Is he truly, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

is he truly, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

He actually is. He hates jews.

hates niggers, hates jews, supports white americans.

this guy is /ourguy/

if you give him a stache he looks just like hitler lmao

more redpilled than berenstein timeline Sup Forums

he's a facist cuck

Nah, he just didn't want to send his kid to a jewish private school.

we'll take him.

he thinks you guys have baggage

>Look, we believe — strongly — that there is a global tea party movement. We’ve seen that. We were the first group to get in and start reporting on things like UKIP and Front National and other center right. With all the baggage that those groups bring — and trust me, a lot of them bring a lot of baggage, both ethnically and racially — but we think that will all be worked through with time.

*fascist

We do have a tendency to fall for infighting tactics

He worked in Hollywood as an executive producer and for Goldman Sachs as an investment banker

he was also friends with Andrew Breitbart (Jewish) and took over his Zionist, pro-Israel online publication

I hope chokes on Drumpf shit.

where do I buy that jacket btw?

That guy definitely has diabetes. What a disgusting fuck. Prolly has a disgusting, short, chubby penis which is why he's so hateful to compensate.

First chance to use this anti-troll image. Thank you, Dave!

The most /ourguy/ there has ever been in public, not just public service.

alright, it's a Barbour jacket, not sure which one though

wow that is a nice jacket, i need to get one of those

You guys are deluding yourself if you think Bannon hates Jews. He hates Muslims and views a strong Israel led by right-wing nationalists as essential to fighting terrorism and defending Judeo-Christian civilization. That's why most Zionist organizations continue to support him and Trump despite their occasional anti-Semitic dogwhistles - they know there are greater things at stake here.

Go to bed Steve

Your hate needs to start somewhere user.

he looks like he eats a bowl of cigarettes every morning

>hates Jew
>pro Israel

wtf

What up, Stevie boy? Still can’t get laid? lel