Different sides

daily reminder that there's no virtue in rejecting feelings, empathy, or humanity in favor of percieved security, fighting degeneracy, productivity, or whatever left-brained emptiness it is you shitlords value

you are as cro-magnon as the left is neanderthal and i would encourage you to continue making war in harsh daylight while my kind makes love under the stars

we're really all the same tho

side note fuck cops

Other urls found in this thread:

simulation-argument.com/simulation.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100513-science-evolution-darwin-single-ancestor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automata_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_computation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being this bluepilled

it's funny because the disgusting fascist cabinet trump has assembled is closer to the swamp he promised to drain than the swamp that was actually in place before

also the matrix was written by two trans women

but it's great that you have a convenient term that you can use to insinuate that anyone who opposes you is fast asleep without putting any real thought into it

>my kind
>fuck cops

what's your kind? niggers?

I can smell the shill on you from a million miles away faggot. GTFO

checked

the strong. those who resent illegitimate, delinquent authority because we are righteous enough to make our own authority. those who despise shield walls of pasty, pink goons, cowering in riot armor each with their own superiority complexes.

only weak men need strong leaders or boys in blue to look after them or their families

i'm not a shill for anyone. hillary was garbage. she ran a garbage campaign and she deserved to lose. the liberal establishment is garbage.

trump is still the worst thing to ever happen to this nation, and i can prove it with facts, math, and, if necessary, my fists

shit, my bad, youre talking to the other guy

end the world

OK, I get it, anarchist bullshitter

Don't worry, some day you will grown up.

i'm not an anarchist, i'm just a man who takes a lot of psychedelic drugs

it's your choice if you want to look down on that, but i dont think your kind has ever seen god with its own eyes, brain shattered, lying on the ground in the forest with the music blaring and the lights flashing and gorgeous girls dancing all around you

shit changes a man

fucking lmao ctr gook just accidently called out other ctr gook

guilty

except the ctr thing

>side note fuck cops

I quite like some cops but I don't want to fuck them

>also the matrix was written by two trans women

I'm calling bullshit on this.

the president of the united states does

You are asleep though, you are literally so dumb that you can't even see reality for what it is.

>while my kind makes love under the stars

Things that never happened. You can't even see the stars, city-fag.

redpill me then

>i'm just a man

Check your privilege, cis-faggot.

>not attending music festivals for complete wooks in rural ass locations with no phone signal

are u even living

Wtf I hate redpilling now

I never liked that they co-opted the redpill meme from The Matrix, now I don't like The Matrix. At least the simulation argument was proposed by someone sane, Nick Bostrom.

simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

This is the real "redpill."

uh. What is your point?

The people have spoken. Get over it.

no liberal is like this
but liberals are horseshit anyway
but it just goes to show how misinformed you are about the people you purport to oppose

Lurk moar

"the people," dont make me laugh

u lost the popular vote by about 3 milliom and trump had an apporval rating of about 30% when he took office

its true that most of the liberal cucks who oppose trump are just as bad as you shitlords, but make no mistake, youre in the minority

>we're really all the same though

Yeah you niggers really are.

> daily reminder that there's no virtue in rejecting feelings, empathy, or humanity in favor of percieved security, fighting degeneracy, productivity, or whatever left-brained emptiness it is you shitlords value

I don't like ego, intolerance, or unreasonable aggression. These features are most obvious in today's radical liberals.

i'm of lebanese descent

we're like the niggers of white people

>ego, intolerance, or unreasonable aggression
you just described your president perfectly

somebody put entirely too much thought into this

>you are literally so dumb that you can't even see reality for what it is.
>what is reality then
>uhh decline to answer
ok.

To bad we all die in a universe that has no right to exist and that one day will fizzle out. Your existence is just as pointless as mine. You could die right now and in 3 years no one would give a shit.

It's relevant to computer science, memetics, quantum physics, among other things. It's the best pill.

ah, the nihilism argument
what are you, thirteen years old and angsty?

>implying I'm after "virtue"

Nice ad hominem really made you feel important honey?

>makes love under the stars
>bars a guy with women on his t-shirt from the scientific community

cant make this shit up

Kek an idealist

i stopped reading at the part where he pretends that a human in a simulation could ever be conscious. sounds more like somebody's religion than anything else

nihilism doesnt need anyone to argue against it, it mocks itself by existing

does your mom know you're up this late

Too much for your billpilled mind.

How about some science?

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/05/100513-science-evolution-darwin-single-ancestor/

it's funny because the original patriots in your picture there were idealists and you'd be an idealist too if you were on the shit im on

do you people really still believe you're fighting against a corrupt liberal establishment? this is what happens in a circle jerk right wing echo chamber. trump and his cronies ARE the swamp, buddy

why do you hate snowflakes so much? some of us have sharp edges, you know

what are you after?

i dont know the situation youre referring to but if it's really as simple as that, these are the actions of retards. not what i represent

>nihilism doesn't need anyone to argue against it, it mocks itself by existing

If a tree falls down with no one around to hear it did it make a sound?

Just cause humans aren't around doesn't mean that the universe doesn't continue going how arrogant.

i like science. i like the overwhelming science that supports the reality of climate change, because the great barrier reef is very beautiful, and i value beauty

sadly, some people seem to think that burning oil is even more beautiful

i don't understand what you're trying to say with this article, though

it must truly be sad to be this materialistic, and also a literal child

>All Species Evolved From Single Cell, Study Finds

Life itself has an uncanny resemblance to automata in computers in the way it begins simple and evolves into complexity, as if life itself exists inside a computer. Proof of the simulation theory. There's all kinds of other proofs, just look it up. LessWrong website is a good start because they have a very strict culture of rationality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automata_theory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_computation

patterns repeat themselves. things work like other things. there is a certain geometry to this universe. spirals and ratios.

that doesn't make anything simulated

or if it is, then we're living through infinite simulations cascading throughout one another, and none of them were constructed by humans. no human is capable of this shit.

"i hate transgender people, and also this world exists inside of a computer, which possibly exists inside another computer and so on"

nigger please. it's imaginative, i'll give you that. probably reflects some truth somewhere, but not ours. what you're dealing with is known as paranoia

You're arguing against something after you couldn't even read one document about it:>i stopped reading at the part where he pretends that a human in a simulation could ever be conscious.

How can you argue against something when you haven't even learned what the argument even is? Not very rational.

I can hate a bunch of people for love, and I can understand that all is one and still want to purge my political enemies and I can experience ego death and still want to build the wall.

Nigger give me a break. We can all be an expression of one universal consciousness and still kill each other, because nature is red in tooth and claw nigger.

u are woke but a shitty person regardless

i respect u but man do u have poor taste in enemies

it's all sin down here in the meat, but i prefer my red in tooth and claw to also be righteous

what mental gymnastics do u need to perform in order to support the police

or are u just really white

Why do I have to love the police? Can't I dislike niggers and cops both?

Way to bluepill familiam.

i mean, u can, and i get it, but, like, why? and who do u even support if not the prevailing authority?

that's a violent way to exist, man. i dont love the stereotyping people by race. i prefer to kill my enemies on a case by case basis

Not really they were normal when they made the movie.

That's why I said niggers and not black people.

Look my man, we chose to manifest here behind this veil of tears. It's less a prison and more a learning experience, but one were locked into. We can't just ignore this illusory reality, and while I can't speak for literally everybody, I know what's better for me and mine here,and it doesn't involve kids being talked into chopping their dicks off or living under the reign of Islam or whatever, I'm sure you know pretty much what I'm against. I'm like a typical reactionary who also likes entheogens

like, if u hate cops, trump, an authoritarian, is an onjectively terrible choice for president. but he says he will keep the spics out so u roll with it?

Your kind? Do you mean weabs?

Cops might lock me up for things I do, or my family and friends, or whatever, but cops aren't going to fuck my life every day and the land my blood has occupied for four hundred years. Unless Hillary won, and I was ready to start shit over that

pretty much my whole extended family is muslim. i have cousins in saudi and dubai. they are pretty chill, harmless people. they arent terrorists or chopping anyones dick off. having seen their culture firsthand, it's probably less inherently terrible than what we practice in the west

yes, there are a lot of less civilized muslims out there, and much of the religion has devolved over time, but it doesnt make anyone subhuman

also u know these guys are gonna take your shit away right? jeff sessions said "good people dont smoke marijuana" gone are the days of mescaline being available on ebay

also the fact that u believe a black person can be downgraded to a nigger depending on how they act shows a fundamental lack of empathy for your fellow travelers

All of the transgender people I know have known since they were relatively young that they weren't in the right body.

I just described every radical liberal protester, actually.

Did you listen to Trump's inauguration speech? Of course you didn't :)

Reminder that negroes so not have neanderthal DNA.

I recently had an existential crisis about that. I was reading the words of Christ and I had an epiphany. I realized I felt, for far too long, comfortable shutting out those compassionate feelings, laughing at the misfortune of others, and not really giving a damn as long as I'm not the one suffering. I want to feel safe, but I feel awful about what others are going through all over the world. I don't want to be that kind of person anymore. I want to take Christ's example more seriously. So I've been helping out at a homeless shelter and getting to know all kinds of people from different walks of life. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if I can, I'll even help a refugee family.

i actually did listen to his garbage speech. ive read a lot of inauguration speeches and his was by far the worst. but i had it playing in twitter moments the day they put that shitlord in office. i remember cause i was frying a steak and working out my impotent leftist rage on a punching bag at the time

this is genuinely really good to hear. glad that some christians still have actual values

Fuck you mudslime. Your religion is the antithesis of freedom. If you were pussies, like Christians are, we wouldn't care. But you are violent. You applaud terrorism by being silent every time it occurs. We will wipe you off of the face of the earth if it's the last thing we do.

Mental illness starts young. Hi CTR. You will never win here.

Being human isn't some great thing worthy of respect just for being human. You ever wonder why religions prescribe sacrifice to propitiate their gods and spirits? Because when you aren't incarnated in flesh, you have everything you could want. You exist outside the physical laws of this universe in a place of pure thought, right? Here, we don't have anything. Lack is the one thing you as a luminous being don't have. So you're here, as a human (or whatever other thing in the physical universe) to not have things, to have limits and restrictions. To have struggles. That's the point.

i'm not a muslim personally. i don't play that shit. but roll up on me and see how well that goes for u.

i am violent and u should be afraid fuckchild but that doesnt mean muslims are.

i dont think it's that theyre silent so much as u have literally never spoken to one.
if u actually had ever met a muslim in your life u would know that they hate radical terrorists as much as u do. the muslims i know shake their heads at that bullshit. it's the equivalent of the kkk to the average white person. 99% dont support it

>violent
Where do you live? DMV area? Pull up so we can see if those fists really talk sandnigga

I value logic and rationality. fuck "muh feelings". objective reality doesn't care about your feelings

You people want everything both ways. That's why Sup Forums has zero respect for today's liberal.

You claim to be tolerant but you are literally fascists. Do you see Trump supporters ganging up to commit violence against liberals? You see the exact opposite. It's dangerous to admit that you agree with the america-first principle; a liberal might take a swing at you.

"Take everything he says seriously!" you'll cry. But Trump has actually said many indisputably positive things. He said that he's friendly with Mexicans and that Mexico's leadership is even smarter than ours. You gonna take that seriously? Nope.

Nor will you take Trump seriously when he said that he's our president. He made it clear in his inauguration speech that his goal is to improve all american lives regardless of demographics. You gonna take that one seriously? Nope.

You will only take the things seriously that fit your narrative, and you'll only take them out of context.

You even think it's perfectly fine to insult Trump on the basis of his skin color ("orange" let's call it). What if he was black? Would it be ok to remark about his skin coloration? Nope.

You liberals are fascist, intolerant, self-righteous, hypocritical babies. Anyone with a brain can see that.

America doesn't belong to you any more than it belongs to the political geniuses in Hollywood shilling for Hillary "oops i unintentionally deleted thousands of classified emails from my private email server that was illegal in the first place but don't worry i definitely value national security that's why i'm running to be president hyuck-hyuck" Clinton

I voted for Trump.

even in the shittiest people i prefer to focus on the 20% that is there rather than the 80% that isnt

i choose my struggles carefully. i dont excercise violence or anything tantamount to it unless i see someone doing shit that is overtly wrong or actively subtracting from virtue

we are all on the same journey so i prefer to empathize with everyone

and i think u see the big picture but u are focusing on the dark spaces where the light isnt. here on earth, we have everything. we get to touch and feel and dance and create and experience and kill our enemies. emissaries to spiral in patterns down in the meat where god isnt

i stopped reading at the word liberal
im not one
learn to distinguish

> i stopped reading

That surprises me

Eventually you will fuck so much and so deeply that you will be exhausted of it; eventually your mind's eye will turn to a deeper sort of introspection about your greater responsibility to your culture.

These words may seem foreign to you now, but even they ring truthfully to man as wise as yourself. People both change, and do not change-- men have always been protectors.

Either you will exert pressure on the world or it will crush you.

Youre a good man, user

oh, you're dead on, man. it's just that if you support trump, my culture isn't yours. at all.

i went back and read it now, and you're literally just listing all the reasons liberals are shit. again, i'm not one. i agree wholeheartedly. doesnt change the fact that donald trump shouldnt be allowed to live

Yeah I empathize with people. If I could move to the richest country on earth and mooch off the government I would too. I get that. But that's not what I am. I was born where I was as what I am and I have things to protect. Other people were born as what they were and I don't hold that against them. I don't hold it against anybody for being what they are. But what they do about it is fair game, and if what they do is, say, target white people for crime or go on shooting sprees in western countries, I happen to like both white people and western countries and want to protect them, and if that means I have to hurt other people's feelings, or bodies, then so be it.

So what's your stand then

Jokes on you. I like to burn shit at night.

dont know where dmv area is youre going to have to use whole words

protect the weak, tear down the cowards in power, improve the existences of the oppressed, smoke mountains of weed, shoot some guns, screen print some shirts, look out for the like minded, with liberty and justice first and fucking foremost

i think this is about as good as you types get

if i catch you on the battlefield i might actually be honored to end you

>i value logic and rationality
in other words "i'm a white man and i have no morals"

me too