'Malignant narcisissm': Donald Trump displays classic traits of mental illness, claim psychologists

>In a bid to warn the public, psychologists are publishing their diagnoses of Trump. Most recently, John D. Gartner said Trump “is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president.”

>He believes Trump shows signs of “malignant narcissism,” which is defined as a mix of narcissism, antisocial personality disorder, aggression and sadism in Campbells’ Psychiatric Dictionary.

>In December, three leading professors of psychiatry wrote to Barack Obama expressing their grave concerns over Trump's mental stability:

>“His widely reported symptoms of mental instability - including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality - lead us to question his fitness for the immense responsibilities of the office,” the professors from Harvard Medical School and the University of California wrote to the then President, urging him to order a “full medical and neuropsychiatric evaluation” of the then President-elect.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/donald-trump-mental-illness-narcisissm-us-president-psychologists-inauguration-crowd-size-paranoia-a7552661.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/01/donald-trump-father-fred-trump-woody-guthrie-photos-real-estate-developer-wife-mary-family-kkk-arrest-death-net-worth-children-born/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>malignant narcissism

Where have these niggas been for the past 8 years?

>Until recently, it was illegal for psychologists to assess public figures and talk to journalists about their findings. But this rule has now changed, and mental health experts are speaking out about Trump.

woah (((unnamed experts)) diagnosing someone over the television, I better give two tugs of a dead dog's dick over this

Proponents of a soft science claim the leader they didnt vote for has some issues

More news at 11

>John D. Gartner
his name is in the second sentence dude

Personality disorders are a meme. They're barely even real. Just because you fit some sort of criteria of shitty characteristics: i.e. grandiosity, low self-esteem, arrogance. None of that means shit other than you're just an overconfident asshole who trys to overcompensate for their own shortcomings. Doesn't mean you have some fake fucking "disorder."

The DSM is the biggest lie in history

Psychologists. Hahahahaha
Don't even need degree for wank job psychology
Psychology merchant-invented sitting-down job where fake psychologists get to feel important in powahful
Typical merchants
Psychology failed wank shite

From the same great medical experts that brought you:

Putin is autistic
and
Putin had a stroke

Hello fellow white man

Psychology is a Jewish invention used to create rather than diagnose mental illness.

>trump immediately called narcissist

>everyone stayed quiet about obama

AYO HOL UP

This. If literally Jesus Christ came down and posessed donald trump, they'd say his altruism is proof of being a sociopath.

said the mentally ill man

I don't remember Obama Talking about his ratings everyday.....

Jesus comes down to praise a rich man who wants to take benefits away from the poor and hates immigrants... sure sounds like jesus.

What type of argument is this? All that is is a projection and even if I was mentally ill that doesn't change that I've read parts of the DSM out of curiosity and it's complete bullshit.

Like I said each disorder is just a garden variety of negative characteristics. If you end up fitting most but not all, and sometimes it can just be half of the characteristics, then a psychiatrist will slap you with some random disorder and put you on some fucked up medication.

Also, therapy does not work. They make you pay lots of money to talk about issues that you already know about. It's literally a procedure you can do with friends or family. All it is is catharsis by talking about your problems, the psychiatrist doesn't help you out from there.

"Fashion" - thats why social science are bullshit.

Shit comes in and out of fashion but arrogant cunts think they have some special insight into the world like some religious nut. Insufferable fuckimg cunts

what happened to the goldwater rule?

Wants theach a man to fish instead of gicing him a fish
>HATES TEH POOR
Wants to protect us from literal terrorists
>RACIST!
Try harder libshit.

Way to miss the point ya bloody drongo

wait you came to Sup Forums for intelligent conversations? Get the pills you need and the exercise you should have

>psychologists

The teach a man to fish thing is a chinese proverb
>jesus gave fish and bread away for free

Jesus said love foreigners as yourself.

Jesus said that the rich are going to hell.

Read your bible.

I seriously doubt a "normal" person can reach the amount of power most world leaders have without crumpling under the preassure

You need to be a bit of a nutter to actually push trough and reach goals most people won't dare to reach for

Psychology is the absolute worst too. It's a relatively new science that was heavily exploited to make money by the pharmaceutical industry, and by douchebags that knew that if they used Freud's techniques for therapy then they could make money with it.

Biggest cash grab joke in history. Thank god the job market for psychology got so saturated that people started to realize how much of a joke that field is.

Psychology died with Freud

This board gets more autistic by the day.

Jesus gave fishes and never taught anyone to fish...

whats your diagnosis ?

Jesus why aren't the left dancing about this?

We have the first mentally disabled person as president. How progressive!

Obviously true.
Not unique.

liberal psychologists:
>a man who built a multi-billion dollar business and successfully ran for President is mentally ill
>Men who think they're women and cut off their penises are not mentally ill
Really gets my acorns aroused.

>(((psychiatry)))

Any person who would use public actions as a basis for a serious medical diagnosis does not deserve a degree of any kind.

>Psychologists
So either women, fags, or Jews.

Psychfag here.

Barack Obama is actually a narcissist with a chip on his shoulder from not having the quintessential black experience in Jim Crow America due to being a half breed and resenting his white mother.

He turned to Marxism to cope.

>built
>given everything he has had and would have more money if he never touched his fathers investments .
Try harder ya tricked bitch

I'm not even sure how to respond to this kek. What did he mean by this?

When it comes to psychology, I think Dylann "Throw the nigs off the" Roof said it best:

"It is a Jewish invention and does nothing but invent diseases and tell people they have problems when they don't."

These are the people who think girls who like trucks need to have their tits cut off

>symptoms of mental instability - including grandiosity, impulsivity, hypersensitivity to slights or criticism, and an apparent inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality

lot of but hurt bi polars and autists here who blame race mixing for their shit tier lives and attitudes.

>Psychology died with Freud
Freud was a fraud faggot
Jung was the only man who ever had anything important to say about analyzing man's psyche.

You dare underestimate weaponised autism?

no no it will be the death of us all.

>ITT autists defend their psychologically unstable overlord

Psychologist here

Donald Trump displays classical traits of being mentally fit.

Obama and Hillary both display traits of mental illness.

See how easy that is?

>Malignant narcissism

Sounds like it describes the leftist Jews who detest him so much.

Nothing that is actually real and that I haven't fixed through natural solutions. That's why psychology is bullshit, it's just problems that people have had for centuries that used to be fixed by just overcoming. Now people need medications that fuck them up worse than they were before, and they also need therapy to trick them into think that talking about a problem, rather than fixing it, actually fucking helps some how.

By psychologists definitions anyone, anywhere, can be psychologically unstable you nigger

If Trump is mentally ill then Feminazis and LGBTQLOLWTFBBQ are all sociopathic ala Charles Manson

This CAN be up to interpretation though

what does the poll mean by "right direction"? is it referring to Trump and his planned/enacted policies? or does it refer to the fact that a whole bunch of the U.S is rising up to protest Trump and what he wants to do?

>nigger
sorry try presenting an argument without showing signs of your autism

This.

Although Adler was kind of alright....but not nearly as good as Jung.

The triggering of everyones sad mentally ill computer jocky friend from highschool
so sad

>autism

Try presenting an argument without showing signs of lacking an actual argument, nigger.

Who doesn't have a mental illness in these modern times? Everyone has a mild form at minimum at this point.

good one

I don't think you've actually met someone who is mentally ill. Nowadays mentally ill people love to shout out the fact that they are mentally ill. They don't question psychology you fucking dindu.

Half the people I've met throughout my life who are "mentally ill" don't have a serious problem other than just loving some fucking meme label that a liar gave them.

>psychologists

The Jewish science of taking your shekels while telling you that you are fucked then selling you drugs.

Another psychologist here. I conclude that Gartner suffers from massive faggot syndrome and should be quarantined at a faggot asylum for his own safety.

>given
Kek. Are the shills at reddit still slinging this tired old debunked lie.

First he did not live off his father's investments, the buzzfeed tier article criticizing him claimed he would only have a fortune larger than he currently does *if* he invested his father's entire fortune, not that he did. I have a tough time even understanding why libs think that would be a negative if true. He did the opposite of what liberals accuse the wealthy of doing. He didn't just live off his father's wealth, he worked in real estate his whole life -- WORKING -- to increase his wealth, not being a parasite.

Second the article in question assumes that Donald Trump inherited his father's entire fortune at the time Trump received the famous million dollar loan from his father. Trump's father actually died decades later (which is when someone would receive an inheritance) and he split it four ways with his three surviving siblings.

If you seriously think that Fred Trump Sr.'s million dollar real estate business could just be invested and magically turn into a $10 billion global business empire, then you're clearly a retard with no concept of how the economy works. You probably voted for Bernie Sanders.

This just proves what I've been arguing in this thread. Everybody has a mental illness because everyone wants a label and wants some medication to help them get by. The pharmaceutical industry loves it and psychiatrists believe their bullshit so well that they let any fucking 7 year old kid who tells them they are unfocused in class get slapped with the ADHD diagnosis and load him up with some prescription meth.

I'm pretty sure those (((unnamed experts))) are just projecting, something that pathological narcissists often do.

>grandiosity
>sensitive to criticism
>can't distinguish between fantasy and reality

Sounds just like the Jews, they live in an illusionary narcissistic bubble where they believe that all the conflict they've had with the gentiles throughout the ages has always been 100% the gentiles' fault; the chosen, special, entitled Jews are always pure and innocent.

This is an artificial history.

>((((((psychologists))))))

>ITT CTR shills continue crying because Donald Trump is literally the President and the country voted the "wrong" way despite all your efforts.

you think that his fathers company was worth 1 million ? are you homosexually attracted to mr.trump?

It isn't a reddit tier lie just because you can't handle facts.

Country is dumb

Then they can retroactively analyze Obama. King Chocolate was obviously a thin skinned narcissist.

hmm... are you saying low iq people are inferior?

We already knew he was a sociopath because he eats fried chicken with a knife and fork.

CNN broke that hot story months ago.

You're a fucking racist.

IT SURE IS

HINT: CALIFORNIA HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST IQ AVERAGES IN THE NATION

ADDITIONAL HINT: THIS DESTROYS YOUR SUGGESTED ARGUMENT THAT RED STATES ARE DUMB

What a coincidence, I wonder who was behind that change.

yeah, yeah I am

How very professional of them.

hint look at the cities vs the bum fuck no where parts

Hint guess who votes which way

(((Psychologists)))

Oh shit you think everyone who doesn't like trump is a social justice warrior ? have you not left the echo chamber yet? oooo fux

>assuming that rural residents have lower IQs
>calling them 'bum fuck nowhere'

Wow, it's like the left isn't even aware of how racist they are as they scream at everyone else for being racist.

>president is sick
>faggotry is healthy
Modern psychology.

I didn't say it was worth $1 million you fucking retard. I said it was a million dollar business, as in worth at least a million dollars, but not a billion dollars.

>According to his obituary in the New York Times, Fred Trump had a net worth of between $250 to $300 million when he died. He was known as a frugal man, despite his wealth.
heavy.com/news/2016/01/donald-trump-father-fred-trump-woody-guthrie-photos-real-estate-developer-wife-mary-family-kkk-arrest-death-net-worth-children-born/

Take $300 million, divide it four ways ($75 million), and then explain to me how it just magically turns into $10 billion in 16 years.

Find me one politician who isn't a raging psychopathic narcissist

see
and ya poor people are dumb. Trump loves the poorly educated.

>psychologists decide it's okay to diagnose someone without a personal interview because it's trump

Okay.

Because he is a god amoungst men obviously you little brainwashed manlet.

>Because he is a god amoungst men obviously you little brainwashed manlet.
Agreed

does that mean Bill Gates a man with far more wealth and with a much smaller start is better ?
>bill gates the liberal ?

I agree poor people are dumb. They need to continuously suck on the democrat's teat to get their welfare checks which is why so many of them are dems.

If only they weren't complete idiots and made themselves useful by getting a job.

>lookeveryoneimprojecting.jpg

>mental health experts
Lets play guess the ethnicity!

yet the Blue states have more money

Although you aren't making an argument, you're implying that because "dumb" people voted for Trump, it was the wrong choice, by that logic here is a counterargument:

niggers voted for Obama and Clinton at rates of >90%
As we just agreed, niggers have the lowest IQ of all. Guess that means voting for Obama and Clinton was the wrong choice according to your logic.

>claim (((psychologists)))

>implying I voted for obummer
>implying to dumbs makes a smart.

reminder that this is the end game for these kike psychologists. it's all about control

Psychology is a Jewish invention designed to control the range of acceptable thought in society.

> 'Malignant narcisissm': Donald Trump displays classic traits of mental illness, claim psychologists
Except for, you know, all of them.
NPD isn't simple arrogance, and one of the litmus tests for it is that the afflicted has a hard time maintaining relationships, particularly with family members.
Trump's kids love him.