FIRED

YOU'RE FIRED

FIRED

(((YOUR'E))) FIRED

YOU'RE FIRED

SAD

SOON TO BE MANY SUCH CASES

You're fired.

If she has a twitter, we should be doing this on her twitter.

YOU'RE FIRED

Press F to fire.

F

YER FUYERD!

YOU'RE FIRED

Savage!

YOU'RE FIRED

I disavow all forms of violence. We are a board of peace.

>defying order on Muslims

When will the fake news end?

YOU'RE FIRED

feels good bros. .. . :)

this is awesome to watch

>firing people for not following your unconstitutional orders

Huh, where have I seen this before...?

Oh yeah, NAZI FUCKIN' GERMANY!

*sigh*

YOU'RE FIRED

A FUCKING

get fucked roo

The closest you've ever been to Germany is watching an Abo rape your mom.

What exactly does defying the order on myslims? Are they talking about the immigration ban? What can the AG even do that can be considered "defiance" other than bitch and moan like the jewess she is

Fuck off you green voting cunt

get baited faggots

too easy

Fellow boong, please. Get on board the Trump Train. We have cake. Don't make us fire you and raze Melbourne to the ground.

>I was only pretending to be a roo-fucker

like you understand anything about our constitution

It's a privilege to enter America, not a right

I swear Drumpf is so retarded. He could of waited week,month whatever until they approve Sessions but nooo. Gotta do everything within a week.

F I R E D

>i was only pretending to get baited

oy kanga duba tiba to tha bagoop wadooda poofta kak kadooba buk kangaroo emu

Holy shit, we're purging the government of globalist insurgents

Trump's the president that just keeps on giving

And we still have another 16 years of this

>Intense and well-deserved firing.

YOU ARE NOW UNEMPLOYED

PRESS F TO FIRE

sassy sally thinks she can ignore MY legal orders and interpret the law how SHE sees fit! not gonna happen!

>a jew bad mouths tit for tat retaliation
Credible.

Fatality

I swear, Obama was such a stupid president. He could've followed through with his campaign promises in the third, or seventh year, but nooo. He never did them, did he?

>Another 32 years

LEAF FROM DOWANDR

Why do people keep calling it a Muslim ban? There aren't just Muslims living in those countries and many of the ones fleeing are fleeing Islam.

You mean 32 years
>Donald Trump
>Donald Trump Jr
>Eric Trump
>Barron Trump

YOU'RE FIRED

YOURE
FUCKING
FIRED

BUUUUUURN

He just fired the acting Director of Immigration Enforcement, Daniel Ragsdale.

Ha! She just became the most hirable lawyer in the country. Every lawfirm with in a thousand miles will be scalping to pick her up.

You're fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=9znm34xAm44

YOU'RE FIRED

Got any banitsa ?

He creates jobs even for the people he fires!

uhhh ok? good for her?

youtube.com/watch?v=SyzUwdtSous

Let's just meet in the middle and call it an even 64 years of Trump

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

tl;dr it's constitutional

If he waited until Sessions was approved non of this would of happend. Granted it's pretty difficult to predict but still they must have known this is going to draw a big negative reaction and they just didn't care.

At this point I'm surprised he's still alive.

YOU'RE FIRED

It's a power move.

I"m glad we all agree on 128 years.

Let it go, user. The Abo thinks he knows the constitution because he learned how to read
something more complex than "petrol"

Why not wait until Sessions gets the job?

you're fired!

It won't be good when the ACLU hires her.

I KNEW there was a reason I should keep fighting my natural, genetic inclination to kill myself. THIS IS THAT REASON.

I fucking LOVE THIS TIMELINE!!!

YOU'RE FIRED!

>Ivanka too, so 40

Sorry, Tiffany.

She is frankly lucky she still has a license. She got off pretty light .

YOU'RE FIRED

retarded bitch

tad bit of a downgrade. jokes on her

youth hired

Fuck off back to shitting room, mate
Oh wait
You can't, there are spiders everywhere :--DDD

>Insubordination

that's such a fun word to say

>inb4 Trump has his brain transplanted into a beautiful woman so he can run again and also secure the fag/tranny vote ala "I will Fear No Evil"

Trump doesn't have the ability to revoke her licence.

Depends how much she gets paid. She at least has principles.

Banning those countries is well within the constitution. If your acting AG is saying no, and thus going against the constitution, they need to be fired on the spot as they are no longer upholding their oath.

The fact that there's such a fuckstorm over something multiple presidents have done in the past is fucking absurd.

FIRED AS FUCK

YOU'RE FIRED BITCH!

I'm glad that Trump is forcing these government assholes to finally do their fucking job again.

Why does it matter? He's getting shit done. Better to get it out of the way rather than to drag it out. The MSM & Social media are going to complain about Trump regardless of what he does. Look at how they're targetting Melania and claiming her to be a lazy bitch because she decided to stay out of the spot light. They're literally talking shit about her for doing nothing when she's not required to do anything. It's her husband who's the fucking president.

In my businesses you’ve got to be tough. You under performed and you let people walk all over you. As a result, I have to tell you, you’re fired

says the faggot who resigned in disgraced

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>2017
>MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

MEGA

YOUR FIRED.

who is going to be the first libtard to virtue signal for her? Will starbucks hire her lol

i still cant believe im alive in this timeline where trump is king. so weird.

When is Trump going to start firing people with a firing squad?

I had "Time" by Hans Zimmer (from the Inception score) playing in my head while I watched that, for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k

Now fire Paul cheese eating Ryan that scum

This all could have been avoided if the democrats would stop stalling his cabinet appointments :^)

You're fired!

Just remember there is a dark timeline drifting through the void where Hillary is flooding the nation with terrorists as her handlers put the world into a chokehold.