Who controls Trump?

I mean, I dont think that all of Trumps actions are entirely from his head and ideology. Also I dont think he serves Republican Interests, So, Where all this shit came from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQUkaEVe7II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off pablo and get ready to pay for the wall

No one

Not who, paco. What:

He is beholden only to American interests and the welfare of his soon to be thousand year Reich.

Lol that's the point, he's not some globalist pawn, he's a fucking loose cannon madman genius

I dont give a damn about the wall, Actually I have a VISA

fuck off spic, you will pay and your visa won't be accepted

Probably no one. But he is part of a political cabal. You can see who his entourage are and some of their connections. They seem to get along pretty damn well. Their victory has been in preparation for a long, long time. All the pieces are falling into place beautifully now. It was all very complicated. Trump knows he cannot do this alone.

Barron Trump is the man behind the man

Jesuits

youtube.com/watch?v=uQUkaEVe7II

Then I will go to fuck some Quebec whores

China owns 80 percent of his debt.

Israel, like every good goy.

Steve Bannon.

reported to your local cartel

Thanks Bro!

You have a point

Moderately in the know user here. Heritage Foundation has major sway.

His son in law

Came here to post this. Kek guides Trump.

checked

I've read that in Mexican Forbes Magazine, but also they said Clinton was going to win, so I don´t believe them too much about this topics

Are you sure goy?

kek himself

It's Barron you retard. This is basic shit tbqh

President Bannon

kys

I wish this was true.

Not Bogpilled yet?

controlled opposition meant to make the USA accept open borders

Tu mamá, la putita de barrio.

Can you really even see Trump bowing to Steve Bannon, though?

Like, why?

What has Bannon ever done to convince Donald Trump (who has wanted to be president most of his life) to use his newfound power to do the work some some guy who made a slobbering film about how great Sarah Palin was?

I mean I think Bannon definitely has influence, but most of this is Trump's own nonideological instinct, for better or worse.

If you watch any of the films Bannon made pre-2012 they're all milquetoast Ron Paul lite stuff. There is absolutely nothing to go on to suggest Bannon is some kind of mad genius Goebbels figure, the originality of an Andrew Breitbart, or the breadth of knowledge of an Alexander Dugin.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuRK MOAr

alex jones

He who controls the meme magic controls Trump

The modern president has no real power. The deep state and plutocratic interests steer the ship, and blackmail/kill/impeach POTUS into compliance. The president is chosen by TPTB as a spokesman to sell the public on their activities.

Obama's persuasive role was to get the Left on board with the military's destruction of the Middle East. Trump's role is to get nationalists on board with globalism. He'll renegotiate the USA's terms of trade and deeper involvement in intergovernmental organizations. Hopefully the new agreements lead to better/more American jobs and a higher standard of living without surrendering too much US sovereignty. But I'm skeptical.

More like...

Soros and his ilk. The same people who stood with Hillary, Obama, Bush and so on.

I think you know who controls him OP

Hi, I do.