EMERGENCY SHILLING ALERT ! PLANS TO ATTACK THE GOD EMPEROR FOUND. GET THE FUCK IN HERE

EMERGENCY SHILLING ALERT ! PLANS TO ATTACK THE GOD EMPEROR FOUND. GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

they can never win
paid shills are never as good as us
we do it for free

wew

its crazy that we live in a time where private-sector, paid internet shilling is a thing. where does it even go from here?

>we
Fucking leafs

its all propaganda now.

Soreooze mist love throwing money away on degenerate sodomites. pardon my redundancy.

>they can never win

this is the same attitude that leftists had towards trump and look how that turned out

I refuse to make the same mistakes our enemies did. I suggest we forward this to any alt-right media outlets like alex jones breitbart etc

Agreed. Democrats laying groundwork for the fake news they say to be wary of.

it doesnt go anywhere from here. this is the end for the left.

We cannot rest on our laurels. As the great strategist Napoleon Bonepart stated "In victory, prepare for war"

Wake up bro, there's a war for your brain. You better buy the goddamn filters.

shareblue is a scam and lies. this needs to be repeated and textulated over and over til it shows in searches

Correct. The MSM is in full battle mode. As ridiculous and insane as their reporting is now, it will calm down in tone, but not intensity. More people will swallow blue pills. Also, in nearly every class, in every school and university is a cuck who gives "education" everday to their class. They are going to be shitting their pants for the next 4 years too.

They thought they had it in the bag before. Now that the hornets nest has been wacked with a Trump stick, we need to get ready

Why can't liberals ever just fuck off?
Seriously stop trying to control every aspect of my life.
Fuck you. You suck.

Because they suckle the teets of Molcuck and inhale his smug breath

We fought the left and won. We won fucking hard. We prison bitched the left during the election. But, we were fighting them when they thought they had no chance of losing. Now that they take us seriously, we have to be.on the lookout for shit like this that they are trying to organize.