Why Do Jews Do This?

Does it bug anyone else that jews are literal skinwalkers?
They fucking adopt the names of the people they're invading -stein, wicz, berg, etc... Then they will interbreed for a few generations and never tell you they're jewish. It makes them lerch back when you call them out.
Fucking disgusting.
Why do they do this?
This is some grass shinobi tier shenanigans.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israelis-protest-Trump-travel-ban-citing-history-of-Jewish-refugees-479957
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.768107?v=B42F9BE5F0CF24A0E560DA1183C206EF
washingtonexaminer.com/kaine-not-a-coincidence-trump-travel-ban-holocaust-statement-omitting-jews-came-on-same-day/article/2613295
renegadetribune.com/eternal-jew-today/
nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews had plenty of time to either cut out their shit or leave. You need to remember that Jews had no right to Germany they were let in with more or less open arms during the 18th and 19th centuries when they were fleeing reprisal from their actions in Russia. Many people draw parallels to the current American situation, they let in millions of the inbred sand rats with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to turn on them. Instead of telling their tribe to stop targeting our children they'll cry about muh americaust when assbooting #110 comes.

You definitely seem to know what you're talking about.

the jew only does what is advantageous for themselves
pic related, they are subversive chameleons
they will use anything and everything to gain the smallest advantage over another.

You're stupid.
Germans, Italians, and Irish all adopted anglo surnames when coming to America. It's a common thing foreigners do to try and assimilate.
Isn't that what the right wing stands for?
Assimilation?
kek

They're fucking aliens

The Arameans a related group to the Jews pulled the same shit thousands of years ago.

They've been booted out of societies so many times it's probably now coded into their DNA as a defense mechanism

don't fucking hate on the trump!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee

lol that's the Soros Jew website that hates Israel and was cheering the UN resolution

probably has less actual supporters than the protests

Assimilation, not fucking impersonation.
Keep the names, adopt the language and culture.

khazarians converted to Judaism in the 8th or 9th century. this has been their only tactic since getting spanked around the mountains by Christian Russians and muslim turks. they became jews to rule their own society with taxation and to get back at the Christians and muslims. they made their way to Europe after this, refining their kikery along the way. their story so paralleled with the persecuted, wandering jews that it became their ethos. they are the victims in their minds. losing their will for battle, keeping the skills and mentality they learned from their fathers who robbed the silk road continuously.

they became a nomadic tribe, persecuted, travel around ripping people off and stealing their shit. with no home of their own they bounced around Europe for a couple hundred years.

this leading up to the cultural Marxism, holocaust, mass removal of 'other jews', destroy the white man, destroy islam stuff of today. that's the point were at. don't forget the history.

how many jews have you met and lived around?
I'm surrounded by them, I know what they are like.
if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about than shut the fuck up because you're embarrassing yourself.
pic related, is this "fake news" too?!

Even prior to 250 ad jews were menacing roman (western) society. the jewish-roman wars.

>oh my god you guys i am so stupid and racist just like you guys
Die in an oven, OP.

yeah, that's it, just "these" jews are this way goyim.
#notalljews
certainly their fucking holy book has nothing to say about non jews.

I know my history, they should remember theirs, Rome is rising.

literally nothing wrong with preferring your own.
eat shit kike

I don't get why people care about Jews. What's the big deal?

Fuggin

Bump

everything

I know you're baiting
but for the lurkers here's why, pic related

I hope the jews don't think your babies will grow up to harm their precious feelings

and if you thought that pic was "fake news" well, here's the proof that they will sniper a baby 20 years before he "might" harm a jew.
>can't take any chances with these goys

Cool random info man
Its the internet r tard

hey piece of shit, is this post "random info"

fucking coward ran away, is this article random too?!
where the fuck are you at?!

Maybe it is maybe it's not but I like this theard its interesting

Why the fuck did you save that image lmao.

Most Sup Forums users it doesn't even faze, just unnecessary imo.

Woah why am I a coward? Bub

>lmao at the double typing
are you literally shaking
oh "maybe" it's not, hope the world sees how these jews view things
if someone says maybe 1 less jew got shoahed, they get arrested but this coward can look at that pic and have doubts if it's authentic.
you're a fucking disgrace to humanity

do jews want to "genocide thousands of Palestinians" ???
you're a coward because you skipping over it fearing being exposed.
answer the question, bub

donmeh
crypto jew
young turks
sabbateanism

>They fucking adopt the names of the people they're invading -stein, wicz, berg,
Just like (((anon5))) with user.

The Jews are taking over this board fags. If it wasn't theirs the whole time.

I'm confused I was just watching this theard you guys are trippin

They probably do fucktard

you sound very educated
this is just embarrassing for you

The creepiest thing about Jews is that sometimes they assimilate parts of someone else's personality, they will take things people say and repeat those as if their own brain came up with it. They even do it to people they supposedly hate. I think they must all get required lobotomy's at birth or something because it just makes zero fucking sense why they are all like this.

You guys think I'm a scummy jew? This is funny. You guys are tripping I ain't jewhie

it's strategic, (((they))) know exactly what they are doing
normal people don't understand it so they assume it's some enlightened person they are dealing with.
That's why jews freak out when someone recognizes them.

Tbh I'm stupid that's why I'm here with you

^^

What's the logic behind the strategy though? To me it seems like they don't understand how to behave like a normal person and need to just copy things.

lol, I know you're not jewish, they either don't respond or get triggered and start talking about "now you know why we jews want to destroy you".

you're either hispanic or black. I'm leaning hispanic because your insults were only one at a time. blacks usually double up.
how close did i get?

I'm white. I just never went to college.

I said what the reason is, to confused average goys. normal people will feel intimidated by that strange behavior and not wanting to seem different just go along with it. how do you think people fell for Bernie Madoff, he talked big and everyone was intimidated to question his behavior.
It's a manipulation tactic that neurotic people use.

neither did I (but it doesn't mean you can't learn on your own)
hey, sorry for going nuts on you :)~
hope you can forgive me?

It's cool bub it's the web ye I need too but hey I gotta start somewhere

Idk, I lost my shit and that destroys anything I might be trying to say in the process
genuinely sorry for the way I spoke to you. I'm embarrassed to read the things I said

on the education topic, just start with less controversial topics like the sciences, biology and astronomy.

Thx yo

Don't be embrassed man it's just the heat of the moment thing

how did you remain calm during my shitposting outburst lol
please tell me it's not the weed

Because it's convenient to promote self hatred amongst whites while larping as a white yourself under german, polish, hungarian or italian names.

Make no mistake, they do not see themselves as white and use their superficial features as nothing but a weapon.

Nah just being a reasonable human my guy

>germans, italians and irish all adopted anglo surnames

No they didn't and that never happened. Most people kept their surnames and only changed their first name. Very few bothered with the last, except (((those))) trying to conceal it.

I'm glad you have an easier time forgiving and not amplifying things. that's a weakness of mine, taking everything personal , oh G-d I know who else is like that *starts sweating*

>what is Schmidt -> Smith

Libtards?

Huge retard.

you know god?

Smith is a common anglo name and was here before the germans arrived.

I've personally never met anyone whose family "anglicized" their surname when if it wasn't already anglo. Most germans I meet use schmidt. Trump is the only one I can really think of.

that's it, you're reasonable attitude is starting to piss me off lol
*wish I could buy you a beer

I don't think God is knowable (agnostic)

Awe don't make me blush now

oh, no I meant that part about "oh G-d" as a joke about how jewish people react and that I could be one myself based on my similar reaction . fyi people 23 and me confirmed only nord and euro dna.

my family's last name was Walczak and they changed it to Walker when they got here

there's a fuckton that went from Weiß to White

bumping for interest

>interest

^

Idk, we're pretty comfy, I've already had my meltdown earlier.
*slides chair
now, where were we, oh yeah, *neck vein bulges , the jews lol

For example?

post pic related

Sounds like psycopathy. The whole pretending to be empathetic when you have 0 empathy

Get a room bubs :^)

Will there ever be a third party to stop both sides? Like the globalist and the Zionist? Honest question

Ikr fags c:

Trump seems to be doing that.

Ah okie

technically is neurotic personality disorder. a lot of the time it's from the way they were raised by their dominant and manipulative mothers.

Programmed by the mum that's fucked

he's doing everything as fast as possible before the McCain and Lindsey G. types get a chance to back stab him. Politicians are to easily bought and have no loyalty or honor.

How so? Examples of manipulation.

it's worked for them in their environment because that's the only way to survive against similar behavior. most jews grow up and go to school only among each other. How is an honest non manipulative person going to succeed when the rest are working under different rules and morals. it's a cycle that only they can break but likely never will

Mind explain the McCain and whatsher face thing? Please

just from today

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israelis-protest-Trump-travel-ban-citing-history-of-Jewish-refugees-479957

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.768107?v=B42F9BE5F0CF24A0E560DA1183C206EF

washingtonexaminer.com/kaine-not-a-coincidence-trump-travel-ban-holocaust-statement-omitting-jews-came-on-same-day/article/2613295

This is real that's why it's spooky

Wait read that wrong Nm you're good lol

McCain is a neocon, he was a never Trump who sent the "Russian dossier" to the FBI through his fellow neocon turned Goldman Sachs former CIA agent Evan McMullin
they both work for the military industrial complex and must have perpetual war. They will sabotage Trump at every turn

Here's an interesting article I read the other day.

renegadetribune.com/eternal-jew-today/

because they are jews.

Russian dossier?

^^^

just from the first few paragraphs I read it seems like a in-depth perspective on them. I'll read the rest tomorrow, thanks for the link user.

Will there ever be American separatist groups? Lol

nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=0

the whole "Trump paid Russian prostitutes to piss in Obama's bed while he was in Russia"
pol covered it 2 weeks ago

Okie thx for link

anyone surprised at pic related?

lol nope

my teacher is a (((traitor))) and wants Palestine to have it all

What the hell is the deal with Soros and black/yellow? Is he that big of a servant of the Queen?