Did it have to come to this, Sup Forums?

What do you think of this analogy. Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbridgepac.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really activates my repressed BBW femdom kink.

It is truly an exaggeration. As a nonwhite this is not racial inclusive.

HAHAHAA, shes right uknow, shes also THICCC.

This isn't an analogy. They actually think this way.

1 billion Whites on earth. 6 and soon to be 7 billion non Whites.

>Hey White people, you really need to help all those minorities. Work so you can provide them everything they need to outbreed you.

I'm fucking sick of these threads.

>flag leggings
HNNGN

Confirmation bias.

This

And

This

op's pic =/= analogy
op's pic = strawman

Inaccurate. A real Leftist would be pushing the dead kid's broken corpse into a conservative's face and saying that. While holding a copy of Sanger or Obama's book.

wtf i like affirmative action now?

A right-winger would be setting up a solution while the leftist does the baby corpse thing...

Saged, dumb and gay

American Bridge is at work. It is a new CTR. They aren't even hiding anymore.

americanbridgepac.org/

Attacking an argument by making distorting it into something stupid.

The real problem is no clear method on how to vet incoming refugees for religious extremists. Therefore the Trump administration has banned incoming refugees for from select countries 120 days until a sound solution is found. Green cards are an excepted, and the Secretary of DHS and State (iirc) can make exceptions too.

But this comic makes you believe it's religious white trash forcing poor baby refugees to suffer

Should say all white American lives matter - the rest can fuck off and die

All Lives Matter was some Glenn Beck cuckservative shit.

Obama was the drone king and nobody cared about mudshit muslims getting BTFO then, no one cares now.

even though the rebs started the "all lives matter" thing

But all lives don't matter user. Some niggers where just delt a shit hand of cards and would never contribute anything useful to society. like most of us. Should we care fuck no.

Better if it was some dumb liberal letting rats, ants and termites into her house since it'll last forever exactly as it is.

>8 billion people
You're fucking with us right, I remember when Earth's population was only 6 billion, and I though that was too much.