Some of you guys are alright

Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to the mosque tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109926547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOOODS!

jesus christ

I'm not really enjoying this type of trolling, mostly because your gonna get the fbi in here and they will think it's serious because they are retarded and gook mook will give out all our ips because mongral

A FUCKING LEAF & R8KT

i'll be there
and
i'll stop you

You'll have a call from the thought police soon.

you are going to be taken to the ministry of diversity soon, leaf.

Better lube up your anus

Please dont arrest FBI I have nothing to do with this

you're going to get arrested onizuka! there's no way you can get out of this one this time!!

Bets on how quickly OP gets v&?

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

DISAVOW DO IT NOW

CANADIAN POSTERS ABOUT TO GET BANNED
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>filename
your not the real leafanon

Don't piss off the cyber police now leaf. Consequences will never be the same if you do

D-dont do it

THE FBI ARE JEWNOGS

>inb4 (LEAF WAS RAKED FOR THIS POST)

>not even latest0010.jpg

Apply yourself

You are fucking retarded.

>implying ricemoot hasnt already
delete ur cp bruh

leaf/10

i wish i had your guts OP

Learn how to false flag better.
I do think its funny thst muslims are so violent that they have to create false flags to cover up their (((cultural differences)))
how many times do you think this will work?

> implying the FBI doesn't actively make threads here

Don't you realize that this place is so infiltrated, that FBI trolls CIA trolls NSA and so on and so on.

fucking new friends I swear

>get the fbi in here
retarded newfag they're already here

the idea that anybody has to give out ips is hilarious. all of 4chans traffic can be reconstructed without any access to Sup Forums records. if you think there aren't state agents monitoring this site regularly already, you're crazy.

people are already paying attention to it with these awful news agencies now tying Sup Forums to some beta faggot getting back at his stepdad. there's nothing you can do to stop it short of getting 100 Sup Forums users to invade he will not divide us and actually chant "he will not divide us" while each user approaches the camera and soulfully expresses what Sup Forums means to them, and that it is a board of peace, and that this kid was a lone wolf actor.

>Please dont arrest FBI I have nothing to do with this

>4chans access can be reconstructed
Reconstructing is much more difficult and gook giving out the ips. Reconstructing would also miss a lot of users. By the time the data was sanitized it likely would be worth much less than current data. I doubt they do this often.

can I still go to the synagogue?

I'm pretty sure the FBI regularly hang out here anyway. They're /ourguys/.

I made a thread very similar to this like 1 1/2-2 yrs ago and I ended up getting visited by 2 FBI agents because of it, just a warning lads.

>mostly because your gonna get the fbi

nigger we've had a group monitoring our asses for over a decade

kek

Fucking kill yourself

You're an idiot son. Delete this while it's not too late. Your VPN will not protect you.

>implying they aren't crawling on here at this very moment

animefags confirmed for white supremacist scum

POSTING IN A HISTORIC THREAD

hey :3

>he doesn't know that FBI has been lurking Sup Forums for years now
how new are you?

THIS WAS A SATIRICAL POST MR FBI I AM PEACEFUL AND DISAVOW ALL FORMS OF VIOLENDE AND DISCRIMINATION.

MY THOUGHTS GO OUT TO THE FAMILIES WHO ARE SUFFERING.

ALSO I LOVE REFUGEES.

My sides

RCMP is gonna come knocking soon enough, be prepared to explain your autism to your parents.

I tried to disavow my post at the end of my thread as well, but it didn't do anything.

If anyone sends a tip to the fbi about this thread, then they will visit you, because they "have to"

But since this is a pretty slow thread, and very distant from the original don't go to x because some of you guys are alright meme, then you're probably alright.

you really shouldn't do this user

i'm giving you straight advice because, despite leaf, you're pretty fucking funny

10/10
If you think you are actually anonymous here you are delusional. Mods recognize IP addresses if you post often enough just from monitoring the board. Intelligence agencies probably collect data on every poster which is why it's important to give out as little information as possible... When you see those threads that are like
>Job
>age
>your Sup Forums related feels

they are literally FBI threads whether they are created by the FBI or not and my advice is to LARP hard.

It's not Friday yet leaf, don't you guys learn!?

Hey user, what area code are you in? Post your gunz

>Don't go to the mosque tomorrow.
what did he mean by this?

TO ANY MEDIA READING THIS FUCKING STOP IT. GIVING US ATTENTION LETS THESE ATTENTION SEEKING TARDIES USE US BEFORE THEY DO HORRIBLE SHIT AND THEN WE GET BLAMED AND THEN WE'RE EITHER DISCONNECTED OR AGENCIES ARE GIVEN MORE AUTHORITY AND BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR THEY OVER-REACT TO SHIT THAT THE FBI KNOWS IS JUST AUTISTIC HUMOR and I swear to god if I catch any of you moose fucking syrup chugging pine tree hut living funny hat wearing hockey niggers on my property you're getting both barrels for trespassing, so FRIG OFF!

Agents read every single thing you do online after Obama removed the need for warrants to access NSA spy data

You have an audience 24/7 analyzing your shitposts if you are as epic as me

>If anyone sends a tip to the fbi about this thread, then they will visit you, because they "have to"
Done

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109926547

do you think we care about the meme bee eye?

I disavow all forms of violence and discrimination.

but are you a good ally?

Attention CSIS and RCMP, im posting pic related at a Mosque

The FBI are /ourguys/, CIA are the (((guys))).
FBI can handle a meme, nigger.

>mfw the FBI diesnt consider me important enough to monitor and visit
I just want to matter to somebody

WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE REEEEEEEE

I disavow leftist cucks that refuse to ask the Muslim Question

I'm just kidding user I wouldn't do that

Sup Forums
IS
A
BOARD
OF
PEACE

Thanks man. We are all a family here, on our Mongolian throat singing board of peace.