1776-2017

1776-2017

Press F to pay respects

F of Fuck USA

Fucking traitor. We sink with this ship, and I'll be damned if it does.

Press S to shit on grave

S

>250 years of the USA in 9 years

How will you gringos celebrate?

Literally every thing Trump has done is within US Law. Tell Brock that he is never going to run the Democratic party

What are you on about, shit is going great.

I dont get why Mexicans are so proud of their homeland when its riddled with rapists and murderers

>1776-2017
You dumb ass. Where the fuck have you been?!
1776-2001

F

I really need to go on a road trip to see more of this great country. I've mostly only existed in my small corner of it.

It died sometime between 2015 and 2016 desu senpai

Because it's literally all they have. They're the bastard children of spaniard rape fests, they're taught that being white is best, even though they know they aren't really white. Their families are often criminals, rapists, or victims of rape (often from within the family).

They got nothing, man. Worse yet, they're next to the best country on planet earth. Other spic countries can at least understand they suck and understand the problems. Mexicans want to feel like they'd be just as strong as the US if not for everyone else.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

F

America first

Civil War

This, watching old movies/shows pre 911 look like they are from a different universe

Great Concern My Dude! 3 MM points have been credited to your account.

With your hard work we'll show Drumpf why Media Matters!

You now have an epic 546980 MM points in your account. 76% more then the rest of the CREW.

Don't forget to spend your MM Points before they expire at the end of the month!

Today's bodacious daily deal: LIMITED EDITION CTR 2016 OLD SKOOL CREW Hoodie and Wristband combo 50% off

Click Here to dab your achievement to Twitter and show what side of history you are on! Totally epic!

the fuck are you on about?

this will be the first time in my life I look forward to July 4th.

F

What the fuck is really going in your country burgerbros?

There aren't big happenings but background is really dark. You probably feel this too.

L for Lick my dick

If you're a Trump supporter, you're the saboteur who sunk the ship

The United States dies in 2017
Long live the Free American Empire.

Hooyah.

Don't give up the ship

Press J to CREW

this, maybe I can have enough money some day to do just that.

"no"

Turd
Rump
Urangutan
Muppet
Pissbed

Aren't the Trump supporters the ones saving the flags that the anti-Trumpers are trying to burn?

kek

F

I hate America, or more precisely what it has become. Ever since the late 1980s the United States became a degenerate and materialistic wasteland that slowly turned against God and decency. Proof of this is the fact that two morally bankrupt candidates like Hillary and Trump received over 60 million votes respectably. America mainly subsidizes the plunder and murder of brown people all other the middle east for no good reason and parades this as patriotism and securing freedom.There is nearly nothing left of the Nation the founders created in 1787. America is no longer sovereign and free the shinning City Upon a Hill no longer gives its light. Dont be offended when Iran shouts Death to America because America is already dead.