HWNDU Get Trolled

Hey so your all getting trolled. It couldnt be clearer then daylight. The museums curator Jason Eppink also seems to be apart of the group improv everywhere. You have a washed up Cam girl, a failed twitter persona. A down on his luck Paul Blart stunt man look alike. A young techno viking. Jackie chans son. All actors.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecampaignbook.com/,
youtube.com/watch?v=5q5JukUxlC0
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=milkman
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=mega_milk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agnes is a meme

>Have you ever asked your mom about the time she dropped you?
DAT BRITTANY BANTZ

Has Shia shown up since they built the wall?

Did he say anything about it?

take pillz m8

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on hitbox, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her

Nice meme.
Why haven't we be able to identify them then? If they are actors a quick search of their faces would do the trick.

Trolled or entertained?

I may forgive Shia his sins if he's ACTUALLY paying people to say nationalist shit on a high-profile stream.

The sad part is someone unironically wrote this and believes it

Kek wills it. OP is a faggot once again.

I thought the same thing, it is sad desu

i thought britany would make it kind of cool. but shes actually a total bitch in real life.
kind of ruining it tonight

pink hat is growing on me

quality pasta

Sounds like she's really into that $200 you ignorant fuckwad

Thank you boganon

F Brittany

brittany btfo

RIP Alchemy

No more shout outs? Guess it's too late to get one for Secretary of Defense James Mattis's Girlfriend

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL A STAGED THING: even the main Sup Forums stream interactors
are paid and this is all part of the piece of art of Shia Labeouf. Basically there's an entire
team behind all of this: paid actors, people studying the Sup Forums dynamics that read the threads telling
the Sup Forums actors what to say and how act under a very flexible script (that implies only acting in a certain
way). It all started when shia acknowledged that his base project could not be done because of the
people ruining it, so he and his team decided to change the project to this, basically a very
flexible and adaptative story that has main "shills" and "/ourguys/" actors that can eventually
interact with random people coming there. Proof of this is the way the actors appear and leave
at the same time every day each one at a different time and right after the previous one left.
Sup Forums is being used by Shia Laebouf for his umpteenth art project. If you're wondering when
Shia decided to change the aim of the project there's a high chance that the wall is the
time-mark that can be used to point the start of the new project (which corresponds more or less at the time
where the press stopped releasing news about the project, probably shut down by the
hwndu team for whatever reason). So if you see someone "significative" coming right after
someone else with a meaningful impact to the stream there's a high probability that those two
are paid actors. If you need more proof about how shia is using internet for his project it's pretty
obvious that even his "just do it" project is a shoutout for the people to take his video and see how
the thing evolved. With this project he is just exploring a different part of the internet anthropology.
The team behind the project is formed by thecampaignbook.com/, leaders are LABEOUF, RÖNKKÖ & TURNER
with a high probability of more people behind the project. The team was also behind the #iamsorry previous
Laebouf project

ok, just bring on milkviking already

Is that MilkViking in the back?

When tf did venti show up. Staged show verified.

Holy shit. Brock really did pump more money into CTR.

i see milk....

True

Yeah I don't take conspiracies from people who don't know the difference between then and than

Actually OP, Improve Everywhere only does pc pranks.
It is a fact that Jason Eppink is a triggered nu-male cuck.

now that's millhouse/shillhouse/adidasbroimpersonator

PLEASE DO NOT COMEBACK BRITTANY, we are here for redpills, not to show the community how autistic we are.

Shoutout guy I want to give you credit for triggering the attention slut that has been sliding threads on Sup Forums for three days to get her twitch stream more viewers/donators

Thanks again shoutout guy for exposing shills
PLEASE DO NOT COMEBACK BRITTANY, we are here for redpills, not to show the community how autistic we are.

Shoutout guy I want to give you credit for triggering the attention slut that has been sliding threads on Sup Forums for three days to get her twitch stream more viewers/donators

Thanks again shoutout guy for exposing shills

Bogpill guy you're the man too!

Doesn't rules 1 and 2 apply to Sup Forums? Do they even realize how many newfags are flooding to Sup Forums because they keep mentioning Sup Forums there? Are we supposed to care? Are we not supposed to care?

Food for thought.

METAL MILK/MILK VIKING

FUCKING CONFIRMED

not everything is a conspiracy. and I refuse to believe that these "actors" would spout hatespeech and risk incarceration. They spout hatespeech because it's fun

ONLY PILLS.

>megamilk showing up at the same time as yesterday
>people still don't think this is staged

Sup Forums asked her to remove the shout out guys though.

DAT MEGAMILK ASS

SHILLS FUCK OFF

>people don't have a schedule to their day.

CTR did kid

>this guy really chugs all that milk everyday for no money

Fuck off. You're going to tell me that shia got arrested and was crying in his mugshot for a piece of performance art? For what message? That Trump supporters are all meme spouting nazi's?

what is a schedule? i bet they get a lot of random drunks right after 2 am also, thats because all the bars are closing down

How much does he spend on raw milk? Can anyone find out?

it would be chill of him if hes protesting the wall

the schedule thing can be true, but why did he come to the camera right after brittany left?

>people don't do stupid shit for attention
In fact, you're acting fucking retarded for (you)'s. Get back on your schizophrenia meds faggot

who /mute/ here? I hate when autistics try to sound intelligent

once it gets exposed these threads will disappear faster than the bad eater stupid dollar bill threads from before the election

he showed up right after adidas girl last night when everyone else was getting banned

IF YOUR READING BRITTANY
ive seen your twitter account its gotten about 5k new followers in the last week.
call it good and leave for good before the internet turns around on you

Brittany is talking to herself. All these people are characters in her own head.

Because she is and was surrounded by anoying retards

don't know, ill admit I haven't been watching the last few episodes. Who are you saying are shills? Just this Milkman guy? Clearly not everyone on the stream can be an actor,

read this

REMINDER THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY TOOK TIME TO ERITE THIS AND ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT.

I think Milkman is legit
People found his older activist shit

If everyone is a shill,I have faith that jihadi jesus is still pure among them. At the very least, if this dumbass is just being a dumbass, adidasbro might be a shill because of the second night he was there

I think she has the autism

Source?

Why would he approach normalfags?

So you're saying that jesus, jackiechan, the astoria guys, adidas bro, boganon, polblart and milk man are all paid shills? Are you legit retarded?

I literally got a 6 day ban from faggot mods at infinichan for posting this same exact shit yesterday. Now I have to hang here with you retards.

Well, it's STILL better than watching television, and it's free, so I'll take it.

I seen that too, but a thing I don't understand is why is he acting the way he is acting and not actually being an activist just eventual "down with the vegan agenda" I find it really strange

maga hat guy w/ mask is fuckin autistic

fuck off we're full

MegaMilk listens to Aphex Twin, MegaMilk is best Man

Nice tinfoil hat but Sup Forums ain't white

good music being played on feed rn

No, I think those people are: either still legit because they have been there since the start of the project or inglobated into the project (first one most probable)

mega milk saves us from the autist

I think the majority of Sup Forums is white, but these ethnic folk have more balls than your typical betaNYanons

fucking board refugees
assimilate to our shitposting culture

I know it makes me so happy

reminder the megamilk and milk man are different characters.

The milk pill

You just said that it was all a conspiracy and that all of those guys are paid actors and shills. Now you're saying they're legit. Who is and isn't a paid actor to you then?

SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO OF MILK VIKING EATING THE RAW COW BRAINS IN FRONT OF THE VEGAN PROTESTERS

>SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO OF MILK VIKING EATING THE RAW COW BRAINS IN FRONT OF THE VEGAN PROTESTERS

SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO OF MILK VIKING EATING THE RAW COW BRAINS IN FRONT OF THE VEGAN PROTESTERS

>SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO OF MILK VIKING EATING THE RAW COW BRAINS IN FRONT OF THE VEGAN PROTESTERS

You're speaking to a schizophrenic dude

The sad part is 200 doll hairs could get him some premo pussy for an hour a week.

There is this video, wich, I'm aware it could be a preemptive fabrication

But there was also some anti-vegan articles that where apparently written by him under the moniker "Mr Milk" or something like this

EWON
W
O
N

this?

no they're not

I think that people that came post-jackie and those who mentioned and have a particular impact to the stream are paid (shills and non shills keep in mind), regarding jackie and stuff they are: either still legit and eventually come and go or they are now getting paid (the first one being the most probable)

You are embarrassing to women Britt! You are pretty but you sound stupid af! You lied about how long you have been on the board. You can come back and say you were kiddibg but we got your number. The short guy not pink hat is your bf. So obvi. You got some new followers and cucks to pay for your shit. You need to educate yourself. There is a reason my guys here like girls from the left. They believe in something and aren't annoying. Look how boxxy went down. Go back to school and quit being a traitor to your heritage and women. Learn to not be a subhuman piece of shit kim k wanna be. These guys will turn on you and all you will be left with is some stalker type bs

bets on who shows up next

TONY
OLD SCHOOL ASTORIA

>'You're' dumbass.

So we are getting trolled by actors that say 'Hitler did nothing wrong'. What would all these mean?

then I guess there is a mistake in the wiki
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=milkman
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=mega_milk

I'm heading up there in the very near future to investigate those claims, will document my findings after.

my waifu was not an actor

>youtube.com/watch?v=5q5JukUxlC0 [

Thanks senpai

> A guy allegedly associated with an improv group works for the museum
> People who are literally known for their personalities are interesting
> Therefore...conspiracy?
-10/10 Fuck off

Does MegaMilk go on Sup Forums?

Tits or gtfo

We need Giant Enemy Crab trio back!