He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster

Are we the bad guys Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really made me think.
I'll turn in my guns tomorrow
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Yes, you are.

Violence begets violence

we were never the good guys anyways so yeah i guess

What does your heart say?

No, the people we're fighting against are literally minions of Satan trying to set up his New World Order. They want to enslave us all

And they don't filter their water either!

It's a good quote, very relevant

yes, but we are the kind of bad guys that keep worse guys from eating the good guys

but i am a monster.

Sometimes what the world really needs is a monster.

the challenge of the future is are we going to decide we are morally superior to our enemies, or just be satisfied with being more powerful and become worse monsters?
It's that simple, Islam is against democracy and modernity because they put the will of Man above that of God.
All this Deus Vult / Nazi shit is regressive and as backwards as radical Islam. If someone's flinging shit at you from a gutter full of shit, you don't jump in with him and try to win a shit flinging contest, especially if he was born there with years of experience on you.

This

Yes we are

First of all, there is no 'we'.

Second, there are some bad here and some good. Best stop trying to figure us all out because you'll just die frustrated. This is a superficially serious place - the world around you is far more important.

Worry about your family and worry about you, not some anonymous assholes on a Burmese chicken sex image board.

Yes listen to all of (((them))) telling you about right and wrong. There is no good and evil only winners and losers, and the winners write the history books.

DEUS VULT

Only monsters can defeat monsters OP