Civil War

I feel as if another civil war is going to happen soon. Is that just me or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

The ledditors seem to think so too, maybe we can arrange a meetup for our websites and start it for real?

Civil war now! And lol spot the JIDF fake shill

Against each other I mean, not teaming up with /r/the_donald cucks.

We have some time, things aren't nearly crazy enough to spark a civil war. We'll need a good couple of years of REALLY big riots and cop killing to trigger one. There are many cultural institutions in place to keep people from getting violent and those would all have to be knocked out first.

I don't blame Trump, I blame the intolerant leftist cucks

God I hope so.

Your e just late to the party that is life
DRAW
Too late
You just lost the game

Shills getting lazy

Conservatives better start flexing their muscles. These leftists are walking all over you guys.

Yeah if you wanna see your very own president crash and burn, especially one in which you helped elect, you are one dumb mother fucker

f... former Trump voter? There's no such thing. You voted Bernie in the primaries and the GE, didn't you?

Just how many civil war type concern troll posts are you fucktards going to post?

Is there somewhere we can report them to their supervisor.
If shilling is going to happen, I'd like some good one at the very least.

We're probably about 15 years from it, imho. Things can get much MUCH worse before the fever-pitch.

It's just you. 95% of American soil are w/Trump. The military is w/Trump. Law enforcement is w/Trump. Gun owners are w/Trump.

All the left can do is bitch and moan.

Um...the military loves, Trump. Cops love him. Even the fucking Hells Angles love him. What the fuck are a bunch of homosexuals and random immigrants who hate each other going to do but die?

its a pasta

I hope it does, fuck the left

No.

Half the country was unhappy when Obama was in office, and it was just as ideologically disparate.

The key difference is that liberals are now the "Opposition party", and Liberals can't conduct themselves like respectful adults, they instead riot, go on rants, and threaten revolution.

They are all talk, no action. Standing in a street whining, or more likely making lengthy facebook posts about the "Fascist Takeover of the US" is all they'll do. Because at the end of the day, they're panty-waisted fruitcup faggots with no backbone and no guns.

Bunch of irresponsible, unaccountable pussies with nothing but tears on their mascara-stained xe-gender faces.

I hope they enjoy the next four years of a big white cock restabilizing their nation so they can keep crying in the glorious and free U S A.

I feel like you shills are trying really hard to push this narrative in order to justify the impotent protests of a minority of extremists. Is that just me or what?

Memes aside, something big is happening bros. I don't know how long he can last

trump is trying to save our country From the NWO and all its libtard supporters and you guys just don't fucking get it!!! C U C KSSS!!!!

Maybe not a "civil war", but at least I feel as if there is going to be a major increase in violence across the U.S from the left, and the media dismissing it

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>former Trump voter
t. CTR or equivalent

digits confirmed me, shitticklers. Let's hope we leap into another timeline before that.

I dont really see this happening
Maybe some idiots will pull something, but it will be put down long before it goes civil war.

All the left does is virtue signal and cry about shit. Thats all thats going to happen. 8 years of Libs crying and making a big show while doing nothing.

It doesn't really matter what the media does anymore. Trump called the democrats' bluff and just fired the acting AG to appoint another acting AG who will work for him.

If the left wanna act like retards then they'll pay the consequence for their actions. It isn't Loretta Lynch's DOJ that ignores and meddles in shit to protect these goons, Sessions and company are a return of law and order.

You and the other anons that have to have one of these threads up at all times.

Back when the civil war broke out, did the south all ready have a military? If not, how come the north didnt just go in there and fuck em up once they found out they were amassing one? What was the key differences then that lead up to the civil war than now?

15 years overestimates it. I give it 5 at the most

What's stopping the violence right now is that most Americans have comfort & more to live for. Wait until the imminent economic crash

1. Look at the credit markets. We're sitting at about 3% cash reserves right now, which is a similar level to 2006-2007 right before the crash. The banks are playing fast and loose again

2. We have a madman as president who will not bail out the fucks when they go bankrupt this time

3. Lots of angry lefties will have nothing left to lose. Cue bread lines and riot police

>being this fucking new

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.
I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.
And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.
You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.
I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.
But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.
The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..
Don't fuck with us. Fascist drumpf will rise? Fine. We'll put him down again.

If by "civil war" you mean another War Between The States, then no.

If by "civil war" you mean a widespread pattern of escalating ethnic and political violence; then yes, I expect that to really pick up in 2018.

This year is going to be mostly leftist hysteria and theatrics. Trump may prevent the coming tumult, if he can convince real Americans they don't need to take matters into their own hands. However, if the political establishment succeeds in sabotaging him, then next year will get very, very ugly.

>stalest of pasta

>sorta stale pasta

You seem like a good person to ask this: do you think there will be a market crash this year? It seems sort of likely to me, and a lot of financial media has been talking about it. And will it be the great big crash, or just a smaller one before the big bang? Also, can I ask you what exactly you think will happen this year overall?

>a med pack

complaining that Sup Forums is magnetic to the youngsters.

Lurk more, kiddies.

The United States did not really have much of a standing military until after WWII. It was kept small. At the time of the Civil War it was very small indeed. When war broke out each State (and each County) raised its own Army.

Thus "The Army of Potomac" or "The Army of Northern Virginia"

Didn't know Switzerland had a Pacific Northwest...

You're forgetting about
>niggers
>muslims
>spics
>radical liberals
>angry trump supporters looking for a fight
not a good combo

I'm sure there are tough progressives and weak city-boy conservatives (like me)

However the averages are probably a different story.

Mind you, the vast majority of people are moderates anyway.

How did the states go about doing that?

Thank you for this honest contribution, user.

blah blah blah. Leftists don't even like pulling a fish from the river.

im refusing service to liberals NOW if Im able to spot them. Nothing in your face just Im sorry gtfo

Most of you are just blue haired faggots

served in the motor pool and faggot ass supply units. any combat MOS is 75% white, and even the beaners and blacks in those units are conservative as fuck.

no schlomo, your going to get curbed stomped in a week. count it!

Chills user, maybe digits for the future?

Each county gathered together a militia, basically. Then the state government would organize the various county militias into proper armies.

Bare in mind, in those days a military was mostly just men with muskets, then horses, and then heavy artillery like cannons.

No, because the protesters are cucks and women.

I say that as not a very masculine man, a Sup Forums-tier autist. But the fact is that most of the military would support the rightful elected government.

I hope it all goes to shit. Bottom line, that's why I voted for and supported Donald Trump. My wager was as such
Clinton brings more of the same
I want change and she couldn't do it. Besides, she's a bad person and I hated her.
Trump will either make America great again or he'll crash us into the ground and press the reset button.

Nothis is bullshit.
Truth is that opposition is a small minority.

Nothing will happen and if something happens it's Soros zombies.

wanna fuck with the sjw retards protesting in detroit? fuck book.com/events/760839044072192/permalink/761601060662657/?notif_t=event_mall_reply¬if_id=1485805668331571

Stale pasta, medkit.

Nice pasta, wrong flag

>reminder, someone actually took the time to write this and actually believes it

Aren't those the same guys but with different outfits ?

CTR shill can be spotted from a mile away.

You were doing alright up to "but that's what funny about these libertarian pseudofascists" and from there on it just went downwards.

If you really love your country, you have to understand: fighting each other, will only leave the lot of you, on both sides, weakened and vulnerable to very real external and internal threats. Don't take that bait.

Also there was a region with strategic depth that wanted to seceed. Cities have no continuity with each other or strategic depth

For the moment the left can't even agree on what they're mad about. Any time any number of them get together it's a mishmash of different factions who all hate each other. Allow them to congregate for more than a couple hours and suddenly each are screaming at the other to check their privilege.

Oh conservatives are flexing them alright.

try harder faggot

Struck a nerve didn't it?

Can't you dorks walk around with your guns?

What's to fear from anti-gun liberals?

Guys I'm genuinely scared. I'm in Los Angeles. Police department is slowly becoming a liberal hug it out center due to charlie beck trying to avoid any controversies, LA city refuses to pay federal taxes in retaliation to Trumps sanctuary city budget cuts, fire and EMS (LAFD) already overworked and understaffed. No immediate access to firearms or ammunition (LA City just flat out wants to ban all guns and ammo, subcompact are already banned, ammo requires fingerprinting) population and traffic is oversaturated and bloated

We cannot literally handle a civil war, what the fuck do I do? I got 4 rifles, 3 shotguns, 4 handguns, and about 100 rounds for each weapon, but most are 10 rounders. Basic medical supply, and a pool full of chlorinated water. How do I survive the upcoming happening?

Move away from that shit hole

Rambo hunts squirrels... YOU ARE SO STRONG

Isn't this what we voted him in for?

Get out of California dumbass

funny you think so i bet you cant even run up a flight of stairs without having a heart attack

commies need to die, we will know no peace until they do.

Thats what the confederates thought.

By the way, you expect the same paranoid cowards who believe in "i gots mine, fuck you" to fight for a collective cause lol. Conservatives are literally retarded.

I cant, all of my family is here, on the outskirts in the valley, work is here, no money to comfortably settle anywhere else

I could run up a flight of stairs skipping 3 stairs all the way.

A
FUCKING
MEDPACK

I bet you only restore, like, 5 HP.

Color me vewy scawy.

Real money is Gold and Silver. Paper money only started having value because it used to be backed by gold several decades ago. Now it's backed by nothing except mass delusion and geopolitics.

Since the 2008 economic collapse, central banks around the world have overdosed on financial stimulus and printing money out of thin air. They have artificially suppressed the prices of gold and silver to keep the dollar delusion going.

On April 19th 2016, China locked in the dollar's death by launching their own gold price fix. For the first time in modern history there are now two prices of gold, one in the Chinese yuan and the other in the dying dollar.

If the West were to raise the price of gold, it would kill the dollar completely as it would prematurely instigate the inevitable mother of all safe haven panics.

If the East were to raise the price of gold, it would drain the West's gold reserves due to arbitrage. This would expose the West's fake gold market and kill the dollar. Doing this prematurely means the East could no longer buy gold for themselves at heavily undervalued prices for their post-collapse monetary dominance.

The eventual endgame is that the price of gold skyrockets and the dollar permanently collapses along with the global banking system and modern society as we know it. Black Friday will be everyday as the masses murder each other for a peach pit. This is sure to happen anytime between now and the end of 2018.

Don't believe it? We'll find out soon.

This is you, conservalard.

5HP is too generous

If there is it will be started by you cucks.

move just 30-40 minutes away in Agoura, Oak Park, Westlake, or Thousand Oaks. Its somewhat moderate there and has virtually no niggers. It'l be seized by pro Trump forces within a week if war kicked off.

>Peter Schiff
>youtube.com

In all seriousness though, this guy sells gold and talks about the dollar crashing everyday for everyday of every year. So don't take him to seriously. But he does say things the financial media does not.

Nigger do you really think I can afford to live in Agoura hills, westlake, topanga, or calabasas? Im not drake

get your poor ass to simi then.

Thats even more expensive, maybe I can pass in bakersfield or south oxnard

why are you taking pictures of my neighborhood faggot?

at that point you might as well kill yourself.

Fuck you

If Righties want to stand in the face of progress to preserve bullshit tradionalism and whatever is left of the concept of national identity have at it.

It's on a matter of time before conservativism dies anyway

Thanks. Didn't know I needed your permission, but thanks.

The federal reserve printed a LOT of money creating a massive amount of debt to make an economic collapse to get benefits from it, but somehow it is going to be Trump fault.

You are fighting each other like puppets instead of facing the problem... faggots

Thank you, do you have any information to support this because this is rather concerning.

Everyone in this picture looks genetically weak and sick. No wonder they Harvard bound power lawyers, wew lad...

i was documenting where all the jews live so I know who to put on the trains when the time comes.