Republicans want trump to fail

Screencap this

In a little under a month, Trump will be impeached, at that point he will either quit or actually be thrown out of office.

Republicans want Pence, he falls in line with the party and doesn't come off as assnuts insane/moronic.

This move is straight machiavellian. They install a puppet everyone can gang up and hate, kick him out, and replace him with a non electable, but transferable President Pence.

Other urls found in this thread:

csmonitor.com/Business/2017/0122/Foxconn-factory-Is-Trump-luring-the-Asian-manufacturer-to-the-US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's fucking autistic.

>Trump does things republicans with they had the balls to do
>They will impeach him

nah, they know trump is their only ally, if this election doesnt go right republicans only have one more election.

we'll see who's laughing in a month

The Republicans know they won't get re-elected by showing they side with Trump. He is a fucking rabid badger no one wants to stand with. I think the majority of Trump voters (aside form you people) are waking up to the fact that they made a mistake. They do not like what they got.

>Republicans want Pence, he falls in line with the party and doesn't come off as assnuts insane/moronic.
He wants to electrocute gays, the fuck do you mean he doesn't come off as insane?

He may try to restrict gay marriage, but he isn't going to shock them. I think we can deal with that instead of an orange idiot who tries to sever long held alliances.

Just like the majority of Brexit voters hate Brexit now? Fuck off with your shill propaganda.
>The Republicans know they won't get re-elected by showing they side with Trump.
They wouldn't have gotten elected period without Trump. The majorities the Republicans have now are completely riding on Trump's prowess.

I dont think so.

>curing mentally ill people
>insane

Fuck off Dershowitz

Fuck those alliances.
You faggots are fucking stupid if you think the path we were on was the right one.
This is just insane moneyed interests trying to keep a stranglehold on their power.
I'd be a happy armed supporter of Trump turning our government into an autocracy with him at the head.
Fuck traitor McCain and fuck the old establishment.

Trump is not Brexit, is an irrational idiot who acts before even bothering to research anything. He has access to all the information in the world, and yet he gets all of his information from fox fucking news. He feels nothing like a President, he feels like some weird fuck who just broke into the white house and started act like a buffoon. No action he has done has shown any amount of intelligence. Not one

And if you motherfuckers go "he's not part of the Washington elite!" then your fantasy needs to die. Maybe those in washington aren't good people, but they are certainly better than Trump any day of the week.

Thank you for correcting the record!

America is not going to be an isolated nation filled with loose handled, moronic leaders. This will not stand. Trump will fall.

Fuck that shit.
It's Trump or balkanization.

No its Pence, then Democrats, then idiot pseudo fascists who need to pass 7th grade history, shut their stupid fucking faces for good.

Holy shit you're a fucking retard.
That wasn't even coherent.
Go suck senator Tokyo Rose's dick faggot.

Oh jeez, a Trumpeter thinks I am incoherent. I guess that makes me the smartest god damn person on earth.

More like the biggest god damn faggot on earth.
Faggot.

Got any other superlatives to try out, Trumpy?

>his ID is fuck you right in the boipucci

I actually wish I voted for Trump. Doing what he said he was going to do and now he is bankrupting Soros with all the protest groups.

That's insane.

They'd have a outright revolt on their hands that would destroy them all.

>Trumpy
Gotta say, can't beat that.
Faggot.

Obviously not.

No
there
won't

Look at how the left are in uproar already over abortion and muslims. Are you so naive that you don't think that they would absolutely lose their shit if their beloved LGBT is threatened?

Yes
there
will

Bet on it.
Faggot.

Typical drivel from someone whose president lost. Start making threads when you can provide specific points of contention backed up with actual facts instead of this garbage.

Trump will simply lead to 2 solid years of nothing getting done because he wants to have his campaign promises realized but they don't reflect what everyone actually wanted.

It's what most people realize in a simple undergraduate political history course. You gotta work with everyone and be approachable.

I'm not saying you've got to like CNN, NBC, CBS, or FOX. You've got to work with them. You've got to be able reach across aisle and be chummy with people you don't like.

He's being retarded now. It's like those mscomics on old Sup Forums where I WAS JUST PRETENDING is a best case scenario.

He's straight bone dead retarded and not communicating and it shows way too much.

you're like the 8th shill predicting Trump's demise saying "screencap my post" lawl.
>we'll see who's laughing in a month
yes, we will be, as usual.

Repubs are pussies, which is why they got steamrolled to begin with.

I'd like to see them try, but I'm sure they realize by now they've lost the mandate of heaven.

>don't reflect what everyone actually wanted.
Not true.
I've heard no one irl bitching that they voted for the wrong person.
Just a few immigrants in the news and user fags here.
It's called a psyop. People lie to you to make you see a false reality.

CTR shill slide this shit

This almost makes sense except then they'll lose the support of the Republican base. Pence also has no charisma, so he will surely not win an election and the Dems will take back Congress.

>He thinks Trump loyalists wouldn't then overthrow the corrupted Republican government

Fuck that shit. Republicans are cucks. We /Reich/ now.

You've been wrong about everything. You'll continue to be wrong about everything.

Enjoy.

can an impeached President run again for office in the future?

i can just imagine Trump getting impeached, then turning up on the Republican primary debate stage trashing Jeb, like nothing happened

Better be ready to fucking march.
The faggots want to fight us every step of the way.

>He wants to electrocute gays

Show me one instance that he's actually said this. No, supporting a bill that vaguely refers to conversion therapy doesn't count. I'll wait.

Neocons want Trump to fail.

FTFY

I live in a deep south state and never once have I seen anyone even speaking of Trump post election.

Myself? I voted for him in the primaries and he fucked up right after. Thought he might just have some plan.

He doesn't. He's doing nothing right. Not one thing will pass this even Republican controlled congress at this point and you know what he'll do? Blame it on everyone else. He was better. He came in "trying" to make change and "they" wouldn't help him.

When in reality he just wanted those executive orders like he criticized Obama for.

Fucking hypocrite in the highest of degree. Barely a week into office and it's everyone else's fault. Not his.

Trump is accomplishing his campaign promises at a remarkable rate right now, so I don't know where you're getting any of this shit from.

Republican's master are Koch brothers. Koch brothers are against Trump. Once Supreme court justice is nominated and confirmed, expected your god emperor to get royally fucked.

Is "impeachment" the new CTR talking point?

We will live and die for Trump.

Trump accomplished his campaign promises by shitting all over the Constitution.

>t. armchair constitutional scholar

Name one.

Screencap this:

OP WILL DIE IN HIS SLEEP TONIGHT

You know all the infighting was to get him elected, right?
Stupid CREW learned nothing.

Why is his head so small?

As a law student, he is renowned compared to some libtard profs at my school

Bullshit, Obama did none of that. He got into office with democrat control of the senate, told the republicans to fuck off, and then never made a political compromise of note for years. After the country got sick of that shit and put the republicans back in he still refused to compromise in anyway and did everything executive action.

There's no reason why Trump can't/won't do the exact same shit, and you all have your damn black messiah to thank for it.

CTR and its leadership are about to get pinched when Trumps gets his AG Sessions and thus the drive to cause soo much fuss.

Just realized he was antitrump nvm, what a empty sentence that was...when has he "shit on the Constitution?" It's locked up behind temperature sensors and would go off from the first deer pellet he dropped.

Is CTR back or something? The fuck..

>machiavellian
Except for the fact that having an impeachment under their belt means Republicans will have to purge most of their incumbents and rebrand themselves as "Neofederalists" or something.
TheatricalMachiavellian

>"I'ma run this government like a business"
>government doesn't run like a business at all and you have to make people you don't like happy all the the fucking time
>fuck that I"ll double down on my campaign promises and fuck the media too

Yeah, he's gonna go far. These next four years will be just a wellspring of progress.

Actually, it will probably bring democrats and republicans together for once.

Trumps the Dark Knight.

There's nothing wrong with signing executive orders for things that have already been planned to be law. It just gets shit done faster.
They can write a law and override him.
He's doing nothing wrong. The wall is great. Mexico paying was irrelevant. We're not going to be able to get better deals for our nation without pissing off our partners. Letting them slowly invade and drain us is not an option.
I haven't seen him do anything wrong. Everyone I know loves what he's done and friends who didn't even vote for him are happy about what he's doing. They're amazed that shit is actually getting done.
If things don't get done it's because republicans stabbed him in the back and ignored the people who voted for him. Faggots like McCain only got elected because their alternatives are worse. Elected officials hardly reflect their electorate. They need to drop their fucking egos, ambitions, and schemes and listen to the fucking people who voted for them.

>He came in "trying" to make change and "they" wouldn't help him.
This is what every president goes through shillbot. Seeing people getting paid to say stupid shit like this just shows how great a job Trump is doing.

Obama didn't tell the whole of media to go fuck themselves and then elect some of the worst cabinet members in recent memory.

Trump has put himself into a social media corner and then takes the fucking weekends off. Like he deserves it or something .

>Like he deserves it or something
Damn sight more productive than any prezzie you shitlibs toss out

>Obama didn't tell the whole of media to go fuck themselves
They were too busy taking him in their mouths, tip to base to report anything against him

>everything is fine
>he's doing great
>you're just being silly
>Obama was just as bad (he wasn't)

Cognitive dissonance. Purified. Distilled.

he told fox to fuck off, because they were the only ones not sucking him off. His cabinet was pretty terrible as well. Rahm Emanuel and Van Jones?

>Gets jobs back before even taking office
>Proposes a policy to revamp our visa/vetting practices
>EO's a lobby limit

In under a week, he's won me over for quite some time
It sounds like you're mad he told you exactly what he would do and you didn't believe him

He never told Fox to "fuck off".

He answered every fucking question the press corp had for him and very professionally.

Where has Trump even acted Presidential yet?

>Obama didn't tell the whole of media to go fuck themselves
More fucking lies, you just can't help yourself. He told a few to go fuck themselves, and gave special consideration to how awful CNN has been this past year.
>then elect some of the worst cabinet members in recent memory.
It's impossible to have a worse Secretary of State than Hillary Clinton. Except for Kissinger.
Kerry is terrible too, and I haven't really paid attention to the others aside from Mattis being seemingly great.

>then takes the fucking weekends off.
This was the only slightly interesting part of your comment, though it's clear someone's taking their talking points from Stephen Colbert. The rest of your post was too stupid to merit a response. Goodnight Kiddo

Tell me one thing he's done wrong?
He's only done what he campaigned on.
How is that bad?
Fuck politics.
Fuck politicians.
I want shit to get done.
Hell, my only complaint is that he hasn't killed all of the protesters yet.

>Gets jobs back before even taking office

He had literally nothing to do with that Carrier job thing. It was already in the pipe beforehand.

>I think the majority of Trump voters (aside form you people) are waking up to the fact that they made a mistake.

Nah, still better than Clinton

>He told a few to go fuck themselves

No he didn't. Quit lying and pretending it's truth.

>Is CTR back or something? The fuck..

Who said they ever left?

Ahh, goalpost shifting. Good hobby
>Threatens to impose penalties for corporate inversion
>Carrier receives a deal that comps their infrastructure fee in exchange for jobs
>Compromise on allowing a new plant in Mexico since it was under construction
>Net result is several thousand jobs

B..but Trump had nothing to do with it

Carrier went with it because they were offered money to stay. Also,

>goalpost shifting

You don't know what that means and it shows.

>REMINDER CTR IS BACK AS THE CREW AND THEY ARE SHILLING THREADS LIKE THIS
REMINDER CTR IS BACK AS THE CREW AND THEY ARE SHILLING THREADS LIKE THIS

>Carrier went with it because they were offered money to stay
So you're saying the Trump admin struck a deal with Carrier that led to them keeping jobs in the US
Good talk

>lose argument
>It's gotta be a conspiracy

This is how you make yourself a mockery.

>pay a company to stay in the US
>implying this is in any way capitalism

Holy shit, you people are becoming a parody at this point.

>8 million payed out over 10 years = 800K/yr
>4000 jobs @ 25k/yr = 100mil in taxable revenue

I don't care what you call it, I call it a good deal

Then you must love Obama.

He did the same thing. He bailed out the the auto industry to stay here and make reclaim tons of jobs.

Please tell me you voted against him and never, fucking ever say a bad word against him again. Its the exact same fucking thing.

and watch their own party collapse since trump is the only thing unifying it?

>Be Trump
>Read Machiavelli
>Follow the Prince like scripture
>???
>Profit

>Hurr, the bailout was a job producer
>Certainly no waste going on there

Yeah, let's not compare that shitheap of a bailout to Trump's deals thus far

>Trump's deals

His "deal" saved a few thousand jobs in fucking Wisconsin or something.

Holy shit, boys! Let's get hype.

The bailout literally saved half of the midwest from becoming all Detroit and not just Detroit.

Lol, you think Carrier was the only one

csmonitor.com/Business/2017/0122/Foxconn-factory-Is-Trump-luring-the-Asian-manufacturer-to-the-US

There's more but I don't give enough fucks to find them
He's crushing it in the jobs department, and its pissing you off

>wanting Foxconn of all companies to be entering the US

Do you know nothing of this company? It's the LAST company I'd want on US soil.

It's literally the last key to THANK YOU BASED CHINESE OVERLORDS.

I'm not sure which direction the narrative shifted for you, but Trump is clearly not pro China
I'll take jobs, my friend. Plain and simple

Enjoy them.

Just don't jump out the window afterward when you find out your healthcare wasn't approved under the particular mandate assigned by TrumpCare and you find a lump on your nuts.

There's a net down there for your safety.

Fuck off David Brock.