Sup Forums logic

Muslim does something
>DEPORT ALL SAND NIGGERS THEY ARE THE DEVIL AND ARE TAKING OVER AAAAAAH DADDY TRUMO SAVE US

White guy kills people
>HE WUZ MENTAL N SHIEET
>IT WUZ FALSE FLAG N SHIEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums logic
I want my country to be filled with people who share my culture and not 3rd world goatfuckers

Because Muslims do it way more often and when white people do it it's a natural response.

How do I become this fit pol ?

>tfw posted this bait thread earlier
>no replies
Fucking leafs

work out

There is the odd insane white person but Muslims are inherently violence and suppressive it's in their religion.

Also America isn't their country of origin so they don't have a right to act up there

Leafs are so cucked.

WE know what he did you idiot, he just got a little ancy and couldn't wait for that most imminent of days.

This is just spin you are seeing.

>pol is one person

But he killed muslims

I know you're just shitposting, but: Muslims obey a central text based on the life of an ancient bandit/rapist who they are told is the perfect specimen of mankind and who they should emulate in all respects; in this matter they are ideologically united. White people, being a race and not a religion, have no central text that they obey and share no unifying ideology, which is why any comparison between them and Muslims is absurd.

Its simple really,
when a white cunt shoots up his own country its bad but i mean he was raised here, he's a product of the country he shot up, but when a foreigner does it, they're a product of another country/culture and therefore it not ok.

Think of it like this, your wifes son is autistic and smears shit all over his bedroom wall

Its bad but w/e

Your wife's sons autistic friend comes over and smears shit on the walls

Its worse, and youll probably want the cunt gone.

Unlike Muslims, the white guy us is not acting based on the teaching of their religion.

The white man was defending his homeland from Muslim invaders like a modern crusader.

Pretty much.

Moot was right the first time. We need a vote to shut this place down.

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS MENTALLY CHALLENGED N SHEIT HE A GUD BOY GO TO SOCCER PRACTICE N SHIETTT

Get fucked Communist scum.

>implying killing them was bad

>just keep waiting, goy
>no, i won't tell you how long

>rajesh (((((A FUCKING LEAF))))) still pushing is blue pilled agenda
>ox hoarding board
neck yourself

...why?

This would work if the muzzies and whites jihaded at the same rate per capital. Leave it to a fucking leaf to gloss over that. Day of the Rake can't come fast enough.

your culture is being a pathetic permanent turbo virgin who has bruised his penis masturbating countless times to asian animated images and videos

Are you attempting to rap, white boi?

The white man in a costume of Darth Vader
Was defending his homeland from Muslim invaders
Muh homeboy, a modern crusader,
Muzzies got savaged by true Quebec alligator!

>...why?

Because our civilization is vastly superior to theirs, which is why they try to flock to our countries in vast numbers rather than vice-versa.

Sup Forumsacks are exactly the same as low-iq niggers

sounds better than a thousand years of war over which goat-fucker should succeed prophet goat-fucker

>Implying what he did was wrong

Meanwhile, the nigger killings in just Chicago this month are already ten times the body count of this incident.

>my computer is a crystal ball showing me that anyone who disagrees with me must be a loser

This bullshit is the only "argument" left-wing assholes have.

We need a ban on immigration from Chicago. Wait oh shi…

kek

>id hoola
>mason numbers
lol has a shilling attempt ever failed this bad before

muslims were attacking foreign countries

he was defending his country from invaders

>Sup Forumsacks are exactly the same as low-iq niggers

... apart from not committing crimes, leaving illegitimate spawn all over the place, abusing welfare, being shitfaced on drugs, robbing liquor stores, spreading STDs, constantly going to prison, etc.

you literally are all losers, anyone who obsesses over politics this much whether right wing or left has no fucking life

Sup Forums is just where the social rejects and shut ins dwell and thats a proven fact, FEMA camps dont sound like such a bad idea after browsing this place for half an hour

This guy wasn't mental, he was a hero. Killing third world goatfuckers isn't a bad thing.

The white nations the muzzies want to live in won't exist without whites.... Thats the difference

>leaf

Anyone who kills someone over idealology is the ultimate subhuman. Even racists know this.

smoke and lift a giant hammer all day

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Here is the difference you silly leaf. One is a citzen and his crimes cannot be easily prevented as citizens are guaranteed certain rights and freedoms. The others are not citizens and their crimes can easily be prevented by not letting them in the country in the first place.

>shilling attempt
You can check out the youtube video here if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254&t=2s

The fact is that Sup Forums's reaction is the same blame shifting, false flag claiming, and outright endorsement as the reaction of dumb black supremacists to an event that triggered the fuck out of Sup Forums

>thats a proven fact

Then post a citation. I've meet several people who have admitted to go on Sup Forums and they were all pretty normal.

based leaf sums it up perfectly
/thread

Because we HAVE to deal with white guys. They ARE the country. Don't have to import an even more problematic people.

Besides, they contribute more to Western Civilization than any other group. They invented it.

Wasn't white. Guys a patsy. Because he fits the bill
>Young
>White
>Right wing leaning
>Doesn't fit in at University because of liberalism
>loner
>possibly in debt.

Eyewitnesses are adamant they saw TWO hooded men enter and one screamed "Allahu Ackbar" as he opened fire. Why keep a mere "witness" who is muslim in custody for a full night? hmmmm and why wait for 12 hours before revealing suspects name? If he was white they would have done it straight away. Why would he escape then call police 20 minutes later to hand himself in?

The narrative right now is:

>Blame Trump. Ignore Witnesses
>Blame Trump, Ignore Witnesses
>OBEY! OBEY! OBEY!

It stinks heavily like a false flag. Media are pushing the "He liked Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen on Facebook!". He also liked Katy Perry,Che Guevara,Barack Obama and more his entire page is a mess of random liked pages as if it was just made and quickly liked popular pages.
Indeed.

Since 2014 Iit appears that ISIS has killed upwards of 1mn Christians on Obamas watch alone. The full extent is only just now being discovered with mass grave after mass grave and a new census showed population went from 1.3mn to 275k and there are no refugee camps with the missing. They just vanished. UN is deeply concerned and sent teams to investigate possible genocide under the coalitions nose.

Because we totally won't just go somewhere else. You want to silence us, you're gonna need to get your butt off your computer chair.

Nice b8 faggot

kill yourself faggot that's not what we're doing.

Fact is witnesses reported 2 masked men shouting allahu ackbar. First it was two syrian guys, then a quebecois and a muslim... and all the sudden the Muslim guy is simply a witness and a white guy is being charged. This is fishy as fuck and with shit like M-103 on the table I would not be surprised to see scumbag politicians use this to push new bills regarding hate speech, online censorship, and islamaphobia through parliament.

You cannot deny that this sounds fishy as fuck.

/thread

French canadians are not heretics

Bro was just doing what he had to do, may St. Michael watch over his soul during this time

>believing kike media (((narrative)))
>unironically stating it is not another jew false flag

EVERY shooting, no matter the ethnicity, ALWAYS has people on here insisting it's a false flag

>Sup Forums
>having logic
Nope Trumped ruined that a while ago