What does Sup Forums think of this stolen valor?

What does Sup Forums think of this stolen valor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6HHbM1yhhE
twitter.com/valoriemck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not stolen valor but still a fucking idiot

she shouldn't have destroyed their home.
Isn't it illegal to protest while in uniform?

i dont think its bad wearing army camo, but badges etc is wrong imo

I used to work with a young ex marine who definitely had a touch of ptsd, had a really short temper and would fly off the handle sometimes

I showed up to work one day wearing a hat I bought at the hardware store that said vietnam veteran on it

He was quite triggered indeed

An ROTC cadet pretending to be a combat vet isn't stolen valor?

Kind of sperg buys that hat....?

Didn't read the whole thing, my bad. She's a fucking idiot and a liar.

>ROTC Cadet
>cadet

wew

I thought it was a weird thing to sell in a hardware store, a pile of them sitting on a shelf next to door knobs and spray paint

couldn't help myself

reported for doxing

It was kind of a douche move bro.

Women are fucking weak.

>Cadet
>Destroyed Homes

Wew, didn't know Burgers were so low on infantry to police towelheads that they send in ROTC Cadets.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Look at those shit tuer boots. Doesn't have any combat standard issues because she's a fucking poser

Tier

>reported for doxing
Who gives a shit what you report. I posted helpful facts.

>110168932
Yes

You will be punished maybe kicked out for anything political in uniform

>bomb person and kill their family
>invite them into your house

Why are people so retarded?

>ROTC cadet
>destroying home

Wew almost as bad as Trump draft dodging

>ur
>switching between bicameral and uppercase
>making political statements in uniform

You must be a real faggot to wear a fake Vietnam vet hat. What a nigger

>haha let's harass young girls

What a great group of "men" you are

Holy shit, can we find the school? She can get so fucked for this.

As a member of the armed forces, you can't engage in political parades / protests / statements while in uniform, unless it's military related. Find her, and report her to her CO. She's breaking g the rules and should be DISCHARGED

nah you're just a faggot

Fucking hell I saw the pic and just thought it was just some cucked "army chick".
Seeing this is stolen valor legit pisses me off

I don't give a shit about stolen valor. It's just a badge and uniform being worn.

Where does she claim to be a vet? I think you'll find that was the meeja calling her that. Turning up in field greens IS NOT claiming to be a vet nor is it stolen valour.
Maybe don't be a cunt about doxxing people.

seconded.

>ur

kys

Shes a college aged woman whose getting ready to commission as a LT in the Army. She's already signed a litany of shit that she violated by doing this. She deserves to have her scholarship/contract retracted (if she has one).

its bullshit when they try to scam free shit from places other than that i just think they have autism

>Stolen valor
The whole concept is pretty embarrassing.
>Muh private club

Americans think serving in the military is something admirable, over here it's the norm.
Sad!

....yeah. She needs to get her army sponsored scholarship dropped. Hard. You aren't allow to protest in uniform. I don't give a fuck about much, but when you sign a contract, you are obligated to that.

This dumb fuck broke her word, now she burnt her bridges.

be all that you can semper fly high in the navy. derp derp.

back to rdit

>girls
Kys white knight

This is actually correct.
Honestly tho - CO's probably likely to tell her off and that's about it.

Fucking kill yourself, you beta white-knighting cocksucker. Jesus Christ you're a huge faggot.

More like stolen housewife....she belongs in the kitchen!

Who would wife that thing?

>burgers get triggered when someone PRETENDS to have been tricked by the kikes into fighting some shitskins half a world away

POG ass bitch would pass out in 10 minutes with a full load in 120 degree weather

Keep crying, bitch nigga. Turnabout is fair play and this country is sick of you.

she wont make it far in the military.

>would pass out in 10 minutes with a full load in 120 degree weather
Says the fat pimply nerd boi shiposting on 4chinz late at night....

Fuck off cunt trying to act tough. Little kiddy wouldn't know a hard time if it came up and felched you with a cat's tongue...

Ready for orbital insertion burn, M'Lady!

>u.s army and rank velcro missing
>Cadet
>apologizing on behalf of the armed forces

WEWWWWW

Yeah except you're all a bunch of third world conscripts and we're all a bunch of COD black cawks operators.

I don't give a fuck about stolen valor. I keep all my shit in a shoebox and don't tell a fucking soul unless I'm flat out asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6HHbM1yhhE (mainly 3:43)
>weak

the hat wasn't fake, definitely a real hat

>ROTC Cadet
Lel

US Military accept low iq hillbillies.

>Says the fat pimply nerd boi shiposting on 4chinz late at night....

Emunigger with the impressive projection. Not everyone on this board is a hideous loser like yourself. Kill yourself faggot.

Yes, it is. However, she is not in uniform.
Notice that the US Army insignia has been removed.
Therefore, she is in surplus BDUs

>Yeah except you're all a bunch of third world conscripts and we're all a bunch of COD black cawks operators.
You cunts can't even drink tap water.
You're 3rd world as fuck.

PS: I have personally trained US soldiers army personnel in arctic warfare; yet, you have trained me in nothing.

Conclusion: America is 3rd world as fuck.

t. Fatass Pog shitposter.

>cuckold

"she" is about to be unceremoniously disenrolled and will be sent the bill for the college i paid for.

idk but i cant tell what that is...if it's a women, she didnt do shit except serve food in the chow hall in a 100% safe base.

>ROTC cadet

She was prior service, made it to e4, added a bunch of shit on her linked in to make it seem like she was in the rough shooting hajis as a mechanic, then says she went on to do ROTC. SHe was medically dropped just prior to camp so shes officially fully out.

>tfw you have a strong, consistent tomboy fetish that's lasted your whole life

>he doesn't know anything about me
>accuses me of projecting
>calls me a hideous loser

Yeah, sure m8.

> "Where does she claim to be a vet"

Her signs combined with her language can be used to imply she's part of Operation Enduring Freedom; she isn't claiming, but she's creating a very vague line in which it can create a perception that is negative to the American Military.

> don't doxx her

Shut the fuck up white mcknight, she ain't gonna suck your dick, and if you're stupid enough to pull a stunt like this, you're stupid enough to get your ass fucked.

twitter.com/valoriemck says she is an OIF/OEF veteran so if she is out u cant do shit just an idiot betraying the service by using it to push a political agenda

Sorry to hear you are closeted gay. Hope Pence fixes that soon.

Consider suicide

Yeah should come in handy when we invade Hoth. You fucking ice niggers are worthless. Don't even know why we humor you all.

every time i see this dude i feel so much better about my self

>tfw your beloved army has been overrun with the idealistic poison of kike bureaucrats and their agents, aka women, leftists, and a garden variety of degenerates

why even live

>arctic warfare
>warfare

OK POG!!!

she's wearing an imitation uniform.

some un-informed onlookers would see this as a person in the service of the military

the person wearing this uniform wishes to look like a person in the service, and give the onlooker the impression that the military (and all of its patriotic and whole hearted and red bloded american values) holds the same viewpoint.

this person wants to give themselves credibility they would not otherwise have

credibility that comes with being part of a unit, a unit that trains, puts in hard work, and generally gives the impression that they are doing a service for the US, and defending the US

here's a clickbait title:
>'Trump banned the helpless refugees, and you won't believe what this servicewoman had to say'

it gives the people who protest this view the idea that more people from different backgrounds support their view, which in this case is based on deception

wait, how many posts does the OP have?

reported for doxxxing. good luck on ban.

Why don't you look at the second post in this thread before you spew this bullshit.

SHE IS WEARING ACU'S AND BOOTS. YOU DON'T WEAR THAT ON A MORNING WALK. SHE'S TRYING TO STEAL VALOR, BUT FAILING MISERABLY.

>Don't even know why we humor you all.
It's because you shit your pants every time someone says "Russia".
You are fucking scared of a paper tiger. It takes a Finn to pat you on the head and tell you it'll all be ok. SAD!

Kill yourself. Good luck on ending the plague of faggotry that you've spread during your miserable existence.

That shit's funny for several reasons.

This

SPOONY??

Fucking someone email her CO. gets sum keks a cadet would get drilled for that shit.

Hey, print this out and show it to her. Maybe she'll fall in love with you and let you kiss her!!

Manocide

>can be used to imply
That's not a claim -that's you making an implication based on an image. If the media calls her something that really isn't her call. Maybe she should've clarified but more than likely she wasn't given the opportunity.

>wishes to look like a person in the service,
See what I said to user above.

Calm your farm m8.

My issue here' isn't her and the image she *might* be trying to promote it's OP's and others doxxing.
Cuntish behaviour by cunty people.

Are you stupid?

but so worth it, faggot.

>Protesting in uniform
>for the refugees
>rotc cadet
>this bitch will be a future officer
What the actual fuck

Nigger keep shooting paper targets in your snow bunny suit and pretending you are real .mil

Snow POGS BTFO

i laughed

Maybe you haven't gotten the memo but we're pretty much docking dicks with them right now. Hard to be afraid of the country you're Dutch ruddering into busting a fat nut onto the Middle East.

well she won't be in rotc for long now.

who let this thing into ROTC? all parties should be brought up on charges. is ROTC under UCMJ?

>ROTC
>Cadet

I guess we sending them to the front lines younger and younger

>kek
thanks user

>ROTC

She's not even a fucking soldier and shes pretending to be a vet.

This is actually worse than stolen valor, I can let some weirdo wearing a MARPAT top pass, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery and what not, but this cunt is going to he an OFFICER and she's put breaking the UCMJ before even getting commission.

I hope the Army or the Guard shitcans her and kicks her out the program.

fuck off commie faggot. she NEEDS to be doxed.

>anecdotal evidence
Try harder roastie

she went out in a fucking bdu what the fuck kind of impression do you think she's trying to make, seriously what the fuck are you even trying to say at this point.