Imagine if she had won instead of Trump

Imagine if she had won instead of Trump.

She would be a better president than Trump and you know it.

She wouldn't do a baseless discriminatory ban on immigration.
No one would be out there protesting and instead would use their energy to make this country actually great again instead of moving back 300 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-safe-zones-20170126-story.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8
rt.com/news/375169-syria-safe-zones-reaction/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/26/trump-absolutely-safe-zones-syria/
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, we're not moving back 300 hundred years. 70 years tops.

Baseless discriminatory ban?

How about the fact that the USA is not obligated to take anyone it doesn't want. America and the western world isn't some damn lifeboat you can escape into.

Maybe if the rest of the world actually tried to improve their own nations, they too could have a renaissance, enlightenment, and industrial revolution, just like we did.

The free ride era is over. You want a better life, fucking make it yourself in your own damn countries. The west did - and it took a long time too. EARN IT.

>they too could have a renaissance, enlightenment, and industrial revolution, just like we did.

Do you know how many died to have those values in the west? Do you really want to have that many people die again when you could just take them in and teach and integrate them instead?

Fuck off, Luigi

Our country was on our way to actually becoming first world like European countries but thanks to Drumpf he set us back a handful of decades.

>why cant I always get what I want? So much injustice

David brock likes nigger cream in his ass to feed the super aids.

She's a loser.

I want a mass ban on all immigration and forced deportations. Deputize all citizens. We can apprehend and detain the parasite invaders at gunpoint and deliver them to ICE for monetary reimbursement, say $500 per parasite... We need a purge, OP is a faggot.

Remember how all of you in this board said a no-fly zone in syria will start ww3?

Well.......... Trump just signed on hillary's no-fly zone policy.
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-safe-zones-20170126-story.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-syria-safezones-idUSKBN1592O8
rt.com/news/375169-syria-safe-zones-reaction/

>inv4 "it's fake news XD"
No, this is real. even breitbart is reporting this
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/26/trump-absolutely-safe-zones-syria/

>inb4 "Safe zone is not a no fly zone XD
I actually checked this, in order for this to truly be a safe zone, it implies there is also a no-fly zone above it to not let warplanes bomb syrians

Yeah man why couldn't we have the TPP, refugees and open borders like Canada?

Youre not even trying

fuck off ireland

>week old news
>that flag
top lel

Any person who lost this bad won't be a good president

Take them in and do what?

The West is in massive debt funding the rest of the world. We can't sustain it.

>Imagine if she had won instead of Trump.

US version of Angela Merkel

Terrifying.

Shouldn't you be picking up your vibrant new citizens off the coast of Libya, Mario?

Imagine if she won.
Imagine
Alternativefacts.jpg

if only ;_;

But she'll always be Madam President for me

Those values are earned. Not taught.

Every free nation on earth, earned that freedom by the sword, one way or another. There is no other way. If there is, the world can figure out - the west has it, and we will not surrender it to masses who have neither earned it nor respect it.

The west is the greatest collective of civilizations to have ever existed. It will not be upended by inferior cultures who demand we change who we are, to accommodate strangers in a strange land.

As I said, the world can figure it out and earn it on their own. And I could give two fucks how the world figures it out, but the west isn't paying for it. There's an example for them to follow - it exists right now, and it's called the western world. If they want to learn, they can observe and emulate, and recreate in their own nations. But they will do it alone and of their own will and strength.

If they are unwilling to sacrifice anything and everything to be free, then they are unworthy of freedom. There is no cost too great for such a future. Period.

She would let 500,000 Syrian immigrants in and feather her nest while doing it. She should be locked up.

The (((left))) realize that the real Jews are abandoning them.

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

You take them in

You teach them

Fuck you.

Leaf

I sure she would have OP.

>MFW currently staying for a week in a Muslims friends household
>MFW I put on my MAGA hat and convince them in over a friendly discussion the ban is reasonable and just

fuck you, if killary was in right now this map would be all sanctuary cities, I already hate what it looks like now. They are trying to kill whites.

There is no reason there should be sanctuary cities in the middle of the USA, it's white farming areas. They are trying to transpose brown people there and the northwest (which is already fucked).

I've never seen a fucking brown farmer, and I mean owning a farm, and running it. They pick fruits and vegies, they don't run farms. They work in the slaughterhouses as illegals though.

She would be in bed sleeping right now

>Imagine if she had won instead of Trump.
I'm glad this is all you libtards can say now.

No she wouldn't.

She would've only delayed the inevitable.

Voting in this asshole will wake Americans up.

t. Lefty

Hillary has been a senator for over 10 years. What exactly has she accomplished in that time?

Other than lining her own pockets with money through the Clinton Foundation.

>teach and integrate them

Yeah, working well for Germany and Sweden.

Trump is literally about to save the middle east.

Go eat some sausages raped by moors fagot

Fuck off, spaghetti shill.
You know we're in the best timeline.

A thousand times this.
I hated $hillary even before I left the Democratic party.

She'd be droning brown people and fighting a proxy war in Syria, while fightiing off Congressional hearings on her farts.

Sup Crew, tell David Brock we're laughing at his powdered wig.

CREW

we would already be at war over syria, what a paradise

Hajis are sneaky, backstabbing cunts, I've seen it myself when I was in their shit hole countries and I'd rather not let any in if it means protecting Americans from their evil, deceptive death cult.

You sound like you've never met a haji before or are probably one trying to taqiyya us

I never intended on making the same mistake as the last two times we had two Democrats run the country back-to-back: escalating wars.

And we would be declaring war on Syria and Russia if Hillary won.

Dear liberals...