CTR IS BACK, NOW KNOW AS "CREW"

archive.is/dDpPH

This is not a drill! CTR is re-branding itself as CREW now. That explains all the recent influx of anti-Trump shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/cx6pqjz1do1uxcg/scribd-download.com_full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
FUCK YOU SHITLORD CTR SHITS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LET'S GET IT GOING, LADS

lol does that guy have a wig on

They will lamepost on proxies
in December I noticed a lot of anti white women posting from Indian flags.

****take notice****
call out and recognize Indian posters

CREW SHILL

I genuinely hope so

this explains the catalog today.

They're shilling in /qa/ trying to get rid of Sup Forums again. Someone even tempted Hiro with 625,000 to remove Sup Forums and never let another political board be created.

$40 Million to fight us

good lord, is THAT what this little faggot bitch looks like?

"brock" is WAY too tough of a name for this pudgy little shit. it should be something more like "david tulips" or something.

how much did they waste the first time?

It's not working.

Bring it on

we're worth more

It's alright we have bunker chans set up in case:

>endchan
>0chan

Where the fuck does he keep finding money?

We're going in, lads. The shills are out in full force and I'm certain we all see it.
Pic: lynn forrest de Rothschild on the left and David Brock on the right

oh I know, just letting you guys know they're up to their old tricks in /qa/ncer again

yes, and don't forget he was fucking or being fucked by J.A.- guy who owns comet ping pong pizzagate fucker

top kek, Brock ought to watch his back now that DC, the IRS, and all the other alphabet soup agencies are under Republican control

would be a real tragedy if he tripped and hit the back of his head on 15 cylindrical pieces of lead really hard, wouldn't it?

it was like 6 million or something. And we broke the posters with their virgin comments from their own boss.

mediafire.com/file/cx6pqjz1do1uxcg/scribd-download.com_full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

yo check out the all-new CTR super secret plan

More wasted money. More keks to be had.

Jew crew.

What are you even talking about? Sup Forums has always been a left-leaning board. If there's been an influx of shitposters, it's been the Trump cucks.

That's some luscious hair

>Sup Forums has always been a left-leaning board.
fuck off

>6 million
oy vey

>David Brock finally realizes that "correct the record" sounds like Orwellian newspeak and rebrands his organization
God, this guy is dumber than a sack of bricks.

came here to post this

guys i know youre already on it im waiting for the just fuck my shit up haircut on brock lets see it

I wonder if that hag on the left has ever bathed in blood

>mfw David Brock's going to jail

Get the fuck out and go back.

The fucking Jews are funding them and always have been

40 BILLION WONT DEFEAT US

Why does this paedophile look like he's wearing a court wig?

>tfw you're priceless

New hairstyle for the rebranding

why are we all not applying to shit post and get payed right now.

imagine we start counter shit posting the shit posters in the same shit office

Lets spam soros to get him to spend more!

NERD VIRGINS LOCKED IN THE BASEMENT

As Evelyn Rothschild's 3rd wife, I wouldn't be shocked.

>yfw David Brock, Soros, and every other subversive agent are arrested and branded economic terrorists, then convicted of treason

remember the $6 million

the shilling is so blatant, how can anyone deny it. these fuckers get kicked back into business and the next day we are flooded with shit like
>trump is going too far
>i feel bad for posting here
>le drumpf is finished queen yas
mods are absolute incompetent fuckers too.

Destroy CREW from the inside out. Discover a CREW poster and red pill with the little ones all the while ridiculing them into oblivion.

he doesn't need it. his shit is purely of his own doing

all this does is strengthen the divide. cause we all know they aren't going the smooth approach. they're diving headfirst into Sup Forums and comment sections across the internet posting fucked up libtard bullshit and it will be relentless. Stay strong my friends.

apparently they watch you very closely. I don't think it would work out that way, user.

Imagine the damage we could do on a 40 million dollar budget.

>dear leader fucks up over and over and faces mounting opposition

>circle the wagons and talk about those nasty nasty shills coming in to bother us

If you have to spend $40 million fighting lonely virgins on a Singaporean birdwatching forum who masturbate to anime and shitpost memes all day, it sounds like you're losing the information war.

Too many cucks

MORE LIKE THE CREW KEKS CLAN

hello, nerd virgin

Welcome to the future of deception and information warfare. Pic somewhat related.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Final Shillution when?

Love the diversity. This is going to twitter.

Welcome new friend, what brings you here?

No, they expect one of us at the wreckage brother.

Getting caught is part of the plan.

>CTR is back

Good I was getting kinda bored watching Trump work his magic. I miss being on the front lines. We're done resting Mr. President, let us fight them with our memes again.

don't give them the (You)s m8

What does it matter. We just keep labeling posts we don't like CTR or CREW. Doesn't make a difference.

kek. this guy is literally fagging up with a pedo

Have we started the fire?

>implying any of those soft handed faggots have ever had to wear a helmet/any PPE for any job.

Maybe a wrist guard for carpal tunnel

Challenge accepted, they likely don't understand what they actually want either. They got shitstomped by a frog, if they don't allow some leeway they're doomed.

We are the NWO.

yes, user. The fire rises.

They're trying too hard

Documents were leaked recently:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

I wonder who has the higher % of nerd virgins, CTR or Sup Forums?

At least hiroshimoot doesn't insult us.

>Challenge accepted
And we'll do it ahead of schedule and under budget.

have a fun read lol

Nice thoth get

anyone else get a major uncanny valley feeling whenever they see David Brock?

i want to stick my dick in her mouth, if ya catch my drift

If this money is being used for shit posting then it is for a questionably illegal political purpose. It wouldn't be illegal to steal it via hacking the accounts and using it to self fund Sup Forums.

Liberal fantasies can't ever be quenched.
Liberal fantasies can't ever be quenched, can they?
When will they learn, when will they learn that their actions have consequences?!

Fine they want round two let them have it.

Kek.

man, if she goes off at the half time show Im never watching sports again

>Democrats generally get clobbered online
>So let's double down with someone else's money and get clobbered some more because we're idiots that never learn

>instead of using this money to help the people in need that leftists are always crying over they spend tens of millions to shitpost on a Vietnamese glass blowing enthusiasts forum

There's plenty for a second helping user

this.
There was a memo posted at every work station, that you could not use the name Trump. You HAD to use the name 'Drumpf' every time. If you made a mistake and forgot and typed Trump even once, you did not get paid for that post.

bless you user

And we fought for free.
And at our leisure.
In our spare time.
After work and on weekends.
From our basements.
With one eye on the anime.
And in between bantz.

And we still won.

>and we still won

>40 million

I'm a newfag and I can spot the bait. They are so low energy. Many such cases!

It wasn't 6 million, it was 97 million.

Jew detected.

reporting for duty

you cucks are going to regret your racist rhetoric

>CREW

even their names are fucking lame

too bad they didnt learn anything while they were gone.. they still fucking suck at this.

this. just watch the idiot left use their same shitty tactics and keep angering their donors with their failed missions.

screw you