CIVIL WAR PART 2 IS HAPPENING

CIVIL WAR PART 2 IS HAPPENING

dailycaller.com/2017/01/30/blm-anti-trump-protest-in-seattle-we-need-to-start-killing-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ntUIjp6yxj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Race war soon fellow stalker?

>we need to start killing people
the fuck is wrong with these fucks, if they kill people they will just get swatted hard

Such is life in the zone.

bump

bumpo

About time we have an open season on niggers. the herd is getting to big and needs to be culled.

I'm gay :3c

I mean it's not like theres a large niche group that wants that exact thing to happen so they have an excuse to take out their frustration in fights and that's not counting the military which would swat your ass so fast it would make your goddamn head spin

no xir seems like a logical idea, start killing people on the opposition.

>start killing people

Last time they did that Dallas swat blew them up with a robot

I have my ammo come by my house any time commie niggers

No need for that, it's just time to split the country up and let the various parts on their separate ways peacefully.

BLOODY HELL THE EMPIRES COME BACK

>white people give me your wallet

I honestly hope they don't hurt anything human, but if they can maybe start killing each other or maybe one of the white SJWs at their protest march it would give Trump an excuse to send in the military. I want to see these idiots crushed with extreme prejudice.

>Leftists start rebellion
>The now Trump-friendly Putin supports putting down insurrection
>In the beginning, rebels get massacred
>An atrocity, real or exaggerated, spurs NATO members to support rebels
>Now US is home to a full blown proxy war
>China and Russia expanding spheres of influence
>Ironically, it is the leftists, not Trump, who starts WW3

youtu.be/ntUIjp6yxj8

Helter skelter bitches.

Manson was ahead of his time.

Drop acid and listen to white album for answers

Buy shares in helicopters.

Fuck off Idubbbz you fucking cunt, and take your green alien suit with you,

Revolution number 9

I wonder if numale whites on the west coast will regret having let their governments disarm them once they're being hunted in the streets by feral baboons.

I doubt it.

the minute they start killing people they lose. so...any day now.

I wonder if hicks in the country will regret not having let their governments disarm once they're being hunted in the streets by feral baboons with guns.

nah cunt we stole your shit

>it's 2070
>your great-great-grand nephew is learning history
>trump was the 2nd hitler who killed 24M jews and 110M others, a horrible excuse for a human being

>he lives in wyoming, 63rd state of greater israel

Have you seen a redneck's arsenal? We have more guns than people, and for the most part liberals don't own guns, do the math.

A question to civic nationalists:

First of all, im not an ethic nationalist, white supremacist, right-winger or any of that.

What are your thoughts about what is happening right now? All this mass protest, all of this stubborn hatred of Trump, these black people that want to burn down the white house. You yourselves said that Trump was a civic nationalist. Does it appear to be working? Is it because Trumps ethnic nationalist tendencies are making the transition rough? If he was more smooth like you would your system work out? At what point would these people cooperate if you merely are passive and carry on as you are? These people are so stubborn that it doesnt appear they would cooperate at any point, no matter how smoothly and correctly you carried out your civic nationalism. At some point or another you would have to round them up and kill them. You may say that some would cooperate, yet look at what is going on. Look at how stubborn these people are. I just cant help but realize that it wouldnt be any different and the real reason why any of the minorities are cooperating are not the reasons you think. They are still motivated by the movement the others are, if you took that away they would be just as violent. They are still carried on by the motive that one day they will be dominating the white man they just hide this and are pacified because they are being paid and they have position etc.

If you take the submissive role, as you have been in the past and you will in the future, what then is stopping these people from over-taking you? At what point will you draw the line? The tyranny is already happening and has been going on without end. For all intents and purposes it seems pretty clear that a passive role will never bring about this line and will just continue indefinitely as it has.

I fail to see how this is going to "just work out".

Is this real life satire?

FYI only commifornia is doing the whole dissarmament thing.

wa state has more guns than people, like 12 to 1 ratio, its crazy as fuck to think about.

then i look to my immediate left and right and i see 16 in arms reach, so, yeah.

poor niggers think they can start shit and get away with it? yeah, maybe in the citys, you hit that country mile? nope, good fucking luck.

I don't know any more. "Gibsmedats" meme is real.

Friendly reminder to obey the law unlike those leftists.

once Soros gets bored and stops paying them to riot they'll stop.

civic nationalism only works in hyper authoritarian functionally one-party countries i suppose

>Is it because Trumps ethnic nationalist tendencies are making the transition rough?
name one

We should support this 100%.

Fuel the ebil whitey rhetoric on social media.

"If they won't give us what they deserve, we'll just have to take it"

of course, if i break the laws that makes me just as bad as them. I am a law abiding citizen who has a blemish free record, and i plan to keep it that way.

as someone who happens to have read countless history books, this is one of those times that picking no sides, arming yourself and sitting it out (taking notes and laughing is encouraged) is the safest bet.

Y'all are replying to a CTR shill. He's been posting that copypasta in any thread where it might blend in a little.

well shit, thats some fresh and thought out copy pasta then.

oh really? give me a quick rundown

CAN WE GET THIS MAN A RUNDOWN?