This is probably my last year on earth

I've been thinking about what it means to be rejected by people I admire ('you have to go back') and even my family -- who has had enough of my failure to launch.

I never wanted this; see you on the other side.
Check 'em.

Just lurk more faggot.

Well at least your shit post made me feel better so it's not all bad. Cheerio.

Don't leave user. Embrace this board and make it your life. You don't need anything else to survive.

k bai

Don't do it
Live, user
Live for the memes

Are you an illegal spic then?

Oh cheer up lad

Don't do it op we are your brothers

Toughest pill I've had to swallow in the past couple years or so is the ONLY person you can truly rely upon at all times (including family) is yourself. Hang in here user.

are you an astronaut?

Adversity isn't much more than an opportunity to show how tough you can be. Think about it. Evil defines good. If there were no such things as hard times then we wouldn't understand how good the "good" times are.

Prove to God you aren't a complete pile of shit. Ask him for mercy and then do something interesting for the sake of humankind. Like shitposting for the national sovereignty of countries around the world. Countries that are brainwashed by liberal dykes who hate themselves.

Non political thread.
This is a paid shill, report and move on.

Fuck validation from other people user, you need to focus on yourself, not their perceptions of you.

Chin up, fag. Make Mexico Great Again.

Don't go, user. We're literally in the best timeline, and it's only getting better.

shit you couldn't even get doubles, bummer.

Digits confirm.

Bait thread to see if anons would tell some faggot to kill mudslimes.

Good. Now is the perfect opportunity for the final red pill.

You have nothing to lose, and either way you are going to die.
The world, the entire Earth is now your oyster. Rob a bank, kill a corrupt politician, kill gang leaders, dedicate your last bit of life to test experimental and potentially lethal drugs and cures, find a river and build a house, invest anything you have left into your dreams and die.
You have nothing left to lose so why stop?
Fight for something or nothing, but don't just give up. If you KNOW you are GOING to die, than die fighting.

At the end of the day, when you are lying down, dying, starring up at the stars, will your ancestors smile back?

other side of the wall?

Keep breathing user, the good times are coming.

Assuming you're not european you DO have to go back.

That doesn't mean you have kill yourself like a fucking loser though. Just be great in mexico or wherever the fuck you came from.

>1 post by this ID
t.shill

Shut the fuck up you sissy faggot.

I hate that you posted this. I wish i could find you just so could fag marry you and wed be happy and live for each other and youd never have to go back.

Remember that i wanted it, op. But you were too good for me and left me in the cold. :(