Press F to BAN THE LEAF

Press F to BAN THE LEAF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7aI5rkhXSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah.
Banning people who you disagree with is more of a twitter / facebook / twitch / google / reddit type of thing

fFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

You can't ban these digits.

I agree

F

CANADIAN POSTERS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING BANNED
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

F

I love Trump please don't.
I really don't belong in this frozen liberal wasteland.

F

Day of the rake when???

The jews are our freinds.
Diversity is our strength.

Changed my mind
Fuck people who agree with me
F

F

F

Let the leafs stay. The ones here aren't deluded like the liberals. They admit their country is a shithole and welcome the Day of the Rake. They shitpost on Canadian hate threads more than us.

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

Can't do it, leafs are extremely gifted shitposters. They teach us all how to shitpost better.

fuck off. the leaf may be the only source for local news concerning todays happening. some of come here for insight we cant get otherwise. the leaf may be a help for once. fuck you and your slide bullshit

This desu
I drive a truck with a confederate flag and trump bumper sticker

F

F with my all passion

This. How do you expect the leafs to act when they have this faggot as a prime minister? Obama was a faggot but at least he didn't display it publicly.

I hate to break it to you, but they're not trolling. They just have no moral core and have shitty beliefs. It's unfortunate, but they are honesty posting according to their values, it's just that they are awful people.

>they are awful people
Can confirm
Canadians are some of the biggest degenerates on the planet.

Hello, HELLO???
Anybody there???
What is this F?? What's a leaf???

HELLO?
HELLO!??!?

F
>implying I even browse here and not only post here to fuck with the shills that think they're fucking with regular users

Leafs are the only reason this place exist, if there were no leafs there would be no one to oppose/shitpost/reenforce/trigger&bait pollacks, it would be a circlejerking of safespace like we can see with the SJWs

Leafs are the necessary evil

FFFFFFF
FF
FFFFF
FF
FF

F
>If only this also removed me from planet earth as well.

F(uck off leafs)

F F F F F F
F
F
F
F
F

How bout we just take over Canada?

Hello this is CBC News.

I'm writing a story on this community. Could you all tell us your opinions on muslims and black people?

F

Nice try, but no.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

How about I kill you with my bare hands? :)

It's leaves not leafs. Leafs is an unrelated verb, not the plural of leaf.

you realize when the leafs are gone someone else is gonna take their place right?

F

If you kill me, I win. :)

I agree

PRESS R TO RAKE LEAFS

9 States Where Bestiality Is Legal.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7aI5rkhXSg

Burger BTFO

Nah who else can contend with us

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF
FFFFFF

Shitposting shills into oblivion is a patrician hobby

A FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING LEAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

F

Although who isn't a new fag or an idiot is already using 4chanX to filter the leaf tards.

Daily Reminder that this faggot is a burger

Muslims and niggers?
They're assholes.
Cause fuck 'em

F
let me leave

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF -uck leafs!

f

>Although who isn't a new fag or an idiot is already using 4chanX to filter the leaf tards.

Because if you can't win a debate against them, run away like a chicken. :)

This will actually mean more leafs

f

But Leaf is bro

F

Please stop with these threats guys, I'm really scared you'll actually ban us. If it makes you feel any better, I lay my head at night wishing I was an American (since Nov. 8 anyway). Please let me keep posting once every 5 months!!!

>Leafs
>People

Pick one

it was today

Stop you faggot

F

Fuck off weeb mestizo.

Oh look

>A

Ok, fuck you Leaf

F

Pissbed.

I try to stick up for the leaf race and they do this shit. I know the fucking plural of leaf is leaves. When you replace the "f" with "ve" you lose the identity of the leaf. I changed my mind now because of A FUCKING LEAF.

F

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

this is a funny thread.
kek

When the fuck are you low IQ having, nigger loving, conducting, rascal scooter riding dipsticks gonna realize that the moment us Lea(ve)s stop watching you boring ass sitcom of a country go down the shitter, will be the moment that the Soros Ayy Lmaos pull the plug on yer shitty ass spectacle faster than the 83' version of Mamas Family???

F

You have to Leaf!!!

F

Rascal scooter loving? Nigger loving? I think you are thinking of the leafs.

F

those anti-leaf threads are getting annoying

That pic is fucking awesome.

F!!!

F

F
stem the leaf to save the tree

F

t. cringelord

Nice gif

F

If digits ban all leafs

F

Yeah pussy cause all we do is speak the truth and facts and u amerifats get butthurt over it.

I'd be triggered as you if I was brain dead and was introduced to new concepts that refute my ideas