TRUMP CAUSING SUICIDES TONIGHT

Liberals are literally threatening to kill themselves if President Trump fires one more liberal politician tonight.

Can we get this trending?

Trump conservatives are afraid of refugees who have done nothing wrong haha. Since when did the GOP turn into the snowflake pussies! Wow. At least be afraid of the countries who attacked us who aren't apart of the Muslim ban. You are afraid of Syrian refugee's!? Talk about a bunch of snowflake bitches. I gues us liberals know how to win the next election. They are afraid of peaceful refugees!!! Hahah

lol these people are mentally unstable, top lol

muslims have already attacked genus.

Did this come from Sup Forums or hatepol?

Leave your door unlocked to your home, and give us your address. You're not scared are you?

Are you racist ir something?

Why wouldn't you let strangers you don't know just randomly enter your home?

Weeeeeird.

#Commitsuciide4hillary

Trump has sacked Acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director Daniel Ragsdale

I don't even own a home hahah loser C U C K hahahah scared of peaceful doctors and lawyers guess who'se winning 2020!!!!

"Emotional blackmail"

#KillingMeForHillary

Why should I be forced to subsidize a group of brown subhumans that wish to replace me and rape my wife??
Pay your own way faggot

they have freewill, if they want to off themselves, its wrong and very foolish, but they have freewill.

just existing is wrong for them

PRAISE KEK.

MAY THE MEME MAGIC FLOW THROUGH TRUMP, MAKING HIM SAY THE MAGIC WORDS "YOU'RE FIRED!"

>rasmussen

This.

Someone message the chuck and ask him where he will live stream his an hero.

pls hurry Donny

Report for self-harm

Do it, faggot.

Do people unironically use the term Drumpf? They don't realize it sounds retarded?

>Threatens suicide if demands not met
>Leftist
>Homosexual
Yeah, I see the problem. He won't do it. Drama queen.

Kek

Yes. They believe it's rebellious and empowering. Childish, really. Just another mask to hide the pain and anguish.

go back to reading mein klumpf you frickin drumpfkin.....

Please let him fire another Lord kek

>haha you are so afraid of syrian refugee haha
Well considering a lot of American's have lived their lives never seeing actual violence (like the shit those "peaceful syrians" are partaking in), no the public is not ready for any of that. The military on the other hand, they love shooting mudslimes.

the clintons fired everyone in the ag office to keep them from getting prosecuted for their arkansas crimes. hired janet (murder waco) reno, to kill women and children.

Good Riddance

Youre totally right. You should try and scare more white people into showing up and voting.
Are you the intern that came up with Pokemon Go to the Polls?

what's wrong with that name?

ALL LEFTIES GOTTA DIE
KILL YOURSELVES RITE NAO

Self-awareness is an acquired skill. It took about two years of being a hyper-retarded brony for me to learn. These kids have yet to realize how stupid they look and sound especially due to all the people patting them on the back all the time and the lack of accepting any form of criticism.

Narcissism goes of roof

Should report to anchorites for her own safety. Shes a menace to herself!

Mental health checks for people to buy guns when?

Trump will.

They wouldn't even move to Canada. Liberals are all talk and posturing.

If they're peaceful then why is their home continent always a war torn shit hole?

who has proofs that it was an obama signed EO that allowed trump to do this?

You should follow it's example fag lover.

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OH LORD

AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALL MY LIFE, OH LORD

you have to go back.

the left has shifted the overton window so far to the left that now everyone seems to think letting in tens of thousands of refugess (settlers) into our country is completely natural.

It should be shut down entirely and opened only to white Europeans.

shill propaganda. ignore it.
this is an obvious shill thread.
stop falling for bait.
newfags, learn to sage if you absolutely have to say something to these faggots.
this site is becoming unusable. everything in the catalog is share blue propaganda.

0/10

If this is a real tweet, it's fucking insane. No one should actually be suicidal over this.

>Delete

#Jump2stopDrumpf rhymes better, or is shooting oneself more popular there? Jumping off a high place is cheaper tbqh

Do it, faggot.

After one of the most graceful and respectable presidents , the American people chose Drumpf. Drumpf who is a
>racist bigot
>incoherent
>climate change denier
>a moron
>demagogue
>republican
>an oink-oink
>supports the murdering police
>believes in the second amendment
>admires hitler
>thinks white people are superior to everyone
And he defeated Hillary Clinton , probably the most qualified candidate ever and a woman. Hillary Clinton was too intelligent too win , of course rural and suburban retards would vote for a orange baboon who thinks vaccines cause autism.

Stop replying to obvious bait like this you massive faggots. You're just as bad as him because you perpetuate this shit. 4chin has always been shit but you retards have made it even worse within this past year.

Why not hunger strike? Fuckin drama queen...

Taking out the trash

Like this one?