Why did liberals think this tweet was funny?

Why did liberals think this tweet was funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they were told to

they love the idea of shutting up free speech.

they're mostly women and this is what a womans joke looks like

because they're stupid enough to believe an old grandma would come up with something so edgy after a 3 hour wait

It actually is uncharacteristically funny. It sounds like something a 14 year old girl would say.

This.
Say what you will about right wingers but most of us have at least questioned the general train of thought we were taught throughout school, it's rare to come to this side any other way unless you're some rural evangelical.

cos' homegirl just dunked on a neo-nazi facist

Because liberals conflate snark and condescension with intelligence and wit.

cuz queen slayyyyed xD *nail polish emoji*

It was "hip" and snarky of Hillary to say something like that. The left thinks that anything remotely snarky is funny even when it looks to be trying way too hard to be funny.

This is the only answer

She solved her email problems by deleting, so she thought she could solve her Donald problem that way too.

It's been proven time and time again that Liberals have a shit-tier sense of humor

I can't even laugh at it, so uncreative

It's the equivalent of pathetic weebfags posting 'Delete this.'

Get real. If Trump said it to her, it would be just as funny.

WRONG

Democrats are literal sheep

I think it's hilarious but because it's literally the embodiment of the old Jewish "shut it down" "delete this" meme.

drumpf was never able to recover from that BTFO

it was her only attempt at comedy that didn't sound completely awkward. I remember libs kept repeating it until november

>literally [DELET THIS]

its smug

She wanted him to delete his tweet like she deleted those emails.

Because they're told what to laugh at it. Or what trend to be a part of. Or how to think.

Does anyone know any other times Hillary tried to be funny?

I know Trump was/is a based goldmine.

What's the old Jewish "shut it down" "delete this" meme?

coming from Trump would have been funny because it would have felt more authentic. this little tweet probably took hours of collaboration and discussion between a large group of Hillary's staffers to come up with and be posted. to us it obviously seems fake, but leftist sheep thought it was snarky and condescending enough to be funny

This, it's why they kept cheering her on when she kept making snappy remarks and faces at Trump during the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

JIDF were caught shilling on /k/ and after being outed one of them said "they know. shut it down."

I said the same thin to Obama when he was like "on the old twitter again"

>Because liberals conflate snark and condescension with intelligence and wit.

It's so satisfying knowing this guy killed his own career right before he could have had his biggest story, same with Colbert.