I'm an Eagle scout and so is my father...

I'm an Eagle scout and so is my father. I wanted my son to be in scouts because there are so few masculine influences left in the world, and now they're defiling the institution with this degenerate filth. I've had it with these fucking spooks.

HELICOPTERS NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

scoutingmagazine.org/2016/12/male-role-models-matter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF is this shit?

F

Just take him lifting, or do guy stuff with your son. Or better yet, set up a new alternative scout group. Call it the lion scouts after Donald

Trump youth?

I'm happy for them, kids don't need to deal with autistic screeching. hopefully this will keep them out of the molesting hands of the left by teaching them some life skills

(((Goy Scouts)))

rex tillerson was head of the boy scouts when they lifted the ban on "open" gays

gays have always been in boy scouts you fucking moron

top kek

Baden Powell scouts look them up they are like when I was in scouts circa 1980.

This. Why would you give your child to strangers when you could just teach your son the importance of being a man?

Father-Son bonding and family strength is more important than anything else.

Anyone else disturbed by the fact that children are considered trans? WTF? I couldn't even buy a pack of smokes until I was 18 and drink until I was 21, but you can consent to getting your cock chopped off because you have a mental disorder?

The fuq.

Yeah. Mine was going to be a Scout, but no way. We need an actual right wing scouting org that doesn't cave to media pressure and teaches all about how to combat degeneracy as well as standard scouting skills and precepts.

>Transgender boys
>boys

Usually when i think of transgender I think of people who are sexually active. Are people giving more freedom of choice to their kids or is this some Neo-Hippy nonsense?

>mormon pedophile club increases fuckable target quota

The ladder. Real, mentally stable parents know that a 15 year old kid has chemical imbalances going on in their head as hormones rage during teen years.

Letting in gays is one thing as long as they are still MALE, but Trannies?! Thank god I never finished it, what a disgrace.

It blows, honestly. I wish theyd keep strong and not cave.

But at the same time, they still release based articles in their magazine scoutingmagazine.org/2016/12/male-role-models-matter/

You can and will find troops that will teach traditional values and disregard this degeneracy.

It sucks to lose another cultural battle, but there's still some good left in scouts as the troop level. Don't write it all off.

On my honor,
I will do my best,
to do my duty to God and country,
to obey the scout law,
to help other people at all times,
to keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake,
and morally straight

>This. Why would you give your child to strangers when you could just teach your son the importance of being a man?

When I was in scouts, most fathers were actively involved in the troop. In fact, I'm pretty sure my dad got me into scouts so he'd have an excuse to go do badass stuff like sailing/snorkeling in the keys, canoe trips to Florida's springs and hiking the Appalachian Trail.

This is NIGGER shit!! I'm all for live and let live but this shit goes TOO FAR!

The one positive thing I can say about this, is that there is yet one more masculine influence for your son: You.

I understand the idea of a male community. You don't need the Boy Scouts to take your son to do traditionally manly stuff. But, it is great to have a community to do it with.

This is why Demolay is the only uncucked childrens organization left

Aussie's are good at bantz and good at nice praise too!

>Sup Forums user
>masculine

Fuck man I worked hard for my Eagle. Now they're probably going to be handing them out for free to faggots for "bravery".

Fucking garbage.

If you care. You are a degenerate

Awww poor baby

Young transgender boys still have young pussies so those boys are probably gonna gang rape that "boy". Nothin wrong with that.
>Oh, user, did you know that we stay naked and show our peepees sometimes in scouting?
>No.
>Let's do it now.
>Oh, what is that hole, is my peepee made for it?
Teen pregnancy.

>He's not been cruising on that ironpill and making babies

speak for yourself you sad fuck

I'd unironically join

I didnt have a strong male role model in my early life (lost my pa young). My troop was near a Marine base and I learned a lot from the Colonel and Major that were my Scout leaders, really respected them.

Ive had this discussion with my wife. The whole argument why girls/boys cant legally have sex (17yo with a 19yo for example) is based on the premise that they are not fully developed enough to handle such adult decisions. But for some reasons leftists think a 9yo is fully capable of understanding something like transgenderism. I wanted to be a fucking transformer when I was that age. Just another sad sign of normalizing the abnormal and what kids these days are feed in schools.

Kill yourself, kike

Well they used to let Pedophiles in so they are already pretty progressive...

Why not call in Donald's army. D.A for short, that way you could piss off j.k rowling and cause huge butthurt

this