We are witnessing the shock and awe presidenecy

I work here in Washington and I can tell you guys this, Trump has set this place on fire. No one has ever seen anything like what Trump is doing right now. Both sides of the aisle have no idea how to fight him. The left is so disorganized its laughable and the right is terrified of him. He not only keeps his promises but if you get in his way he destroys you.

If this continues Trump might go down as the best President of all time. He will change Washington and this country forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A politician doing what he promised is quite a surprise

CNN headline from a few days ago:

"Obession in the White House as Trump administration follows through with its campaign promises"

Best (I hope) or worst, don't care. Different. That's where it's at. As long as someone gets rid of the damn pedos

The media has zero credibility. It's a bunch of Washington and New York elites who preach to themselves everyday about how "bad" Trump is. But the rest of America does not believe them.

good fuck you.
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>Trump runs on a list of promises
>does most of them in the first week, or gets the ball rolling for the rest
>media loses their minds about someone who actually means what they say

I hope Trump lights a fire under Washington's ass.

I'm a constitutional conservative, and my views don't match up with Trump, but I knew Trump was a doer from the get go and sure enough he's done more in the month of January than the rest of the Republican Party has done in twenty fucking years.

>Someone in the high ranks doing stuff

Well, fuck me in the ass and call me donkey, what a slippery surprise.

But, seriously, it was about fucking time.

Anyone with half a brain could have seen this coming
The man has an ego the size of the moon
There wasn't a chance in hell he was just gonna be another do-nothing president

The fact that he is facing so much resistance, and only 10 days in, scares me because (to me at least) it shows he really wasn't supposed to get into office, but the elite's plan backfired somehow.

I really do pray he remains safe for the next 4-8 years.

If the elite are angry then that means we are doing something right lads.

I live in Washington and it's fucking chaos daily. Protesting everywhere with people blocking the streets near the mall. It doesn't help that SafeTrack is going on too, meaning that I can barely even get around the fucking city during the week, let alone the weekend.

Why is he adding 25 trillion to the debt? Man is arrogant. You are just lining up narratives in hand. I'm sure Washington of all places is really quite fascist. You pissed off everybody. In a bed? And a bunch of babies memed this meme in there. How does chaos bring anything but chaos

The leaf range ban cannot come soon enough

"Without order, nothing exists..Without chaos, nothing evolves"

Thank fuck, the Hillary timeline would have been disastrous...

Im afraid of savage fampai

What if they impeach him and he gets convicted by corrupt judges who just want him out at any cost?

What if leftists actually stage some kind of revolt?

I hope MAGA happens unobstructed

bump

We need to bomb those fuckers as soon as possible.

>mfw my friend keeps whining about how his brother got a pay freeze in the state department because of Trump
>mfw he literally can't stop posting anti-Trump articles in our group chat despite nobody being interested in them