Pizzagate Positive

What was that final piece of the puzzle that made you finally realize Pizzagate was true, that it was all true and more?

Pic related...seeing Alefantis using an Instigram avatar depicting an ancient Greek character that relates to pedophilia. That just finally pushed me off the fence. That smug creep knew all his fellow pedos would know exactly what that reference meant.

Plus the whole Killroom thing too...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxYsi5Y-xOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the spirit cooking thing hosted there, combined with the excessive amount of pictures of children he posts on social media.

Take a look at Tom Petty's video Don't Come Around Here No More

Take a look at it

Pizzagate's been in operation a long time

You know I've seen that video a million times. The part at the end where they are eating her as a cake is just like that Marina Abromovic occult shit isn't it?

Good call!

there is literally nothing wrong with spirit cooking or Marina Abramovich

She is a perfect queen

When they found the child sex slaves held captive and then freed them. Oh wait...

dont forget this one
youtube.com/watch?v=MxYsi5Y-xOQ

hey ctr/shareblue/crew/giant faggots

That statue looks like Justin Trudeau.

The fact they murdered Ben Swann after he redpilled everyone on CBS.

>What was that final piece of the puzzle that made you finally realize Pizzagate was true

The stuff about the kids in the hot tub.

Don't be foolish. Comet Pizza wasn't where they literally held kids and sacrificed them. It was the hub meeting place where all the elite politicians and faceless elite went to discuss the details and be amongst like minded creeps.

Don't get hung up on the actual location of Comet Pizza not being found to have a torture chamber. They are in plenty of warehouses, Rothschild type mansions and European castles.

You know too much!

Dumping irrefutable infographic

The art. All that creepy art, from the storefronts and yelp ads, to JP's nasty hell house, to MA's shitstorm performance art. So telling and so tragic.

Yeah the Dahmer thing is telling. I am not exactly normal and I have an morbid interest in the occult and serial killers BUT I would never display prominently art based on a humans death and suffering at the very entrance of my home. These people are ice cold occult pedo killers. Scares me man.

It was lots of little things. But if there was one thing that removed all doubt for me it was the Haiti connection; Clinton + Silsby and death of Monica Peterson.

Any one ever get more information on the Pegasus museum?

Just the thousands of pieces of connected circumstantial evidence is all...

The fuck. How do they keep getting away with it.

The coverup

alex jones and david icke were right

elites are satanic pedos

Didn't they remove the cameras the day before Sandy Hook as well?

Are you saying they freed him for hitting that little girl in order to have him pay off the debt and shoot up Comet Pizza? Interesting...

Ben Swann is not dead afaik, he's probably just had a very stern talking-to from some sweating spineless fucks

These two faggots (Pic related) are forever labelled at the pedos they are and want to stop Jeff Sessions and Trump before the hammer drops on their pedo heads.

It's fake.

(Pic related)

He did not shoot up Comet Pizza, James

Don't make lies up. There is plenty of legit proof.

Swann is alive.

I've known about elite pedophile rings for years lol, do you even occult? Crowley blew the lid off this shit back in the 30's

this, because Sup Forums research started affecting real life

Also, Besta's actual storefront sign on Conn. Ave has the original pedo logo still on it.

No I am not disputing that. It's really interesting.

He did fire one shot inside right? I meant that not that he shot it all up.

But did they recruit him in jail promise to release him from the charges of killing that girl in exchange for the Comet Pizza incident?

When I saw the creepy video during a late night concert held at Comet when the lead singer talks about a little girl's birthday and says something weird about "things you can take from her" or something like that. Later in the video he's talking about someone loving people and someone in the crowd goes "and little boys!" Then the singer does this insidious laugh and says "everyone has their preferences" and he and the crowd laugh even harder
Creepy as fuck. Made me very uncomfortable and convinced they're fucking little kids

Above all, it was seeing the federal employee liking James' photos on Instagram. He's in charge of various areas of cases, most notably child trafficking. He removed his linked in profile after the discovery.

You are right I just thought it was Republicans with the Bohemian Grove Franklin Cover Up Occult Pedo stuff.

It was a shock to see how deep into it Democrats were as well...

I wouldn't go so far as to assert that, but who knows.

I have heard accounts that say he fired one shot but others saying no shots at all. I don't know.

Star trek TNG has a similar scene in an episode

It was completely retarded anyways. Say it's true, and they had kids at Comet Pizza; why the fuck did people expect to be able to find any real evidence after the first days it was revealed?
Assuming they're professional they'd clean it out of evidence in a few hours.

The plot ever thickens doesn't it???

Definitely. The real evidence is in places we would never have access to but as you stated anything they had been sloppy with a Comet was long gone once the story broke. Fair point.

Not to mention that a potential real pedophilia conspiracy got conflated with some retarded art project so everyone went just joked about some artsy satanism instead of focusing on something potentially horrifying.

yeah, i never understood why people expected to find ANYTHING in that place, especially after the leaks

Well I think there is a lot more legit Occult reality to Marina Abramovic's "art" than she lets on to normies.

Didn't you find it chilling how the elite strong armed everyone in the media to shout fake news?

Even Steven Colbert got threatened with his job if he didn't go out there and mock Pizzagate.

We gotta wake up man

To be fair it makes sense that he would feel immense guilt for running over a kid that could lead to some kind of brain problem that makes him wave a gun around in a pizza restaurant. He could have just been out on bail or some shit pending a hearing.

When I got banned for two weeks for posting about it

Oh definitely. I don't know what the circumstances were really. I would like to personally interview him...I wonder if that's possible?

Very well may be, but to the public it made Pizzagate something to mock. A conspiracy theory about pedophilia in high society is silly, but it has happened so there's a potential to be taken seriously; but when you've got satanism added in, especially satanism that takes the form of an art project and that can easily be explained away as such, you've basically ruined to whole thing. I think it's the main thing that made people not take Pizzagate seriously.

As in, it's less "what is the whole true story", and more "what parts can be explained to the public to give the story legitimacy in their minds"

The struggle is real user. Whenever threads are discussing a real but uncomfortable reality they seem to get shut down in a very heavy handed way. Odd.

yes, i was REEEEing at all the assholes spreading muh spirit cooking when we had something that was actually bad

The thing is the "Satanism" is very real and part of it though. They would consider themselves more Luciferians or followers of ancient Canaanite practices but it is an essential part of this.

Yes normies shut down when this part gets mentioned because it's too much for them to handle but it is absolutely reality.

If hes in jail you can write to him at the jail. Ask him to put you on his vistors list, and offer to pay him with a deposit into his commisary funds account for his time

Note that the guards (county sherrifs) read every word of every incoming and outgoing letter, and for someone of his profile they will save copies of them

When I posted the dyncorp link

nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/edgar-welch-comet-pizza-fake-news.html
>As he made his way to Washington, he felt his “heart breaking over the thought of innocent people suffering.”
I didn't know about the car incident before but now it totally makes sense that he was guilt stricken and this situation involving abused kids struck a chord with him.

Bump

but again the Spirit Cooking and the rest of her "art" means serious occult things to them. We just have to decipher it. I wish you would realize she and her patrons tell normies its all in silly fun or just art but the whole way they operate is to LIE to society if we get a peek at it.

I may just do this user. We need to document all the facts. Getting his words on the record without second hand media filtering it is vital.

Thanks for the impetus to pursue this angle.

>dominos on pasta or cheese?
This takes the bait for what the fuck could they be talking about

It doesn't matter.
You uncover the pedophilia, you bring them down. You bring up the spirit cooking needlessly, people see it as a joke and it delegitimizes the whole thing.

The guy being the owner of pizza parlour and yet 50 most powerful man in Washington DC. He doesn't seem particularly smart at all to be that powerful.

I really want to know if Marina is really personally in on all the actual murderrape or what. I kinda doubt it but nothing surprises me these days

Fuck the pedos

You make a valid point there user. Better to make progress against them but the world has to eventually wake up to the evil "spiritual" aspects that underlays all of this...but I understand your logic.

I think so. Maybe not now that she has the fame money and influence but those gifts were definitely not "free"

mk ultra?

Not JUST an ancient greek character relating to pedophilia, but what's more

He was Hadrians favorite boy lover, and when he died he declare him a god that people (fans of pedo) worshipped alongside Osiris...which ties back into many odd Podesta connections...

I think the eaten alive aspect is definitely part of the trauma based training. They may be eaten alive like that for the terror or forced to "eat another child alive...

I'm gonna unironically turn a wall of mine into something like this soon, chasing down leads, gathering intel, going undercover

Wow...so is he tied in with Horus?

The elite are obsessed with Horus. The Eye of Horus is everywhere!

So Fascinating user

i remember watching the video of two little kids talking about having to eat babies, it was "proven" false to delegitimize the husband but the shit was weird.

There's plenty of those types of child interviews, one with a little girl with old 80s quality cameras talking about what they made her do. Same shit of killing and eating babies

But muhhh normal house art cried Podesta in defending himself...........

Has anyone heard anything from either Podesta brother at all lately???

What happened to dude who was "threatened" and still shilling tshirts and merch?

Not sure? I heard someone who was poking around the Pegasus museum got threatened same guy?

Selling Pizzagate related merchandise?

Im surprised no ones an hero'd alefentis yet. That sick fuck definitely deserves it

Holy shit those eyes

I just want to meticulously interview him for the record. I know it will be lies and misdirection but I want to have the questions on record as asked.

Why did you try to remove your Instagram posts? Explain the artwork in Comet Pizza it has occult and sexual themes in a childrens place? What is Pegasus museum? So many more but you get the point, have all the questions officially asked to him.

Yes he choses to display that around his house. He choses to be exposed to that everyday. He is a dead, blackened soul inside...

Hope this thread isn't dying that sucks...

>He is a dead, blackened soul inside...

When Sup Forums thinks you're a dead, blackened soul; that's saying something.

That's really true because I know and have seen some things.

Before this thread dies all interested in this need to google Hunter Thompson Bohemian Grove.

This is much bigger than this circle of Democrats and Elites...

Also I am positive the Clintons used the earthquake in Haiti to gather victims that were easy to disappear. Also fascinating how quickly George Bush signed on to "help" those children.

This evil world man...

it's now on Netflix.

Bumping some more

The Johnny Gosch story? That is great what a great way to get normies involved as a starter.

We need to stop making these threads and meet up in person already. That way, it will not be traceable.

I agree.
Scary to see it so relevant today.

This is a very important one thanks for posting!

>We all agree to meet in one place
>One of (((them))) blend in, take names and pictures
>Group goes mysteriously missing a few months or so

Come on now

No way Alefantis! I don't want to "disappear"