NAZI SCUM

Supporting this ban on Muslims is not suddenly acceptable just because it's White House policy. It's a racist policy. If you support it, you're a racist. Actually, the fact that it's Trump's policy is just further proof of that.
Don't let this view be normalized.

It's not a ban on Muslims, but please, continue the tantrums.

Since when was Muslim a race

It's a ban on seven countries, special kid. No one is banning Muslims, or the list of countries would be longer.

I'll take those refugees over some of these shitty white fat bitches and light beer drinkers every day.

It originated from Obama, trump's just reforceing it.

Real talk?

Your average joe is begrudgingly accepting of racist feelings towards Muslims since 9/11 sort of justifies it.

no you're just a nazi

Nice try Shlomo, now go shill on reddit

>Nazi
Sorry, you're thinking of richard spencer.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We support sensible immigration regulations.

Since the word "racist" became the left's catchall term for "people I don't like", which is a bit ironic.

Trump conservatives are afraid of refugees who have done nothing wrong haha. Since when did the GOP turn into the snowflake pussies! Wow. At least be afraid of the countries who attacked us who aren't apart of the Muslim ban. You are afraid of Syrian refugee's!? Talk about a bunch of snowflake bitches. I gues us liberals know how to win the next election. They are afraid of peaceful refugees!!! Hahah

>commie scum

Oh no, I'm a RACIST??? Oh my god!

>Nazi scum

Stopped reading there. Go back to >>>/R/eddit

>It's a racist policy
No cunt, its protecting the American culture

If you want to see what Islamic nations are like try SA or Iran and get killed for no reason like drinking beer, smoking fags, being a fag, not wearing burka or just being a Christain

Fuck Islam, it has no place in Western Society,

Muslim isn't a race. kys

"refugee's"
Stopped reading. Do you know the difference between pluralization and possessiveness you literal nigger?

Iranians are sexist, didn't you know?
Why would the progressive west want a bunch of backwards sexist bigots?

President Trump is doing nothing wrong!

President Trump.

The President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump.

Guess I'm a racist then.

This

nice b8. Islam=/=race
and the EO does not ban muslims. it bans anybody, be they jew muslim or christian, from a number of specific countries

This is you OP fag

Muslim is not a race
And i am racist anyway.

sage CREW

you seem to be under the impression that i care if something is racist or not

Reply and SAGE

So be it, if defending our country and values is racist then Iam racist, if it's Fascist then I stand as a fascist, I don't care what meaningless label the ideologicaly and morally bankrupt scream and shout to shame people into silence.

FPBP

People are banned from countries the US is actively involved in a war against. If that makes sense.

fuck brown people.