Trump On A Roll, Fires Director Of Immigration And Customs Enforcement

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/trump-roll-fires-director-immigration-and-customs-enforcement

Our Guy is on a roll tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-replaces-acting-director-immigration-enforcement-n714491
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/trump-roll-fires-director-immigration-and-customs-enforcement
bustle.com/p/who-is-daniel-ragsdale-donald-trump-replaced-the-immigration-customs-enforcement-director-too-34290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE NEWS!

And its only fucking Monday!

Kek what is he doing? Like... how many are going to get fired?

>me it's real
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-replaces-acting-director-immigration-enforcement-n714491

Going to need to print a lot more pink slips!!

He's draining the swamp, Ahkmed!

>Sally Yates
get punted, cunt

YOURE FIRED

Holy shit.

I'm starting to feel really sleepy from all the winning. Seriously I'm going to the woods this week to sleep. I must sleep. Too many things...

You're all fucking stupid. lmao

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/trump-roll-fires-director-immigration-and-customs-enforcement

Still not tired of winning.

Hopefully you don't run into Killary out there

"According to Washington Post reporter Mark Berman, Ragsdale was not fired like Yates was, but will instead serve as deputy director under Homan."

bustle.com/p/who-is-daniel-ragsdale-donald-trump-replaced-the-immigration-customs-enforcement-director-too-34290

Are we under a nationalist coup? He's winning so much.

Just got out of the military and I'm not sure what to really do with myself.

So far my plan was either to go to college just to crack some Antifa skulls or apply for ICE.

What do you guys think?

What is he thinking?? This is going to cause unrest for sure

Why not both?

I'm in school now, but I feel a duty to help build the wall when construction begins.

This is what happens when you hire a CEO to run the country, bitches get shitcanned

what the fuck is going on, why the shit is he removing all the shitheads he put in like a week ago?
the mans pulling an edison and dumping everyone who can't keep up with his absolutely insane schedule.

They are holdovers from Obummer

BASED PRESIDENT TRUMP

WE HAVE A FUCKING BASED PRESIDENT HOLY SHIT FIRE EVERYONE DONALD
FIRE THEM ALL

He's continuing his strategy from the beginning of his presidency and from the primaries, throw so much shit at them it tires the opposition out as they try to find something to latch on to while burning all their money away.

SCOTUS pick is coming tomorrow now, by the way.

IM NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET

TRUMP WAS RIGHT

ICE. Get behind a badge before you do anything cute.

I CAN'T EVEN.
*ORGASMS*

ICE is okay depending on profession in there. BP is hard core. CBP Officer job is cake as fuck if you are former military.

Joe Arpaio for Director.

and already ice is doing its job

This is the first thing you do. You purge the old guard (they have loyalty to the old president.)

Doesn't surprise me at all.

heads should roll for releasing illegals

If you want to get ahead, join a synagogue and convert to Jew.

Make lots of money through (((connections.))) Record nebulous Jew conversations. Be covert.

Make money and spy on Jews until you retire rich.

Then you send the tapes to Assange, admit to world that you smuggled shekels out of the cabal, retire to secret cave.

Killary is often found in the woods peacefully hunting lost children to sacrifice and/or eat

For those wondering:

Obama attempted to set up a shadow government in the last month of his administration. These people are now being removed.

you gotta fire people when you're re-structuring a business for success

>replaced with the executive associate director of enforcement and removal operations
This gon b good

Sauce?

Purge the traitors

I hope he hired some raycis cunt who only lets the useful immigrants through.