FAGS ABOUT TO BE BTFO!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4174470/Trump-reverse-LGBT-protections-federal-workers.html

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/obama-trump-protections-lgbt-workers.html&ved=0ahUKEwiw-YuqzOvRAhVB5yYKHVnaAloQqOcBCDowCg&usg=AFQjCNE6aAGMBosbMgTXdee--jSvL8yweg&sig2=ziufOawPnHKw_K_VGCmWDw
nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/obama-trump-protections-lgbt-workers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to break out the electrodes and crank up the voltage.

Ava Maria

I can't wait. White people don't care about muslims, mexicans, or blacks but gays and abortion?

watch hollywood, white women, etc go fucking crazy.

TRUMP BTFO

Now you can do it yourself on your friends and relatives with the portal Pence kit.

Out fucking standing.

They shouldn't pay taxes then. And he should have banned piss hookers and 53 pedos and closet cases himself included

The left will be in open revolt if Trump does this. Why waste your political capital on stupid shit?

Trump genuinely supports lgbt people, he has openly gay advisors.

He's removing liberal special snowflake privileges, can't see how this is a BTFO

How is this a good thing? How would you feel if you weren't give the same rights as everyone else over something you can't even control??

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/politics/obama-trump-protections-lgbt-workers.html&ved=0ahUKEwiw-YuqzOvRAhVB5yYKHVnaAloQqOcBCDowCg&usg=AFQjCNE6aAGMBosbMgTXdee--jSvL8yweg&sig2=ziufOawPnHKw_K_VGCmWDw
got some bad news for you

We're the whipping posts de rigeur

GOD BLESS YOU
MR PRESIDENT

People with physical or mental defects are routinely treated differently, and homosexuality is both.

Special privileges are all that fags want.

They don't want cakes, they want to force Christians to make them cakes.

I would feel good, if I were a degenerate faggot.

>something you can't even control

you mean like my sex or ethnicity?

engaging in sexual behavior is always a choice.

Giving your degenerate sex partner federal benefits because you claim them as your "partner" should end.

Be degenerate abominations all you like but you deserve no funding for your behavior.

you can control not sucking dicks and sticking things up your rectum. it's not hard

About time, we've had more than enough of this LGBTQSHIT

You can always come with a male of female gender,seriously why another gender exist? is just retarded

Nixon approves.

>America will become a white protestant nation in your lifetime
America bless god

Bring back the sodomy laws

>no rainbows! they are not in Genesis!
Oops they are
Nobody's had enough of your Eve tuna?

The grab them by their sodomites laws? Sodomy is inhospitable rape. Much like the right wing
>muh words that came 1800 years later!

there's no timeline on the NYT byline the DM article is a very recent update.. I'll accept this is still open to speculation and may be premature...

lulz

trump is upper class. I'm sure he has tons of gay friends

Sup Forums is mostly a bunch of lower class losers who live vicariously through trump. he's not the same as you lowlives and never will be

pence is a pawn that was used to secure RNC support

No, it's what liberals want. Learn to separate the two, I've never meet a homo that didn't immediately begin to sperg out against these kinds of retarded leftist protections.

>walking out of a putin pedo nambla no tax returns rally
Idolaters. Why doesnt trump just neck him again

So how btfo the media will be?

>Nobody's had enough of your Eve tuna?

What?

Pence isn't even against the gays, it was just some bullshit media mischaracterisation

blah blah blah who's forcing you to engage in degenerate activities?

>you talk to homos

Faggot

Eat a bag of dicks.

Trump's doing exactly what he said he would

>leaf

It's not inherently unethical either.

Hopefully they will self immolate live on air..

The wailing and gnashing of teeth will be unprecedented and extreme.

You will be unable to remain upright due to laughter.

I hate faggots

LOL this will teach them not to force us to bake them the fucking dildo & buttplug themed wedding cake.

what a shocking development

The vicious, hateful, misogynistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, anti-Black, ableist people in the Trump administration have moved quickly to attack all of our communities, exactly as they said they would.

I am a "fag", as is a large number of people on Sup Forums.

Gays are far more right wing than liberals would have you believe.

imagine the faggy screams

Ironically Trump is trying to help gay people by not treating them differently than anyone else.

What actually happened vs. media fear mongering for muh clicks

>I am a "fag"

>Eat a bag of dicks.
quit projecting.. the story has evolved your image is from an earlier story

Team Trump floated the fag friendly balloon and it was popped... so they released their intention accordingly.

I dont believe you fag

>2% of the population yet 56% of child rapists
14% of gays voted for Trump

Go back you immoral bastard

You are still fag tho.

If this isn't fake news it may be the first thing Trump is doing that I don't support. It will just cause way to much upheaval because the media will spin the fuck out of it. I'm already sick of these assholes protesting about the immigration stuff and they clearly don't understand what Trump did it all. I'd rather not throw a bunch of angry faggots into the mix.

But this is probably fake news.

The media is going to spin it like they're forcing conversion therapy on people, and the masses will believe it because they have no incentive to do their own research and see how little this would affect them.

Kek.

WTF you bake cakes?

Its fake news, in the article which no one here seems to be reading, clearly talks about and shows a tweet stating that no LGBT EO is in the works.

>However, sources told the Post that details are not hammered out and there's no guarantee the president would issue such an order.

>how little this would affect them.
when they hear how much they are paying to support the AIDS infected sex partners of the degenerates on the federal payroll they might.

Those are wildly incorrect numbers

I don't care

Will us stealth gays be ok?

read the time of the update on the daily mail piece.. your tweet was at 2 om est this update was minutes ago.

>I don't care
Indee.
No body cares that you love cocks and are mentaly ill.
So stop being attention whore.
Homoswxual propaganda should be bannes,

How the fuck do trannies live with themselves knowing that, statistically, their life is going to end in pitiful suicide?

I doubt it will be anything significant.

I bet what will happen is that Trump will say you don't have to bake a cake depicting man-on-man simul-fisting in frosting on it, and the MSM will tell people it's the equivalent of sentencing all gays to gas chambers.

But this is terrible you shithead. This is what happens when religious nutcases like Pence come to power and befriend clowns like Trump, any freethinking person should be afraid because after they come for the LGBT they'll come for you

because life is not ruled by statistics.

Kek, can't wait.

This, desu...

from the NYT, 55 min ago

>WASHINGTON — The White House said on Monday that President Trump would leave in place a 2014 Obama administration order that created new workplace protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.

>In a statement issued in response to growing questions about whether Mr. Trump would reverse the Obama order, the White House said the president was proud to embrace gay rights.

No, no "properganda" it shouldn't be banned, people should be better parents, if not some stupid gay shit, it'll be something else you have issue with.

Take responsibility for yourself and your children

if I read any of it correctly its only dealing with Federal Employees and policies regarding Fed Gov contracts.

As it stands now to gain contracts approval with the Feds as a civil corporation you have to follow some federal gay friendly policies or something ..

perhaps you have to actively have your employees take a federally sanctioned gay sensitivity class or you have to offer health benefits which cover same sex partners.. all absolute degenerate rubbish and belonging nowhere at all within federal regulatory guidelines.

The denied it at 2pm, they denied it again later in the day when spicer was talking saying "Im not going to give answers on EOs that may or may not even be issued" What evidence is daily mail now giving that supports it? How many times do they have to say no for it to count?

They have the EXACT same rights, straight people aren't allowed to marry people of the same sex, and gays are allowed to marry the opposite sex.

Fags don't get rights

but nations are

>may
>sources say

fake news?

literally every day I wake up and laugh my ass off at the shit based lord is doing.
complete and utter mad man restoring justice

i'm assuming so until proven otherwise.

Updated: 23:38 EST, 30 January 2017

ask them.. they're usually pretty quick with their updates.

I will remain hopeful that Trump may be hearing now is not the time but I expect he would be in favor of anything that makes sense to cut stupid waste..

>tfw gay in gaynada

Any America want to marry me? No twinks tho

>Look at this disgusting unnatural picture straight man!
Faggots, You're all the same

Oh wait, people are allowed to marry the same sex, nvm.
But you get what I mean, same rights.

but people don't

CIVIL WAR!

r u cute

I'm a fag and you sound like a textbook faggot

You're oblivious mate, just because the article was updated, does not mean the answer was changed. The editor could have misspelled something and edited it. Nothing in the article was added to support it was happening, and multiple instances of it not happening.

>See

remain hopeful but Trump has been carrying out what he promised in his campaign for better or for worse

You're just a grump cunt, cheer up darling, try smile

Do LGBT people even have rights in India?

Yes and neither are "people" allowed to marry dogs. We're putting god back into America and there's nothing you can do about it, filth.

Why should Federal tax money support anyone's behavioral choices?

Gays define themselves by their behaviour ..

why should that gain them Federal tax benefits?

Should I get federal subsidies because I like X,Y or Z?

These people have been given far too much consideration for their loud protesting..

Its not reasonable they receive any federal recognition for what is entirely and exclusively BEHAVIOR.

LMFAO it said May, then goes on to talk about whispers.

The last XO that dropped on Friday, caught everyone by surprise. The left went ape mode...

but now they are saying whats going to happen on Thursday...

Sound like Trump Mole Hunting again... GG your Fired!

Gawd I love this man! Hey OP i mean Mr Brock, dose this mean I'm Gay for Trump?

They won't have jobs. The idea of a taxpaying queer will be moot.

>LGBT protections
Can't you be fired for pretty much anything, like voting for the wrong party in the US? If so then these protections meant nothing in the first place

>Fags fought for "equal rights"
>Now they're getting equal rights
>Complain
Can't they see they dug their own grave?