What is your stand on abortion?

What is your stand on abortion?

It's good because it keeps the nigger population down.

It's a difficult, private decision that should be made extremely rarely.

As long as non-whites are stupid enough to fall for the Moloch meme I am fine with it.

Any whites who abort their babies will justify war on all Moloch memers.

>your photo of Seinfeld is titled Kramer.jpeg
I personally do not approve of abortion on a moral point of view, but I think people should have the right to do what they want with their bodies

It should be legal, but you have to do it yourself with a coathanger.

I think that you should have to be spayed after having one.

Free for minorities.

Illegal for whites.

Should be banned after 1st trimester, only exception being consent of mother combined with life threatening situation.

I don't want the government forcing morality on a debatable issue. The people who kill babies are degenerate anyways.

Unless the child will be born deformed, crippled, mentally retarded, developmentally delayed or otherwise unfit to contribute to society or is the product of rape and /or incest I'm against abortion.
If the child will be healthy and fit to become a contributing member of society but is unwanted they should be put up for adoption with a one year grace period for the biological parents to change their minds upon which they must prove they could provide an environment as good or better than the adoptive parents'

Should be legal in both legal and public hospitals, but if a woman goes to the public hospital to have her 3rd abortion she must undergo through that procedure where they cut off something in their uterus and won't be able to have kids ever (that has a name in English but I don't know which is, sorry). If she goes to the private one no since she's fucking paying for it. But if she is going to use my taxes she better start being responsible or forget about ever having kids

it's OK to cut out negro babies

Forgot to add it should only be able to do before the third month of pregnancy

Permitted in cases of rape, high chance of defects, high chance of serious health problems/death of the mother and of course niggers can get it all they want.

Only sick people completely devoid of morals could slaughter unborn children.

I am against moloch sacrifices.

Trump and Hillary were both for it.

(((choice)))

This is the only answer

I think pro choice means the prevention of pregnancy through contraception and abstinence.

Mixed.

On one hand, its unfair to pay for it from tax payer money, for what is essentially a stupidly easily avoidable event in modern day of contraception.

On the other hand, its mostly used by niggers and hispanics, and without it being government subsidized, their populations would be soaring massively.

Its an eugenics program in the USA, and because of their nog populations it has to be kept in effect.

I'm deeply against it. We can't know when life begins and so need to be as inclusive as possible which means when sperm fertilizes egg, or conception. It's wrong to kill a baby, doesn't matter the race. Pretty simple moral argument, don't kill children.

Isnt it a positive thing in a way? The degenerate people who kill their babies will not pass on their genes, leading to a more christian and moral population in the long run.

Go forth and multiply is a lot more effective when your main competitors are babykilling cultists

In the case of rape or incest, the woman/girl should contact authorities and be provided the morning after pill.

I'm pro-abortion

Free procedures provided for people of color
Banned for everyone else

Abortion is a necessary evil, keeps the nig population down. If anything it should be actively encouraged for certain groups.