

You're welcome canuck!

Exactly. Trump is such a fucking vulture. One of the most despicable creatures who ever lived.

Trump didn't create Islamophobia, Islamophobia created Trump. If we weren't already so weary of Arabs, he wouldn't have gained such traction with his promises to bar people from their countries from entry.

Thank akmed

Fuck islam and fuck muslims worldwide.

t. Media Matters

>ahmer rabdul
>condoning racism
>leaf
deny yourself

Just like you condone the Berlin and Paris attacks, fucking hypocrite. Your empathy only extends those who you choose to perceive as a victim to push your victimhood agenda. Fucking leftist, so pathetic.

Chances of him getting impeached for this?

Please for the love of fuck, just stay in your own countries where you can be happy, far, faraway from the terrible white man. Good fucking grief!

so if i support hitler and shoot a bunch of people in his name, its the germans fault?

It's the fascists fault

>Some one shoots up mosque
>this is trumps fault

>Some one shoots up gay bar
>this has nothing to do with Islam he was sick in the head how can a book make you do bad things just cause it says gays are bad

Really made me think

>One of the most despicable creatures who ever lived
>Worse than Osama or Hussein
Your bait is awful.

these people don't actually try to follow the facts of the day. Just what pertains to their justified hate of minorities because they didn't have any non-white friends while growing up.

how edgy of you. in a few more years you can buy your first beer so you can start the decline of your already shitty life

I like it!

Go away Khadir, you won't be welcomed warmly here.

I've only recently stopped caring honestly
All the massacres and liberal pandering has dulled my empathy

ooo very rare flag

Not really. They may be Greece's little bitch but they still have internet.

The hatred was always there.

I'm not saving that shit

>trump indirectly got 5 muzzies killed
how based is he?